SWIS
February 27th, 2007 at 08:28pm
Ash.:
Off Key Melodies:
Bored To Death:
Justin is a hell of a cook and Pat loves goldfish. tehe
...That made me hungry, y'know.
lmfao Same Here....To Justins House! For FOOD! Smile Laughing
Suddenly I remember the story we made up a long time ago...something about #2 forgetting to feed Chris' dogs and they ate Justin's cats who ate Pat's goldfish and I dunno it was weird Shifty
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
February 27th, 2007 at 11:03pm
Soo....War Sucks Let's Party tour, anyone else going to the 3/13 Cleveland date?
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 07:56am
SWIS:
Ash.:
Off Key Melodies:
Bored To Death:
Suddenly I remember the story we made up a long time ago...something about #2 forgetting to feed Chris' dogs and they ate Justin's cats who ate Pat's goldfish and I dunno it was weird Shifty
OH YEAH. lmfao lmfao
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 28th, 2007 at 05:24pm
Jimmy's Kid:
Soo....War Sucks Let's Party tour, anyone else going to the 3/13 Cleveland date?
I'm going April 7th in D.C. Dance
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
February 28th, 2007 at 09:14pm
Off Key Melodies:
SWIS:
Ash.:
Off Key Melodies:
Bored To Death:
OH YEAH. lmfao lmfao

lmfao remember how that goes? lmfao And then they like all got in a fight or something and it just....strange lmfao but hilarious
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2007 at 12:10pm
SWIS:
lmfao remember how that goes? lmfao And then they like all got in a fight or something and it just....strange lmfao but hilarious
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao Ohhhhh the memories.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rachi_left4deadx_x

Mibba
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:53pm
Kym; The Rhinovirus:
OH MY GOD.

._.

Dos' sister and her boyfriend were murdered.

._.

Oh my god.

I'm so sad. I cannot believe it. =(

And he's not even stopping the next tour. Fucking remarkable man... <3

i found out in Kerrang! magazine.

havig someone die is hard enough to cope with but when they are killed it must be harder. You don't know why they were killed, who did it etc. i feel bad for him and his family.
SWIS
SWIS
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:31pm
rachi_left4deadx_x:
Kym; The Rhinovirus:
OH MY GOD.

._.

Dos' sister and her boyfriend were murdered.

._.

Oh my god.

I'm so sad. I cannot believe it. =(

And he's not even stopping the next tour. Fucking remarkable man... <3

i found out in Kerrang! magazine.

havig someone die is hard enough to cope with but when they are killed it must be harder. You don't know why they were killed, who did it etc. i feel bad for him and his family.

Jeeze, Kerrang!? Thats horrible ;_;

I mean to have it happen is one thing and it must be really hard on him but then to have the story published in all these magazines just must be the worst. I mean really, its nice to let people know and all but if someone in your family was murdered would you really want to be seeing it constantly in all these magazines reminding you of what happened? Poor Chris =[
Mista_Jack
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mista_Jack
March 4th, 2007 at 11:55am
anti-flag is one of the most punk bands in the world, their lyrics just rock!
SWIS
SWIS
March 10th, 2007 at 06:37pm
-sigh- concerts tomorrow, Colleen's really upset she's going without me and she yelled at her brother for making her go, which is sad because Anti-Flag is her favorite band, Justin is her hero and she doesn't want to see them. She's gonna call me from it tomorrow night and she's like
"If you pick up the phone and all your here is "A$@H)IFSJNASFHSAIKPNFA" It's me."
libbey crocodile
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
libbey crocodile

Mibba
March 10th, 2007 at 08:30pm
They are awesome. I saw them back in January. I wish they had played longer. They were one of the opening bands. They were simply amazing. Blew me away. Awh... I miss that oh-so special day!
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
March 11th, 2007 at 01:10pm
SWIS:
-sigh- concerts tomorrow, Colleen's really upset she's going without me and she yelled at her brother for making her go, which is sad because Anti-Flag is her favorite band, Justin is her hero and she doesn't want to see them. She's gonna call me from it tomorrow night and she's like
"If you pick up the phone and all your here is "A$@H)IFSJNASFHSAIKPNFA" It's me."
That sucks. D:
I think Eli went on Saturday.
SWIS
SWIS
March 11th, 2007 at 09:38pm
Listening to a concert on the phone just isn't the same.

Colleen called me and she's like "OMGOMGOMG They're about to go on, I saw #2 like five times already and Pat's on stage"
and then it started with War Sucks Lets Party (which I could barely hear except for the chorus of the song where they go "whoa whoooooa" and then Justin goes "Hey Buffalo! We are Anti-Flag from Pittsburg!"

and yeah...then she had to hang up because she was on her phone, costing her a fortune and she's taking pics x]
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
March 17th, 2007 at 12:47pm
Brilliant. Saw them Tues. the 13th, best pit I've been in for a while. Alexisonfire and Big D were great and really got everyone moving. The first band was pretty good too, I'm not familiar with them though and now i can't remember if they were The Explosion or Set Your Goals
During Die For You Government (I'm pretty sure that was what they were on) someone managed to jump onstage and right as he was about to jump down the security grabbed him (I couldn't see him after they pulled him off the stage but I gather they punched him or something). Justin stopped mid-song and was like, "HEY!!! Lighten up man, there's no reason for that. Are you Ok?" Pat and everyone came over to the edge of the stage to see if the guy was alright. Then Dos said, "Look, I understand you're trying to do your job, but if you get beat, let us handle it." And meanwhile the whole place is yelling at the security guy. Ironic much that happened at an Anti-Flag show?
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
March 18th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Jimmy's Kid:
Brilliant. Saw them Tues. the 13th, best pit I've been in for a while. Alexisonfire and Big D were great and really got everyone moving. The first band was pretty good too, I'm not familiar with them though and now i can't remember if they were The Explosion or Set Your Goals
During Die For You Government (I'm pretty sure that was what they were on) someone managed to jump onstage and right as he was about to jump down the security grabbed him (I couldn't see him after they pulled him off the stage but I gather they punched him or something). Justin stopped mid-song and was like, "HEY!!! Lighten up man, there's no reason for that. Are you Ok?" Pat and everyone came over to the edge of the stage to see if the guy was alright. Then Dos said, "Look, I understand you're trying to do your job, but if you get beat, let us handle it." And meanwhile the whole place is yelling at the security guy. Ironic much that happened at an Anti-Flag show?
Wow... pretty ironic Laughing
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
March 21st, 2007 at 04:56pm
CHRISHEADTALKSOMAGAWWWSH!
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
March 21st, 2007 at 05:02pm
Rough translation:

Chris Head talks, oh my gosh: