Anji

Blog
January 10th, 2008 at 10:08am
Heck, I'm afraid to sing along now.
CanYouFeelIt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CanYouFeelIt
June 26th, 2008 at 08:55am
he was,by far,one of the best inspirations to a lot of musicians. he taught us more about politics than any politician or teacher ever could. he opened his heart to people who really needed it. it was a caring and compassionate person.
RIP Joe. We'll all really miss you.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
July 5th, 2008 at 05:17am
Ah Ah So I got a strummerville shirt for my birthday and it's awesome Cool
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 7th, 2008 at 05:35pm
I love he Strummerville shirts! Ishall aim to get one while I am here.

Why is it that wheneve I come on to the Clash boards, a Clash song comes on my shuffled music? It's like my music is psychic.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 11th, 2008 at 10:30pm
OK, so I had another one of my 'La di da dum, Joe Strummer is so cool, OMG wait, I forgot, he's dead' days, which are a major pain in the ass.

Anyway, so it was brought on by this fat woman in the new season of Big Brother, claiming to have hung out with the Clash in times past. Which was actually quite interesting. She was explaining why she dressing in only black and white and decided to show off a bit by tell everyone that Joe Strummer used to call her 'the Penguin'.

And I was thinking to myself, 'Joe Strummer is so cool, oh no, wait he's dead'.

So yeah, depressing story.

To lighten the mood, I got chatted up this evening. Which is always fun...when it rarely happens. Lol.
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
December 24th, 2008 at 10:01am
I know this is two days belated but six years. Jesus Christ. Though I was stressed out entirely on Monday, I made a conscious effort to stay positive for Joe. I was stuck in traffic for an hour Christmas shopping and I was thankful that I had London Calling along with me to keep me company. It was the first I had really taken the time to listen to London Calling in a few months and it was just incredible. I also had a choir performance and I wore my Clash shirt under my choir polo (I'm such a loser Very Happy). So how did everyone else here keep Joe alive on Monday?
Right_Profile
Idiot
Right_Profile
December 25th, 2008 at 03:57pm
6years 3days. wow.
that's so great you stayed positive for the sake of Joe. :]
I wrapped presents to London Calling and I submitted a college essay. Topic: Joe Strummer's influence on me. I think I'm gonna watch The Future is Unwritten now.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
December 26th, 2008 at 09:46pm
omg 6 years?! damn Sad
Register