Led Zeppelin

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
February 13th, 2007 at 11:34am
I heard Stairway on the radio today. I missed the first half but I was so excited. Ah
do_da_da
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
do_da_da
February 13th, 2007 at 04:00pm
Funky Platypus:
409 Coffeemaker:
Funky Platypus:
do_da_da:
I love Led Zepplin. My favorite songs by them are Ramble On and Houses of Holy. I first downloaded them by accident.

Good accident, Ima say?

If you want to buy one of their CD's, get Physical Grafitti.

Hand Led Zepp II and Zoso are better.

Zoso's good, but I think it would be hard to get a good feel for the band after buying it, because each song is really different from the next. It's still a good choice, I'd say Zoso and Houses of the Holy if not PG.

Led Zep II's pretty good, too. ^_^

Thanks. I'll check them out sometime.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 15th, 2007 at 03:15pm
Funky Platypus:
409 Coffeemaker:
Funky Platypus:
do_da_da:
I love Led Zepplin. My favorite songs by them are Ramble On and Houses of Holy. I first downloaded them by accident.

Good accident, Ima say?

If you want to buy one of their CD's, get Physical Grafitti.

Hand Led Zepp II and Zoso are better.

Zoso's good, but I think it would be hard to get a good feel for the band after buying it, because each song is really different from the next. It's still a good choice, I'd say Zoso and Houses of the Holy if not PG.

Led Zep II's pretty good, too. ^_^

all the albums are good in their own way. I is dead bluesy, II is said to be one of the first heavy rock/metal albums, III goes acoustic and folky, the fourth one has some good rocky tracks (black dog, rock and roll) and some not so rocky ones. Houses of the holy is a bit softer. Physical Graffiti is an awesome double album. Presence is pretty much heavy all the way through. And in through the out doors a bit weird, with songs like 'hot dog' which are a bit novelty.
silvana
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
silvana
June 18th, 2009 at 02:13pm
I finally found a thread of Led Zeppelin. I am a diehard Led Zeppelin fan, I have a whole lot of collections of them.

I love all of their songs, especially Hey Hey what can I say, Immigrant song, Whole Lotta Love. I never got a chance to see Led Zeppelin live the closest I got when I went to see Page/Plant back in 98 and it was almost a sold out show.

I really wanted to enter the contest to see Led Zeppelin at the 02 arena, but at that time I just got out of the the hospital from a big surgery I had so I could not do much unfortunately, however a few of my friends won the contest and got to go and see them.

They were supposed to another tour and they were supposed do 3 to 4 shows in Toronto but Robert Plant refused because he was busy working and touring with Allison Krauss. I don't think there is any hope of the reunion tour but you'll never know things can change.+

I did see Robert Plant up close when he did his solo tour and I got up on the chair took the photos, and he turned around and notice me and my friends and he just waved and went off, I was so shocked being able to see him that I could not get any words out...needless to say I made a fool of myself in front of the legendary Robert Plant.

The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
June 21st, 2009 at 05:23am
I have three of their albums - Led Zeppelin II,IV and Mothership.I need to get all of their albums. I have been playing them alot recently and my top three fave songs from Led Zeppelin are Stairway to Heaven, Achilles Last Stand and Kashmir.
Fallop!an Cwac Cwac.
Geek
Fallop!an Cwac Cwac.

Blog
April 21st, 2010 at 09:09pm
they are gods.
end of story.

seee you latuh bye.
Register