Need Help With Settings ?

AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
February 28th, 2007 at 05:18pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Haha yayyy. I think my mom said she's gonna take me to some stores to test them this wknd and then maybe I'll try to buy them on ebay if I can find an amp that is in good condition and cheaper than what's being sold at stores
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Cheese It sounds amazing and there's so many settings and AH! It's amazing. It was $240 and that seems to be the price of it everywhere. Dno Which isn't bad at all for a tube amp, especially one that sounds that good.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
February 28th, 2007 at 05:56pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Haha yayyy. I think my mom said she's gonna take me to some stores to test them this wknd and then maybe I'll try to buy them on ebay if I can find an amp that is in good condition and cheaper than what's being sold at stores
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Cheese It sounds amazing and there's so many settings and AH! It's amazing. It was $240 and that seems to be the price of it everywhere. Dno Which isn't bad at all for a tube amp, especially one that sounds that good.

Tha'ts fucking god. Both of the amps I'm looking at are like 550. Cheese
That's why Ebay is going to be my best friend lmfao
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
February 28th, 2007 at 09:07pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Check out the Vox amps. tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
February 28th, 2007 at 11:51pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Check out the Vox amps. tehe

tehe I will
Dom
Jackass
Dom
March 5th, 2007 at 02:41pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
What happened with your other amp? Did you see what I posted about Tube Amps vs SS amps? tehe
Yes, I did. THANKS! Well I kind of blew my 10w practice amp out. Blush So yeah... I need a new amp. lmfao

HA! I wanna blow out my little amp! Then I'd feel like I accomplished something. Although that might not be good. I don't understand why it hasn't blown up yet. I've played it where it's on 10 on the amp and 10 on the guitar. Stupid amp Punch

I want either of these two GZA I'm leaning towards the Peavey though cuz I heard clips on Youtube and they sounded gorgeous Sex But the TT is so cute nad little it actually freaks me out cuz it looks like a Toy but I've heard soooo many good things about Orange amps

the orange sounds good, but it wont be loud enough for gigs if thats what you intend using it for..unless of course its micced up to a PA system.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
March 5th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Yeah, sadly I don't have a band yet, so I dunno. I have yet to try out the Orange but I'm leaning towards the Peavey anyways, I tried it out on Saturday and it sounded like sex. I loved it. It was so much bigger than I was expecting too.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
March 6th, 2007 at 05:01pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Yeah, sadly I don't have a band yet, so I dunno. I have yet to try out the Orange but I'm leaning towards the Peavey anyways, I tried it out on Saturday and it sounded like sex. I loved it. It was so much bigger than I was expecting too.

yeah peavey make good stuff? how much is that one, with peavey you can get a 100w valve half-stack for £500. Which is damn good...and loud. And they have combo versions for about £300, 2 speaker 100w ones, and 1 speaker 50w ones. lol, its so cool reading girls talking about valve amps, well unexpected.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
March 6th, 2007 at 06:46pm
You can get amps 50w amps to be as loud as 100w. it won't be as loud as 100w pushed to its max but there's perecentages and shit that I don't know a lot about.

The Classic 30 I'm looking at is 30W and about $550 in stores, I'm hoping to find one in good condition for a better price on ebay.
Register