Weezer

AuthorMessage
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 06:46pm
I think it's bad that they never have tours in lika.. scandinavia or somewere near so I could see them live.. I've just heard a few songs but they're good and my friend send me some stuff sometimes toSmile
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 10:49pm
From Wikipedia:
Weezer is a rock band from Los Angeles, California. They have released five full-length albums, two EPs, a DVD, and a two-disc, deluxe, remastered edition of their debut album with the addition of b-sides, compilation tracks, and unreleased songs. Their last album, Make Believe, was released on May 10, 2005. They have sold over 7.5 million records to date in the US.
The band currently consists of the following members:

Brian Bell — guitar, backing vocals (1993-present)
Rivers Cuomo — vocals, guitar
Scott Shriner — bass, backing vocals (2001-present) (plays on Maladroit and Make Believe)
Patrick Wilson — drums
Former members:

Jason Cropper — guitar, backing vocals (1992-93) (speculated to have been fired by Cuomo; Cropper is legally forbidden from discussing the issue)[citation needed]
Matt Sharp — bass, backing vocals (1992-97) (plays on The Blue Album and Pinkerton)
Mikey Welsh — bass, backing vocals (1998-2001) (plays on The Green Album)

Is that good, or do I need more?
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 1st, 2006 at 11:48pm
Janie Jones:
I ADORE the Blue Album and Pinkerton. As for the last three, apart from Hash Pipe which is just too damn catchy to dislike...well, they say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right? But I still consider myself quite the fan, and I adore Rivers. Retard And his glasses. And his lyrics on the first two albums.

Saw them live on October 8 of last year with the Foo Fighters, and it was an awesome show Very Happy

Me too!!! I looves Blue & Pinkerton, but I only like a few from Green & Make Believe (I don't have Maladroit or however you spell it). I just think that all of the initial heavy criticisms of Pinkerton got him down & he's been too scared to write revealing-ish lyrics again. but he's still awesome. they're still awesome.

and I saw them live with the Foos too! on October 10th or 11th. I don't remember. but when Rivers was on his way to the back for the Island in the Sun encore, he bumped into my dad! cause he was standing away from the crowd. & Rivers was like "oh, sorry. excuse me" or something. afterwards, when my dad told us, my friend & I were like "WTF why didn't that happen to us" omgno
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
December 2nd, 2006 at 08:49am
My name is Jonas =]
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 2nd, 2006 at 11:43am
miss world:
Janie Jones:
I ADORE the Blue Album and Pinkerton. As for the last three, apart from Hash Pipe which is just too damn catchy to dislike...well, they say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right? But I still consider myself quite the fan, and I adore Rivers. Retard And his glasses. And his lyrics on the first two albums.

Saw them live on October 8 of last year with the Foo Fighters, and it was an awesome show Very Happy

Me too!!! I looves Blue & Pinkerton, but I only like a few from Green & Make Believe (I don't have Maladroit or however you spell it). I just think that all of the initial heavy criticisms of Pinkerton got him down & he's been too scared to write revealing-ish lyrics again. but he's still awesome. they're still awesome.

and I saw them live with the Foos too! on October 10th or 11th. I don't remember. but when Rivers was on his way to the back for the Island in the Sun encore, he bumped into my dad! cause he was standing away from the crowd. & Rivers was like "oh, sorry. excuse me" or something. afterwards, when my dad told us, my friend & I were like "WTF why didn't that happen to us" omgno

You are officially brilliant, and my hero. Very Happy I've been saying that about his lyrics forever and no one listens! Five

Oh my gosh! ahhh I wanna bump into Rivers! I loved when he went out on that little platform with his acoustic for Island in the Sun Retard Half the crowd didn't even notice him forever, we were all like "What? We've lost the frontman!" Laughing
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:10pm
I want to see them live too! *goes mad*
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:32pm
You will! Someday, I promise! Very Happy Next time I see Rivers I'll tell him to schedule a show near you Wink
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:38pm
haha yeahWink that'll be grate xD like.. in denmark or sweden.. that would be perfectRazz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:42pm
They'll get there eventually, they have to. Smile

I heard rumors that they were breaking up, actually, over the summer, but then I heard rumors that those rumors weren't true. Laughing So I'm not too sure what's going on.
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:44pm
never trust in rumors xD just have to wait and see.. but I still hope that theyll get to this side of the world tooWink
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:49pm
They are ''On hiatus''...

For the 94569572113356th time.

So I wouldn't go crazy over that, if I were you. Cheese
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 01:56pm
haha ok.. ^^, I go crazy for anything and nothing and yeah.. Razz Very Happy
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:54pm
Janie Jones:
You are officially brilliant, and my hero. Very Happy I've been saying that about his lyrics forever and no one listens! Five

aw thank you. I am honored Retard & I know what you're saying, no one ever listens to me when I want to talk about music. it's very frustrating Mad

Janie Jones:
Oh my gosh! ahhh I wanna bump into Rivers! I loved when he went out on that little platform with his acoustic for Island in the Sun Retard Half the crowd didn't even notice him forever, we were all like "What? We've lost the frontman!" Laughing

I know! & then he pops out of nowhere in the back Laughing
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:56pm
Sunn 0))):
They are ''On hiatus''...

For the 94569572113356th time.

So I wouldn't go crazy over that, if I were you. Cheese

yeah. Rivers is finally happy & married, so I don't know if we'll ever hear a new Weezer album again. Sad plus, I've heard that they're putting out a live DVD & a Greatest Hits nex year, which is never a good sign
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 2nd, 2006 at 09:30pm
Ohhhh no. Not the dreaded Greatest Hits. Cheese

I know, I'm thinking Rivers being married is going to seriously affect the songwriting...probably not for the better either, he writes better songs when he's sad and lonely. Laughing Not that I WANT him to be unhappy. He just writes much better music when he is.

Hahaha, I know, when he started playing Island in the Sun I jumped and was like "EE! I'VE FOUND HIM!"
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 2nd, 2006 at 09:42pm
Yaaaa. Not a Greatest Hits. omgno

...I can't stand 180 song Cds. >__________________>

Anyone have VCD? Ah
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 2nd, 2006 at 09:48pm
I know, I don't really love them either.

Sadly I don't have VCD. Molly
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 3rd, 2006 at 05:58am
Janie Jones:

I heard rumors that they were breaking up, actually, over the summer, but then I heard rumors that those rumors weren't true. Laughing So I'm not too sure what's going on.

I read that they're taking a break or hiatus, or whatever you call it. But Rivers is still writing songs!
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 3rd, 2006 at 09:26am
I still don't like the sound of a greatest hits Ô.o
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
December 4th, 2006 at 11:34am
BEVERLY HILLS!!!