Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:16am
tyco:
Anji:
Milk:
I believe that discipline can be achieved in pets without hurting them. Some people find the need to hit their pets, whether it be through anger, love or if they are having a bad day. No matter what the issue, hurting your pets is wrong. It's like hitting your friend. Animals have nerves, therefore they can feel pain. Anyone who thinks it's right to hit their pets are disagreeing with the abuse law. Animals are no different than people, but we still look down on them. We are classified as homosapiens, as are those of the "monkey" species. You wouldn't hit your family... why hit your pets?
Sorry I got a little off topic there.
I hit my friends and my family the same way I hit my pets. Not that that really matters.

WOW! nice friend Snooty
I am, ask any of my friends. They all love me. But if they piss me off or say something that is out of line, they have to expect some sort of punishment. I hit my friends. It's a funny way of making them be nice to me but it works. That's not part of this discussion anyway.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:18am
tyco:
This time.
oh... and there you go again making me look bad again, was the first person to post on this topic and had the same views all the way through i highly dissagree that im just following what other people think.. GET OVER!
and please find me a quote where i dissagreed to what i have been saying all the way through beacuse i know it didnt happen,
i have said its not a major issue but an issue none the less. and i still stick by that just in case you miss understood that.
I don't mean that you were disagreeing I meant that you were toning down your words to a more agreeable level. And it's not like you haven't made me look bad either. I remember lots of not nice things coming from you.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:24am
tyco:

also i didnt say it was a major issue unless the dog is severly harmed, in fact i have said this is a very small issue yet it is an issue..
You were toning down your arguement, like suddenly you took back everything you said.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:49am
Anji:
You brought up another good point actually. In the wild, this is how wild dogs are taught. In a pack, if they misbehave, they are bitten or chased by the others, and that's how dogs find their place amongst each other and it's the same when it comes to their relations with other people.

Yea in the "WILD" things are a lot different
why do you think man has trained dog to be domestic.. that point is useless in this debate.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:50am
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
Milk:
I believe that discipline can be achieved in pets without hurting them. Some people find the need to hit their pets, whether it be through anger, love or if they are having a bad day. No matter what the issue, hurting your pets is wrong. It's like hitting your friend. Animals have nerves, therefore they can feel pain. Anyone who thinks it's right to hit their pets are disagreeing with the abuse law. Animals are no different than people, but we still look down on them. We are classified as homosapiens, as are those of the "monkey" species. You wouldn't hit your family... why hit your pets?
Sorry I got a little off topic there.
I hit my friends and my family the same way I hit my pets. Not that that really matters.

WOW! nice friend Snooty
I am, ask any of my friends. They all love me. But if they piss me off or say something that is out of line, they have to expect some sort of punishment. I hit my friends. It's a funny way of making them be nice to me but it works. That's not part of this discussion anyway.

you brought it up..
you abuse animals and friends wow.. your a joy to be around. and i dont see how that is very funny at all.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:51am
tyco:
Anji:
You brought up another good point actually. In the wild, this is how wild dogs are taught. In a pack, if they misbehave, they are bitten or chased by the others, and that's how dogs find their place amongst each other and it's the same when it comes to their relations with other people.

why do you think man has trained dog to be domestic.. that point is useless in this debate.
If your dog is shitting everywhere it obviously isn't domesticated!
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:56am
Anji:
tyco:
This time.
oh... and there you go again making me look bad again, was the first person to post on this topic and had the same views all the way through i highly dissagree that im just following what other people think.. GET OVER!
and please find me a quote where i dissagreed to what i have been saying all the way through beacuse i know it didnt happen,
i have said its not a major issue but an issue none the less. and i still stick by that just in case you miss understood that.
I don't mean that you were disagreeing I meant that you were toning down your words to a more agreeable level. And it's not like you haven't made me look bad either. I remember lots of not nice things coming from you.

er no. i dont take anything back you are abusing your dog i was mearly asking if it was a tap or a smack because if its just a tap thats just like a slapped wrist and nothing and compleatly differnt. and it also means there is no case.

if it seemed like i was toneing it down a bit which i didnt notice to be fair was because this is frantically turning ito an vicious argument.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:57am
tyco:
you brought it up..
you abuse animals and friends wow.. your a joy to be around. and i dont see how that is very funny at all.
I don't fucking abuse animals, godammit. I don't, I don't, I don't. You're a right asshole, you are. Fuck off. Don't you ever tell me that again. I would never abuse any animal. Don't call me that.

