tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:00pm
Anji:
tyco:
you know some messed up dog trainers.
You're being really insensitive.

No I don't know messed up trainers. They are top class trainers whose dogs are almost always guarenteed to win most dog shows. They are very clever people who at least have had degrees in vetenary science. Most of them are vets and study the way animals think. They are experts, I'm sure they know what they are doing.

i also dissagree with dog shows you where talking about your dogs being naturel before is that naturel?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:01pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
well i think any form of animal cruelty, however small it is, is wrong... I think that hitting a pet is as bad as hitting a child to be honest!
When a child has done something wrong, is it bad to hit it?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:02pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
well i think any form of animal cruelty, however small it is, is wrong... I think that hitting a pet is as bad as hitting a child to be honest!

yes.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:02pm
tyco:
i also dissagree with dog shows you where talking about your dogs being naturel before is that naturel?
I am lost...

What are you talking about?
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:03pm
yeah!! I dont think they should ever be hit, no matter what they've done! I think that its the parents own fault cos if the kids are like that then it's only a result to what they grew up with.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:03pm
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

yes.
Well, my parents smacking me has definately propelled my life more than anything anyone else has ever done for me then. I stand by that.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:04pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
yeah!! I dont think they should ever be hit, no matter what they've done! I think that its the parents own fault cos if the kids are like that then it's only a result to what they grew up with.
People and dogs are different species which behave in different ways. There is no use in comparing them.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:04pm
well i suppose it's different depending on how you think of it.. It still doesn't give anyone the right to hit an animal though
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:06pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
well i suppose it's different depending on how you think of it.. It still doesn't give anyone the right to hit an animal though
If you think that dogs and humans have the same kinda of brain, I guess it is different, but it's still wrong.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:07pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
People and dogs are different species which behave in different ways. There is no use in comparing them.

HA HA HA but you where the one wh brought children into it this time so you linked them.. LOL.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:07pm
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

HA HA HA but you where the one wh brought children into it this time so you linked them.. LOL.
thats kinda true. lol
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:10pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
tyco:
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:

thats kinda true. lol
O_o Where?

If you're not going to seriously debate this topic, I don't think you belong here.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:10pm
who you talking to hunni..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:12pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
Both of you, sweetie.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:13pm
Anji:
x-punk--goddess-x:
Both of you, sweetie.
okie! just wondering! <3
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 16th, 2007 at 12:13pm

---

right there sugar! LOL.. seriously its on this page..
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:15pm
tyco:

---

im confused..... lol. and yeah
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:17pm
Of course you have to have some form of control over them...but done at an early enough age with very mild punishments and treats when they do good is a better form than hitting them.

Hitting them can cause other side effects...like turning what could be a nice enough dog into a little demon dog. I should know, there's a hellhound that stays down at my Gran's and the master hits it and it's killed all the rabbits and attacked the old people. I feel sorry for the dog. Poor dog.

I have a lot more sympathy for the dog than it's master...one day I hope it rips it's own master's throat out...see how he likes it.

...Whoa...offtopic...I think o_O

Anyways, I think there is better ways of teaching than resorting to violence.
x-punk--goddess-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-punk--goddess-x
January 16th, 2007 at 12:19pm
The Doctor.:
Of course you have to have some form of control over them...but done at an early enough age with very mild punishments and treats when they do good is a better form than hitting them.

Hitting them can cause other side effects...like turning what could be a nice enough dog into a little demon dog. I should know, there's a hellhound that stays down at my Gran's and the master hits it and it's killed all the rabbits and attacked the old people. I feel sorry for the dog. Poor dog.

I have a lot more sympathy for the dog than it's master...one day I hope it rips it's own master's throat out...see how he likes it.

...Whoa...offtopic...I think o_O

Anyways, I think there is better ways of teaching than resorting to violence.
WOOTWOOT! lol. Good speech, and yeah, there are loads of better ways of disipline than violence
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 12:20pm
x-punk--goddess-x:
tyco:

---

im confused..... lol. and yeah
Yeah after a zygonth of it! Rolling Eyes

Actually I never really made a link between that and smacking dogs as well.
Register