Open Discussion Of Sex

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 26th, 2006 at 01:06pm
lyrical_gaah52:
How old was he then?

10 ish i go by the rule of if your old enough to ask then thats the time to tell you
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

My parents still haven't spoken to me about sex. Either they think I don't need to know yet, or they know that I already know.
A year after I started having sex. And they had found out that i was screwing guys as well, not like they finally decided to talk.

thats a shame why do you think they couldnt talk to you about it?

i told my oldest when he was old enough to ask questions.
I guess I've never been really close to them, to talk about sex. I was close in other ways, but not in the communication department. Oh well, waaay too late now. I'm like that with my friends and boyfriends as well.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

My parents still haven't spoken to me about sex. Either they think I don't need to know yet, or they know that I already know.
A year after I started having sex. And they had found out that i was screwing guys as well, not like they finally decided to talk.

I guess I've never been really close to them, to talk about sex. I was close in other ways, but not in the communication department. Oh well, waaay too late now. I'm like that with my friends and boyfriends as well.

Same. I'm close to my parents, but not close enough to be totally open. They don't even know about GSB. But I suppose that's another problem. Kids and parents sometimes aren't communication properly to get the facts across.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 26th, 2006 at 01:12pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

Same. I'm close to my parents, but not close enough to be totally open. They don't even know about GSB. But I suppose that's another problem. Kids and parents sometimes aren't communication properly to get the facts across.

now thx to this thread my daughte is behind me talking about sex/condoms and the fact that we should onlyhave sex if we want kids.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:16pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

After my parents found out though, I learned to kiiinda communicate with them, although there always is an odd prescence left. They gave me like a Spanish Inquisition, though. Did you use a condom? Did he force himself on you? How many people? How many times? Why? Who's idea? Where did you do it?

In an odd way, we're a bit closer. Though they still mention it, and it gets me upset. Really upset, sometimes.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Lucifers Angel:
lyrical_gaah52:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

now thx to this thread my daughte is behind me talking about sex/condoms and the fact that we should onlyhave sex if we want kids.

Well, tell your kids what you want, but I don't exactly hold with reproductive sex only. Humans and dolphins are the only animals that can have sex for pleasure. Take advantage of that.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 26th, 2006 at 01:23pm
my mom talks openly about it. but only if it comes up. she's never sat me down and explained stuff. she jsut wants me to stay safe and be smart about it. my dad on the other hand - we pretty much don't talk at all ... only usually a small joke or ''how was school?'' *one word answer*. so if he ever had to talk to me about it it would be extremely awkward.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:24pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Lucifers Angel:
lyrical_gaah52:
Anji:
Lucifers Angel:
Anji:
lyrical_gaah52:
How late exactly?

Well, tell your kids what you want, but I don't exactly hold with reproductive sex only. Humans and dolphins are the only animals that can have sex for pleasure. Take advantage of that.
You forgot bonobos, as well.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:24pm
My dog got her period yesterday!!! Yeah...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:25pm
Wtf is a bonobo?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:27pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Wtf is a bonobo?
It's one of our closest relatives. Similar to a chimpanzee if you like. Only, don't tell a diversitist that because they'll shoot you're head off, like my friend almost did when i call a while a fish as a joke.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:30pm
BONOBO! *cough*

I'm going to wait for someone else to post something so we can stop going off topic.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 26th, 2006 at 01:31pm
did you know in wildlife the chimps mum will take they'er own babies virginity
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
December 26th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Lucifers Angel:
o_________o
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 26th, 2006 at 01:33pm
Misanthropist:
Lucifers Angel:
o_________o

just somthing i picked up from the discovory channel a while ago.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:33pm
No I did not. But in tiger packs, as soon as a male cub reaches sexual maturity, he has to leave as soon as possible because he becomes a threat to his father. Like, to compete for the mommy tiger...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 26th, 2006 at 01:34pm
lyrical_gaah52:
No I did not. But in tiger packs, as soon as a male cub reaches sexual maturity, he has to leave as soon as possible because he becomes a threat to his father. Like, to compete for the mommy tiger...

yep
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 01:35pm
Anji:
My dog got her period yesterday!!! Yeah...

what the hell does that have to do with sex? okay, yeah. but still. too much info.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
Lucifers Angel:
lyrical_gaah52:

yep

Well thank god that, or the chimp's way of life, doesn't apply to what people do.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
There are perverts in this world...
Register