Kerrang interview with Billie Joe

AuthorMessage
The Doctor.
The Doctor.
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:51am
billie's_Luv:
I'm dealing with it! fuck! if one more fucking person tells me some shit like that! I'm taking them down with me!!!!

goodluck with that considering you proberly live a quite a while away from me...
and it's the internet...

Shocked
The Doctor.
The Doctor.
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:52am
Coff:

You. You're my new hero. Chris Cheney being in your avatar adds to that.

But yeah. Look, I just got a PM from you abusing the shit out of me, and I mean, calm down o.O

We all have our own problems, you're not the only one in the world who's fucked up.

You can't be so demmanding of them, because you'll still have all their old material. Listen to that. Their family needs them. Their kids have to spend a lot of time without a father. So you can spend another year without new Green Day stuff. Just because they're not releasing any new stuff doesn't mean you can't listen to their old stuff.

If they released an album now, and went back on tour, they could end up breaking up or something, because they just want to be back at home.

aha..
thankyou.
i made the avatar myself.
Very Happy
MJ
Idiot
MJ
December 23rd, 2006 at 06:08am
2008 *Fints* That's soooo long away! But hey! Better then than now with some quickly throwen together stuff. CAN'T WAIT THOUGH! *Faints again*
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:02am
just wait a year.
if the guys were the universe's only source of music then MAYBE i could understand why people are acting so goddamn SELFISH.

I, like many other kids out there understand what its like to not have your parents around often.
It sucks big time.

Cut the guys some slack and let them take a break and be with their families.
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:14am
When i opened it and saw an interview with Billie I got very excited. Kerrang! can be so mean! They ask Amy Lee all these terrible questions and they call Billie a bastard, oh well, still an amazing magazine.
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:15am
I'm excited about this. Even if it's a while from now, at least it means that there WILL be a new album. And I agree with everyone saying that they should wait, have time with family, and then release something that wasn't rushed. I'm using Evanescence as an example, but they had three years between Fallen and The Open Door. Both of the albums are wonderful. If they had released a new album after Fallen in 2004 or something, it would have been mediocre, in my opinion. So just have patience.
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:16am
I dont read Kerrang!
Or Blunt.
Or any magazine much anymore.
I flick through Kerrang! only if theres a copy floating around amongst my friends.
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:11pm
Ok kids.
Stop freaking out.

"Omfgg11!!///??! 2oo8, s0 farr awayy!1!?1/"

The guys need some time out!
They worked their arses off!
And you may think they aint done anything since AI, but it had alot of after effects, like shows and stuff.
So chill.
And tbh, it's not THAT far away.

And yes.
What a good year.
Liverpool has the Capital city of culture and GD's new ablum.....
XD
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:21pm
No band should take 4 years to record a follow-up.

You're all a little bit unreasonable, no? I mean, sure they need a little bit of time off, but... they're paid to do this. It's their job. It pisses me off when my favorite bands take so long to release their albums, and it's part of the reason I've lost interest in many of them. Green Day is next. I've listened to all of their songs at least 50 times, and I just want to fucking hear something new out of them. Just because they're the biggest band in the world doesn't mean they should release albums every four years.

Look at the Beatles. They managed to release an album every year, sometimes even two. If you think "More time to work on an album means a better album," look at The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper, or Led Zeppelin II and IV. They didn't take four years to make, and they're some of the greatest rock records of all time. Why Green Day can't do the same is beyond me.

Rolling Eyes
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:44pm
Contentbarrier.:

You're all a little bit unreasonable, no? I mean, sure they need a little bit of time off, but... they're paid to do this. It's their job. It pisses me off when my favorite bands take so long to release their albums, and it's part of the reason I've lost interest in many of them. Green Day is next. I've listened to all of their songs at least 50 times, and I just want to fucking hear something new out of them. Just because they're the biggest band in the world doesn't mean they should release albums every four years.

Look at the Beatles. They managed to release an album every year, sometimes even two. If you think "More time to work on an album means a better album," look at The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper, or Led Zeppelin II and IV. They didn't take four years to make, and they're some of the greatest rock records of all time. Why Green Day can't do the same is beyond me.

Rolling Eyes

But then again who are you to sat how long it takes them.
Yes. I understand you to a degree of providing the fans.
But still.
I would rather wait for a fucking good album.
Then not wait and get one thats shotty and rushed.
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:46pm
Contentbarrier.:

Rolling Eyes

He says he needs time with his family..I mean jeez..if I was a famous rock star person who spent all of my children's lives touring Heck..I would wanna see them at least once in a while!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 08:57pm
Contentbarrier.:

Rolling Eyes
So, you'd rather them put out some shitty album that sounds like crap because they want to meet a time limit? Thats retarded. If they want to take ten years, its their choice. Who cares what The beatles or Led Zeppelin did, those are two different bands.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
December 23rd, 2006 at 09:25pm
Contentbarrier.:

Rolling Eyes

I can't believe how ridiculous this post is. I think the complete opposite.
=)
Idiot
=)
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:06pm
2008 all of a sudden seems very far away. But I guess I can wait. "Mind-Blowing" is not a adjective used lightly. It'll be worth it.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 12:21am
Sounds Like Chicken:
Who knows? This could be their last album.

omgno Don't say such things.
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
December 24th, 2006 at 12:50am
i dont mind waiting a year, but i hope i dont lose interest until then...hopefully they can have other small stuff to look forward to in the mean-time X)
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:59am
I think it will be good, I mean, at leat we know there's going to be a new album. I wonder i fthey will call it Cigarettes and Valentines... anywho, there's Adeline Army, Green Day NRDC and the ever popular, GSB to keep us occupied. So I'm pretty damn sure we can wait another, what? Year and a half?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 24th, 2006 at 07:30am
i had to wait nearly ten years for A-HA to make a new album, and it was brilliant so a year isnt to bad.
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 09:12am
=):
2008 all of a sudden seems very far away. But I guess I can wait. "Mind-Blowing" is not a adjective used lightly. It'll be worth it.

Especially when Beej Says it Wink
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
December 24th, 2006 at 07:19pm
iamkiller:
Contentbarrier.:

Rolling Eyes

I can't believe how ridiculous this post is. I think the complete opposite.
That's your opinion. Very Happy
Register