Piano Music Thread.

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2006 at 06:15am
K, in the other thread, people aren't talking about anything other than their piano experience and teachers. So here, we can talk about playing techniques, fingering, scales, and exchange music *hint hint*, and discuss theory and writing piano music. Cool

To start with, the other day, I figured out how to play the intro to Evanescence's My Immortal. But I'm not too sure what key it's in, but it's pretty easy.

C#, E, A, E, B, E, A, E.

The problem is, if you listen to the song, it sounds like C# in the next octave where the B is. So if anyone has the sheet music for My Immortal, like in a book or something, can I have it?

Also, does anyone have the sheet music for Good Riddance on piano?
cactus.
cactus.
December 6th, 2006 at 06:25am
I'd also love to have the sheet music for My Immortal if possible,
I haven't played the piano for quite a few years though.
I studied it for about 4 years the I stopped. But I'm thinking about starting again
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 07:36am
I have My Immortal...hold on I'll post all those I've got =]
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 10:20am
Know what's kinda fun? Very Happy I was about to make a thread like this, but thought I should search first Rolling Eyes

Anyways, here's the places I know of! Very Happy

First off, I wanna tell you about Pianofiles!
There you can trade all the sheets you have with sheets you want with other users. It's awesome Fizz
You can also go to 911 tabs and get tabbed songs.
Another option is 8notes. I sorta feel like they can't give me what I need, but I'm a bitchy person so that's okay ;D

Ehem =]
Another thing I thought we could do was the pianofiles thang. We can tell each other what sheets [and piano tabs =D] we have and then trade with each other. *cough* Only if you like the idea tho Very Happy

I have following sheets:
My ass is too lazy to write up all so I just took a pic x]]
And I have following songs tabbed:
Closing Time
Good Riddance
Hallelujah
Lonely Day
My Heart Will Go On
Stairway to heaven
Whatsername

Fizz
I always love new sheets, no matter what band/artist/composer! Classic is just as good as new. =]

I also love to help people to get started. If you don't have anything to trade with, I'll just give you something. I'm kewl like that XD

So let me know if there's anything you need! Lyrical_gaah asked for My Immortal, just contact me and I'll send it to you. It's pdf file, so you need adobe Smile

I'd kill to have the entire version of Morning Mood. Anyone have it?
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
December 12th, 2006 at 02:36pm
I found Morning Mood, never mind ;D
These are all the sheets I have now
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2006 at 02:44am
That's great! Is that what you'll be playing for your audition?
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
December 13th, 2006 at 06:02am
I don't think I'll audition... Molly I'm noot good enough omgno
Next year maybe... =[
Robbie
Robbie
December 13th, 2006 at 08:24pm
I've got thousands of piano sheets.

I've got quite a few piano reductions of Green Day songs too, and a lot of old Sonic/Mario stuff that is just awesome.

Massive classical library too. Would take years to set up an account on PianoFiles.

If you need anything, I either have it or will be able to find it for you. 95% of the time. Or if I am in a really good mood I'll transcribe it for you.
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
December 14th, 2006 at 03:29pm
Robbie:

I've got quite a few piano reductions of Green Day songs too, and a lot of old Sonic/Mario stuff that is just awesome.

Massive classical library too. Would take years to set up an account on PianoFiles.

If you need anything, I either have it or will be able to find it for you. 95% of the time. Or if I am in a really good mood I'll transcribe it for you.

I love you.
Very Happy
Do you have anything by Panic! At The Disco? I know, they're not that good. But their lyrics are awesome
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 15th, 2006 at 02:49am
Robbie:

You have the Mario themsong? I WANT IT!!!!!!! PWEEEESE? email it to me or pm it to me or whatever it to me....I lurrrrve the Mario themesong. And
x______faggot, I haven't been able to get my scanner fixed, but once I do, I'll send you the songs. I've got Can't Wait To Be King, Cruela De Vil, the Addams Family, and a few more.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 11:37pm
Can someone help me decide what to play for my recital?

I have a few choices. Memory from Cats, The Addams Family song, Mozart's Minuet G Dur, Mission Impossible, or Beauty and the Beast?

I'm kind of leaning towards Minuet G Dur or Memory.
Robbie
Robbie
December 26th, 2006 at 06:31am
No Panic! At The Disco, not the kind of thing I'd do a reduction of either. Too beat dependant. If you have any specific bits you'd like done, I might be tempted.

I'll upload a zip file of mario/sonic/other cool stuff transcribed by Gori Fater. Most of them come with .midi files too. I've got the build/buy themes from The Sims in there, too.

If I don't finish now, I'll do it by tomorrow night when I get back from my Dad's.

edit- just realised, all my sheets are on the old pc so it could be a day or two before I have access to them.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
December 26th, 2006 at 03:20pm
I Kiss Girls [[Faggot]]:

Do you have anything by Panic! At The Disco? I know, they're not that good. But their lyrics are awesome

"lying is the most fun a girl can have" is so beautiful with piano! And it's fun watching cause Ryan has to sing the low notes ha.
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
January 1st, 2007 at 01:59pm
@ -_o: I officially have a new favorite non-Green Day website. PianoFiles is love. Thank you.

Also, I'm not incredible, but if I find blank sheet music, I could give you the melodies of a few songs.

Speaking of blank sheet music, does anyone know where you can get some for free? My only rescource at the moment would be to break into my choir director's office and steal it, but I don't think that would be a good idea.
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:23pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Can someone help me decide what to play for my recital?

I have a few choices. Memory from Cats, The Addams Family song, Mozart's Minuet G Dur, Mission Impossible, or Beauty and the Beast?

I'm kind of leaning towards Minuet G Dur or Memory.

Memory
I love that song Very Happy
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:28pm
Wunny Bacon?!?:
@ -_o: I officially have a new favorite non-Green Day website. PianoFiles is love. Thank you.

Also, I'm not incredible, but if I find blank sheet music, I could give you the melodies of a few songs.

Speaking of blank sheet music, does anyone know where you can get some for free? My only rescource at the moment would be to break into my choir director's office and steal it, but I don't think that would be a good idea.

PianoFiles = secks
xD
...blank sheet music?
O_o
You mean like this?
Or erm...this?
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:29pm
Robbie:
No Panic! At The Disco, not the kind of thing I'd do a reduction of either. Too beat dependant. If you have any specific bits you'd like done, I might be tempted.

Never mind, I found it
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:33pm
=)
Kay, I've almost updated my pianofiles account
xD
Took me ages
But I'm still not done
I still want more sheets tho!! I love everything, classic or anything. Just look. If there's something I have that you want then just pm me or send me an e-mail.
My account
Look at my requests. If you have any of those I'd die of happiness.
RoadKill.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RoadKill.

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 02:19am
lyrical_gaah52:
K, in the other thread, people aren't talking about anything other than their piano experience and teachers. So here, we can talk about playing techniques, fingering, scales, and exchange music *hint hint*, and discuss theory and writing piano music. Cool

To start with, the other day, I figured out how to play the intro to Evanescence's My Immortal. But I'm not too sure what key it's in, but it's pretty easy.

C#, E, A, E, B, E, A, E.

The problem is, if you listen to the song, it sounds like C# in the next octave where the B is. So if anyone has the sheet music for My Immortal, like in a book or something, can I have it?

I had music for My Imortal
But I lost it
You can buy it from Music places though
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 02:21am
SomeSayQuitOrI'llGoBlind:
lyrical_gaah52:

C#, E, A, E, B, E, A, E.

I had music for My Imortal
But I lost it
You can buy it from Music places though

I still have it
And I have Good Riddance
Register