What do you think of whole black on black look during AI?

AuthorMessage
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 05:02pm
Make you Smile.:
katie's not grey:
Make you Smile.:
I think they look really good and they can wear what they want anyway. Cassie

...I just don't like the eyeliner thing, I hope that disappears with the next album, but probably not. Cheese

I agree. I used to think the eyeliner looked great, but now I'm just getting sick of it.

I'm not sick of it and it does look great. & They can do what they want, I'd just personally appreciate it if that would go away with their next album. Cheese

Eh... I actually liked their new look except for the eyeliner. It's up to them what they want to wear, as long as they don't turn into GLAM ROCK or something, and we know they won't, then it's all good. As long as they drop the eyeliner, then that'll make me the teensiest bit happier.

Black doesn't HAVE to be associated with emoness, you know. Black = sexy as far as I'm concerned. tehe
l10895
Geek
l10895
January 30th, 2007 at 07:54pm
whatsername48417:
i don't care what they wear but i bet if u look back on wat u used to wear it would be different than what it is today.they grew up and no matter what the hell they wear u should still be a fan!

Damn straight! Cool
x-Billie and Adie-x
Geek
x-Billie and Adie-x
February 14th, 2007 at 01:13pm
I like their new look and the eyeliner. I dont really care what they wear its their choice and it doesnt make a difference to the music
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
February 14th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Funky Platypus:

Eh... I actually liked their new look except for the eyeliner. It's up to them what they want to wear, as long as they don't turn into GLAM ROCK or something, and we know they won't, then it's all good. As long as they drop the eyeliner, then that'll make me the teensiest bit happier.

Black doesn't HAVE to be associated with emoness, you know. Black = sexy as far as I'm concerned. tehe

yup yup Five
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
February 14th, 2007 at 03:10pm
The clothes don't matter. I think it's for marketing. But I don't get why they use eyeliner
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
February 15th, 2007 at 05:15am
i thought their style changed with the direction they took when they made AI. i thought it was kool...but i hope they do something else for the next album. cant be wearing a black shirt and red tie forever...right?
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2007 at 07:23am
Well Billie's been doin it since Woodstock so...
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
February 15th, 2007 at 08:42am
I'd like to see something different for the next album. I mean, in my opinion there was nothing wrong with the black clothes and red tie thing, but it got boring after a while. But when it comes down to it, I don't really care what they wear, as long as they keep up the good music.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
March 4th, 2007 at 10:59am
i like the eyeliner its OSM
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 5th, 2007 at 05:09am
I think they really mad a good, bold statement with the album and they needed a style to match it. I think they did really well with everything on and about this record [[American Idiot]] And I think they look really amazing. And F.O.D to everyone who is calling them 'EMO' cause of this look!!!
billietotallyrox
Banned
billietotallyrox
March 7th, 2007 at 01:11pm
Wel, Billie wasn't wearin a tie in recent photos
I like their look. They only dress that way for concerts, shows,or photo shoots. remeba bullet in da bibl? Billie was wearin a jean and a mizfits t-shirt.
That look also ruled. look, green day will look good wearin nothing but a paper bag. Its all about the music, isn,t it? Also, its billie's signiture. Like death leopard's guitarist plays with a siggaret in his mouth. Personally, i don't care what billie wears as long as he keeps the black hair and eyeliner. I don't get why Tré wears eyeliner, though aaa
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 8th, 2007 at 10:02am
Tré wears eyeliner because he wants to. =)
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
March 8th, 2007 at 11:46am
billietotallyrox:
Wel, Billie wasn't wearin a tie in recent photos
I like their look. They only dress that way for concerts, shows,or photo shoots. remeba bullet in da bibl? Billie was wearin a jean and a mizfits t-shirt.
That look also ruled. look, green day will look good wearin nothing but a paper bag. Its all about the music, isn,t it? Also, its billie's signiture. Like death leopard's guitarist plays with a siggaret in his mouth. Personally, i don't care what billie wears as long as he keeps the black hair and eyeliner. I don't get why Tré wears eyeliner, though aaa

Bravo! Smile Clap Ha ha, I love the eyeliner thing... I think Billie needs to go back to his Longview hairstyle though. Cassie
netty
Geek
netty
March 8th, 2007 at 11:57am
death leopard??
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
March 8th, 2007 at 12:35pm
billietotallyrox:
Like death leopard's guitarist plays with a siggaret in his mouth.

As a 80's-90s metal head I HAVE to say this.

Steve Clark(RIP) did play sometimes with a cigarette in his mouth but Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones is more well know for that; and it's DEF LEPPARD
Green for a Day
Idiot
Green for a Day

Mibba
March 8th, 2007 at 06:13pm
You know, just an observation: Green Day seems to set the style, you know? I mean, whatever they wear, all their fans will dig it. Heck, Billie Joe could die his hair pink (with a serious attitude), tre could wear a dress (more often than normal), and Mike could wear longsleeves (wouldn't that be odd?) and everyone would like it just b/c they're green day and have already established they're going to do whatever the heck they want
luscious
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
luscious
March 12th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Hear hear..Billie Joe is the style guru and he looks hot in anything. And one can ever wear enough eye liner. Its not just make-up it's a way of life..
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
March 12th, 2007 at 10:10pm
to tell you the truth.
I really dont
know
Surprised
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
March 13th, 2007 at 07:32pm
They can wear trash bags, for all I care, as long as they still deliver an amazing show.

.....and keep the eyeliner. Shifty
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
March 16th, 2007 at 10:09pm
lyrical_mess:
Well, in 100% FUSE, Billie says "Look like a fucking man for once in your life."

They've grown up and I guess that they believe that the change in style represents that. The style being suits and sleeker clothing. And they would look awfully stupid if they wore orange suits or something. But they wear sneakers sometimes. It's just their photoshoot-and-concert-attire. They probably wear normal clothes at home and eschew the ties for t-shirts.

I agree with you. Except for the part about the orange suits. I like orange suits!
Register