Deleting/Editing Blah Blahs?

AuthorMessage
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
March 8th, 2007 at 03:37am
The title pretty much explains it ^_^

Basically, sometimes I, and other people completly mess up links, or accidently press enter before we actually finnish the message or simply change our minds about having the blah after all and in these situations if we could delete or edit blahs that would be brilliant Very Happy

Sorry if that made no sense...but please think about it!?!?!?
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
King For A Couple Of Days
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
March 8th, 2007 at 01:08pm
I agree, i mean, we make mistakes and should be allowed to edit these. Or if we make a double post.

So yeah, please think about it?
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
March 9th, 2007 at 04:52am
We're Outlaws, Yeah!:
I agree, i mean, we make mistakes and should be allowed to edit these. Or if we make a double post.

So yeah, please think about it?

You always explain things so much better than me Laughing
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
March 9th, 2007 at 08:52am
I'll do it when you start making Blah Blahs that make sense.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
March 9th, 2007 at 10:35am
Dujo:
I'll do it when you start making Blah Blahs that make sense.

lmfao

That's probably not going to happen anytime in the near future Laughing

After all, the blahs were supposed to be for unimportant things...
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
March 9th, 2007 at 11:09am
xPeltTheRabbitx:
After all, the blahs were supposed to be for unimportant things...

Exactly, so you can just fix your entry and post it again Wink
Faith
Addict
Faith
March 9th, 2007 at 11:13am
Blah 1: So, I went to tihs awesome shop today. It was cool.
Blah 2: *this

I'm joking, don't do that, anyone. Coolio
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
March 9th, 2007 at 12:03pm
but couldn't you let us edit/delete them, but not savethem?
Mike N Tre Erections
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mike N Tre Erections

Blog
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:25pm
I agree on this one.
We showed be able to edit if not delete the Blah Blahs that we mess up. It makes sense.
No one likes haveing to repost because of one little error and I think we all hate haveing to try and understand a blah blah with mistakes in it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 5th, 2007 at 03:37pm
A Wasted Youth Irish Cunt:
I agree on this one.
We showed be able to edit if not delete the Blah Blahs that we mess up. It makes sense.
No one likes haveing to repost because of one little error and I think we all hate haveing to try and understand a blah blah with mistakes in it.

maybe instead of posting 0487508136082170813 blah blahs a second,it would be wise to read back over them before you hit submit and proofread it? Coolio
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 7th, 2007 at 10:44am
I agree on this one.

Well, see. Example:

I agree on this one.

Reposted:

I agree on this one.
We should be able to edit if not delete the Blah Blahs that we mess up. It makes sense.
No one likes having to repost because of one little error and I think we all hate having to try and understand a blah blah with mistakes in it.

Mr. Green I'm feeling a little better, leave me alone Finger
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2007 at 11:10am
iamkiller:

Reposted:

I agree on this one.
We should be able to edit if not delete the Blah Blahs that we mess up. It makes sense.
No one likes having to repost because of one little error and I think we all hate having to try and understand a blah blah with mistakes in it.

Mr. Green I'm feeling a little better, leave me alone Finger

Cheese

Editor wannabe tehe
Easter Davy
Geek
Easter Davy

Blog
April 9th, 2007 at 11:11am
Well sometimes I make really long Blah Blahs with lots of BBCode, and I mess it all up when I post it and then have to do it all over again. We should just be able to go back and edit.
Faith
Addict
Faith
April 9th, 2007 at 11:16am
Easter Davy:
Well sometimes I make really long Blah Blahs with lots of BBCode, and I mess it all up when I post it and then have to do it all over again. We should just be able to go back and edit.

It's always good to copy long messages before you submit them. And check if your BBCode works if that's a problem. (=
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
April 22nd, 2007 at 06:27pm
Apoligies if this sounds rude, but why is letting us edit blah's such a big deal?

I'm not the only one who thinks it's a sensible suggestion and there's no reason why it would be a problem to add that to the site...
...and if your suggestion is to just proof read them then how come there is an option to edit posts on the message board instead of just making us proof read posts when they are often much shorter and sometimes less important than blahs we post?
[/rant]
clark
GSBitch
clark
April 22nd, 2007 at 07:31pm
xPeltTheRabbitx:
how come there is an option to edit posts on the message board instead of just making us proof read posts when they are often much shorter and sometimes less important than blahs we post?
Because message board people are superior, duh.
Faith
Addict
Faith
April 22nd, 2007 at 08:23pm
xPeltTheRabbitx:
Apoligies if this sounds rude, but why is letting us edit blah's such a big deal?

I'm not the only one who thinks it's a sensible suggestion and there's no reason why it would be a problem to add that to the site...
...and if your suggestion is to just proof read them then how come there is an option to edit posts on the message board instead of just making us proof read posts when they are often much shorter and sometimes less important than blahs we post?
[/rant]

Of course, some of the messages on the boards are a lot less important than the blah-blahs, but some of the messages are actually quite serious and informative, while the whole point of blah-blah is that they're always the most unimportant stuff. They require the least amount of thinking before posting, and it seems logical that they should take up the least amount of work from the site as well.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:03am
Faith:
xPeltTheRabbitx:

[/rant]

Of course, some of the messages on the boards are a lot less important than the blah-blahs, but some of the messages are actually quite serious and informative, while the whole point of blah-blah is that they're always the most unimportant stuff. They require the least amount of thinking before posting, and it seems logical that they should take up the least amount of work from the site as well.

True.
But would it be that hard just to add a little edit button to make the whole blah community full of happiness and joy?!?
Please?
Pray
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:04am
Whoopsy, I double posted Rolling Eyes

See, that's how much I want this, I subconciously posted it twice Laughing
Dom
Jackass
Dom