AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:23am
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:
just one very silly point to make. when you see those famous paintings of dogs playing poker do you actually think that they are real dogs who just don't have 'bad habits'?

Well I'd say gambling is a bad habit.
It reminds me of Animal Farm.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:24am
Anji:
tyco:
yea
so we are not wild. lol
and they will not learn by being smacked.. isnt tha taking them back to the wild as you said.
You think humans don't learn from your idea of abuse? You out of all people should know that we do. You who has been through how many poor molesting families, and yet you learn nothing. Humans aren't domesticated at first, neither ar dogs, and by hitting them, you're teaching them that what they are doing is wrong.

I don't get why you think that I'm changing my arguement.

i didnt say you where changeing your argument.
though that was very below the belt and for your infomation it was only a mistake of a care home. and it is MY FAMILY.. and what i have said is everyone is taught to be domesticated.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:24am
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:
just one very silly point to make. when you see those famous paintings of dogs playing poker do you actually think that they are real dogs who just don't have 'bad habits'?

All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others. tehe I love that book.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:27am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others. tehe I love that book.
Quite possibily the best fairytale ever.

Oooh, also what's your opinion on like...horse pets. Yeah...like the little whips that they use on horses. Too far? Just right? Depolarable or justifiable?
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:27am
Anji:
FUCK YOU. If you're going to insult me then leave. It is not abuse. My dogs have not been harmed at all. Ask my vet. Ask all my vets. Ask the dog trainers I know. My pets are pleanty healthy.

im not going anywhere
the health of the dog has nothing to do with it.. and i know you love your dogs and look after them, but that dosnt mean hitting is right.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:28am
Joan Greenwood:
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

Oooh, also what's your opinion on like...horse pets. Yeah...like the little whips that they use on horses. Too far? Just right? Depolarable or justifiable?
FAIRYTALE?! Psssh, it was real. Too cool
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:28am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
yea
so we are not wild. lol
and they will not learn by being smacked.. isnt tha taking them back to the wild as you said.
You think humans don't learn from your idea of abuse? You out of all people should know that we do. You who has been through how many poor molesting families, and yet you learn nothing. Humans aren't domesticated at first, neither ar dogs, and by hitting them, you're teaching them that what they are doing is wrong.

I don't get why you think that I'm changing my arguement.

i didnt say you where changeing your argument.
though that was very below the belt and for your infomation it was only a mistake of a care home. and it is MY FAMILY.. and what i have said is everyone is taught to be domesticated.

YES. EXactly. And pets have to be taught to be domesticated too. Otherwise, no one would want them there and they wouldn't be pets. Would you want a disgusting sleazeball brother who goes out every night and knocks up girls and throws his old underwear all over the house? I'm willing to bet the answer's a no.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:30am
Anji:
tyco:
yea thats why we teach and dont dicepline. its like your telling somone off for doing somethin they have done all there life like picking your nose.. you cant tell somone off for that if its all they have known therefor you teach them the correct thing to do.
You just said that picking your nose isn't a gene. It's an instinct according to you. So then it gets fixed differently.

yea it is an instinct everything we do is an instinct cause there is nothing we do that hasnt been taught.
and genes cant be fixed i dont think you know what a gene is.. its not what we act like or do... they are all taught
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:30am
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:

That's what he orgginally wanted to call his novel history of Animal Farm Shifty

Animal Farm : A Fairytale.

'Cept everyone dropped the 'A Fairytale' part because they said there was no market in fairytales.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:31am
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:
Quite possibily the best fairytale ever.[

Wasn't it a metaphor for the fascist regime?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:31am
tyco:
Anji:
FUCK YOU. If you're going to insult me then leave. It is not abuse. My dogs have not been harmed at all. Ask my vet. Ask all my vets. Ask the dog trainers I know. My pets are pleanty healthy.

im not going anywhere
the health of the dog has nothing to do with it.. and i know you love your dogs and look after them, but that dosnt mean hitting is right.
Then don't insult me if you want to stay.

I don't abuse anything I love. And I believe hitting is the right way to go because it builds their character and it teachs them who's boss. It makes them more domesticated and they learn what not to do. No other means of disciplin will do that. 'Tones' won't make the dog realise who's in control as much because it is hard for dogs to hear in the register of the human voice to be able to distinguish these tones.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:32am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:
yea thats why we teach and dont dicepline. its like your telling somone off for doing somethin they have done all there life like picking your nose.. you cant tell somone off for that if its all they have known therefor you teach them the correct thing to do.
You just said that picking your nose isn't a gene. It's an instinct according to you. So then it gets fixed differently.

yea it is an instinct everything we do is an instinct cause there is nothing we do that hasnt been taught.
and genes cant be fixed i dont think you know what a gene is.. its not what we act like or do... they are all taught

Um...no. Genes can be fixed. I found an article just this morning actually. When this argument blows over, I'll dig it up again.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:

No, it was a satire.

The most beautiful, gorgeous, vibrantly written satire ever created.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
Joan Greenwood:
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

a heard that horses muscle dosnt actually feel the whip as pain there for i think its justifiable.. though i dont know anything about horses so i wouldnt know if that was true or not
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:33am
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:

That's what he orgginally wanted to call his novel history of Animal Farm Shifty

Animal Farm : A Fairytale.

'Cept everyone dropped the 'A Fairytale' part because they said there was no market in fairytales.

That is one cynical fairytale.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:33am
Anji:
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:

No, it was a satire.

The most beautiful, gorgeous, vibrantly written satire ever created.

Did you ever read that other story? The Magical Rabbits?
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:34am
lyrical_mess:
Anji:
Joan Greenwood:

Yeah, well sorta.

Old Major was Marx, I think.
Napolean was Stalin.
The two farms were divided between the Allies and the Axis.
Annnnd Boxer was the 'proles'.

There's other stuff too but I don't wanna go into it.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:35am
lyrical_mess:
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:

Um...no. Genes can be fixed. I found an article just this morning actually. When this argument blows over, I'll dig it up again.

i would love to see that
a gene is inherited not a behaviour taught by somone else.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:36am
tyco:
Anji:
tyco:

Genes can be fixed. I hope you are living proof of that. Are you potty trained then that's your wild gene fixed right there.

If babies were allowed to run loose, OK even better example, Lord of the Flies, everyones read this book. That's what happens if you aren't taught disciplin.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:37am
anyways brb cause i need to stretch my legs.. Razz
Register