Happy Birthday Forum!

AuthorMessage
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 19th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Am I retarded or can I not see the Balloons that everyone is talking about?

Like, I know it's sampalletband's birthday today. (happy birthday btw) But, there are no balloons. Neutral
Faith
Addict
Faith
February 19th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Ballroom Blitz:
Am I retarded or can I not see the Balloons that everyone is talking about?

Like, I know it's sampalletband's birthday today. (happy birthday btw) But, there are no balloons. Neutral

Well, they aren't there anymore. You didn't see them like...3 hours ago?
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2007 at 07:15pm
I never saw the ballooons on GSB for me today but they're still on Mibba and I can see them there
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 19th, 2007 at 11:36pm
I saw the balloons, they are cool. Own birthday: February 26th...Dujo *cough* Shocked

Oh yeah, happy birthday Michelle, you are cherished by this site and all its users. Very Happy
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 01:31am
sampalletband:
I never saw the ballooons on GSB for me today but they're still on Mibba and I can see them there
I saw your balloons. Mr. Green Happy late birthday!
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 08:41am
HavingAGreenDay:
I saw the balloons, they are cool. Own birthday: February 26th...Dujo *cough* Shocked

Oh yeah, happy birthday Michelle, you are cherished by this site and all its users. Very Happy

Anji:
I saw your balloons. Mr. Green Happy late birthday!

Thanks Anji and Rose Smile

/spam
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 02:13pm
Balloons are on default template only. xD
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 20th, 2007 at 02:33pm
Bloodraine:
Balloons are on default template only. xD
Really? I didn't know that.
I was wondering why I never saw them.
Thanks.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
February 23rd, 2007 at 07:32pm
Pft, this is a Green Day fansite.
There's already enough sections for other stuff.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 10:52am
Serena Vox:
^ Let's not forget happy birthday threads to family members of a GSBian who probably don't even know what this site is to begin with.
I can see making happy birthday threads to people who actually visit this place...but otherwise, it's pretty pointless.

I don't like the idea. These threads clutter up the band member forums (ex Billie's birthday and such) and the So what's new? forum immensely. It makes me wonder how many pages of So what's new? would disappear were those threads gone.
Besides, a forum like that will only turn into a place for people to go to jack up their post count.

Well, there can be rules like the threads can only be made for active GSBians and famous people.

That way, when birthdays of GSBians and famous people and anniversaries of famous people roll around, there's less...blahness. Like last week in the Billie thread. There were at least 5 birthday threads even before the 17th. It's just annoying.

The clutter and annoyingness all moves to one place if there's a forum. And people have a place to make birthday threads for their active GSBian friends.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:08am
what if the threads can be posted by a friend in a birthday forum and are only active on the day of their birthday?
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:50am
waiting_a_long_time:
what if the threads can be posted by a friend in a birthday forum and are only active on the day of their birthday?
(Y)
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:32am
waiting_a_long_time:

that's done now to an extent. IF a person's friend does that it's in the So...what's new everyone? forum and we let it run for a few days and then it drops off the page on it's own...
Register