lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:07am
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
tyco:

what im trying to say is you cant confuse genes with behaviour.
a gene is inherited we dont inherit behaviour we are trained and taught it.

K, I get that. Back to what Anji was saying. Potty training is a behavior taught by our parents/guardians. IF we were not potty trained, we would go with our natural gene: pee the moment you have to. You see?

yea.. i know that
but then we are taught not to not diceplined not to dicepline comes after an animal has been taught..
example: a baby poos itself you wouldnt hit it for doing that.. you potty train it. after it potty trained and knows what its doing then you can dicepline but you can do that without hitting. cause i think thats wrong.

For the love of all the is chaste and holy, stop comparing dogs to humans. They're different. Even as babies. I'll give you one example of what I felt was abuse, though. I live in an apartment building. And my neighbor's dog was barking waaaay more than usual one day. So I went over an hour later because she's my Hindi tutor. So she told me that the dog (about 8 years old) pissed on the floor, and she had to clean it up and she gave the dog "a good beating" afterwards.

The dog has been with them since it was a year old. That's creepy. That's abuse.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:08am
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
tyco:

K, I get that. Back to what Anji was saying. Potty training is a behavior taught by our parents/guardians. IF we were not potty trained, we would go with our natural gene: pee the moment you have to. You see?

yea.. i know that
but then we are taught not to not diceplined not to dicepline comes after an animal has been taught..
example: a baby poos itself you wouldnt hit it for doing that.. you potty train it. after it potty trained and knows what its doing then you can dicepline but you can do that without hitting. cause i think thats wrong.
OK, so just because you think it's wrong, nobody can do it? Confused
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:08am
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

I swear you just described a fictional documentary programme shown here in Britain, where did you get this information?

Animal Planet. They advertised it a month in advance and me and my brother were like "OMG OMG OMG" and stayed up all night watching it.

...are you going to crush my innocent teenage heart by telling me that wasn't real?
...It was a fictional documentary...

Sorry.

O_O. YOU LIE. I'll prove it!

*stalks off to Discovery kids*
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:10am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

I swear you just described a fictional documentary programme shown here in Britain, where did you get this information?

Animal Planet. They advertised it a month in advance and me and my brother were like "OMG OMG OMG" and stayed up all night watching it.

...are you going to crush my innocent teenage heart by telling me that wasn't real?

Sorry.

I think I saw it too. Where they re-enacted how it got killed by humans, right?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:11am
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

Sorry.

I think I saw it too. Where they re-enacted how it got killed by humans, right?

Yeah. They reenacted it. and they were like "this thing has flight lungs that are too small and an immature ovary" and they showed Chinese dragons and ...Crying or Very sad

you broke my heart. seriously
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:11am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

Sorry.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433367/

I really did think before crushing your dreams....sorry ;;_;;
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:13am
NeoSteph:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433367/

I really did think before crushing your dreams....sorry ;;_;;

...I just saw that too...my brother's going to be crushed too. He's a bigger dragon freak than I am...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:14am
Hahahaha...sorry. It's not funny.

It's real if you believe in it. I'm sure that's all that matters.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:16am
Anji:

I'm really kind of embarrased because I spent the last year and a half spouting off about that movie to anyone who would listen everytime someone even thought the word "dragon".
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:16am

There you go, a real dragon Hug
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:17am
NeoSteph:

There you go, a real dragon Hug

awww, thankee. Shifty maybe we should get back on topic.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:18am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:

I'm really kind of embarrased because I spent the last year and a half spouting off about that movie to anyone who would listen everytime someone even thought the word "dragon".

Hey i'll tell you a story i went to disney world with my family when i was 11 and in animal kingdom there was a safari park and the jeep that takes you around makes up this wild story that there are poachers on the loose and we have to catch them, (this was florida) in the end obviously we did and everyone even my little brother got that is was fake and i didn't and went home and told my friends it was real.

We've all had those moments.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:21am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
tyco:

yea.. i know that

For the love of all the is chaste and holy, stop comparing dogs to humans. They're different. Even as babies. I'll give you one example of what I felt was abuse, though. I live in an apartment building. And my neighbor's dog was barking waaaay more than usual one day. So I went over an hour later because she's my Hindi tutor. So she told me that the dog (about 8 years old) pissed on the floor, and she had to clean it up and she gave the dog "a good beating" afterwards.

The dog has been with them since it was a year old. That's creepy. That's abuse.

but you where the one talking about potty traning
and humans are the same in that way as we have the ability to be taught.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:22am
Anji:
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
tyco:

yea.. i know that
OK, so just because you think it's wrong, nobody can do it? Confused

i think its wrong so i dont think anyone should do it
but there is nothing stopping you. but its not fair
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:22am
Tyco, I give up. Spare me, I am no match for you. I cannot argue with you. I will only support what others say, instead of disagreeing with you. Forgive me for even trying to argue with you.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:24am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:

lol well you dont have to tell them its actually not true hehe
awwwwww Razz
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:26am
lyrical_mess:
Tyco, I give up. Spare me, I am no match for you. I cannot argue with you. I will only support what others say, instead of disagreeing with you. Forgive me for even trying to argue with you.

err.... okay lol.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:44am
ooooo yay im now a jackass Con and proud hehe!
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:57am
For once, I agree with you. You are a jackass. But don't worry, it's not a gene. It's just the behavior that you were taught.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:10pm
lyrical_mess:
For once, I agree with you. You are a jackass. But don't worry, it's not a gene. It's just the behavior that you were taught.

indeed im not worried im proud. Razz
Register