And I don't abuse my friends just because I hit them. But you know what, I would absolutely love to hit you right now. If I had the chance I would because you cannot call into question my love for my dogs and say it's abuse. You're a liar. And you don't even know what you're talking about.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Tyco, a canine is a canine. Obviously, a collie isn't going to rip into your flesh the way a wolf would, but they're both canines and they both go according to pack-psychology. It's the same thing with cats. Most felines live alone after a certain age and domesticated cats like to be alone when they're not playing with string or curled up in your lap. Human psychology works the same way too. Whether you're black or white or yellow or brown or green. You think like a human, no matter how you were brought up or where.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

my dog dosnt shit everywhere my dog is very well behaved and even tells us when he needs to go outside.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:59am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
This time.

er no. i dont take anything back you are abusing your dog i was mearly asking if it was a tap or a smack because if its just a tap thats just like a slapped wrist and nothing and compleatly differnt. and it also means there is no case.

if it seemed like i was toneing it down a bit which i didnt notice to be fair was because this is frantically turning ito an vicious argument.
It is because you're crossing the line now.

I DON'T ABUSE MY PETS.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

my dog dosnt shit everywhere my dog is very well behaved and even tells us when he needs to go outside.

Rolling Eyes she doesn't mean your dog specifically. she's just pointing out that if a so-called domestic dog excretes all over the house, its obviously not a domesticated dog.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

Well mine aren't which is why I discipline them. I already said this.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:00am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Tyco, a canine is a canine. Obviously, a collie isn't going to rip into your flesh the way a wolf would, but they're both canines and they both go according to pack-psychology. It's the same thing with cats. Most felines live alone after a certain age and domesticated cats like to be alone when they're not playing with string or curled up in your lap. Human psychology works the same way too. Whether you're black or white or yellow or brown or green. You think like a human, no matter how you were brought up or where.

yea i dont dispute tha dogs are brought up in a pack which is why they are loyal to there owners.
but to say a wild dog bites when a dog gets out of hand therefor we must smack the dog if it gets out of line is wrong.. cause neither dog nor man live in the wild. therefore that means nothing here.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:02am
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

and what im saying is you train them to not shit in the house then dicepline isnt mch needed.
if it is use different options..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:02am
tyco:
yea i dont dispute tha dogs are brought up in a pack which is why they are loyal to there owners.
but to say a wild dog bites when a dog gets out of hand therefor we must smack the dog if it gets out of line is wrong.. cause neither dog nor man live in the wild. therefore that means nothing here.
We still have a undomesticated gene in our bodies which can make us unrationable at times, same as dogs.

And men and dogs do live in the wild.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:03am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

Rolling Eyes she doesn't mean your dog specifically. she's just pointing out that if a so-called domestic dog excretes all over the house, its obviously not a domesticated dog.

also a domestic dog isnt just a dog that dosnt shit everywhere
i mean some humans shit and piss everywhere if they cant controll themselves. its controll which the dog needs to learn
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:04am
tyco:
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

What. The. Fuck.

No one said that. An human has to be firm to his dog because the dog looks at the human like a leader. If the leader is weak and lenient, the dog will do whatever the hell he wants. And that usually leads to having to buy new furniture and shoes. No one said that a dog has to be beaten because wolves bite. No one.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:04am
Anji:
tyco:
We still have a undomesticated gene in our bodies which can make us unrationable at times, same as dogs.

And men and dogs do live in the wild.

yea your right,
but we are not wild.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:06am
[quote="tyco"]
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:

and what im saying is you train them to not shit in the house then dicepline isnt mch needed.
if it is use different options..
It's worked befre and it works well. I total, I get around two new dogs a month and I give them to my friend who gives them to proper owners. This is how I teach them to behave and none of them have ever had any problems. When other dogs come this is what happens as well, when they aren't house trained. It works and it certainly isn't abuse and don't you go calling me an animal abuser ever again.
Register