AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 06:30am
That's sad. It's a great idea.

Shifty

If this gets rejected, we should make a petition.
Faith
Addict
Faith
April 29th, 2007 at 06:42am
Meski:
lyrical_mess:
*bows*

I wonder if Dujo and the mods are even taking this seriously.
I don't think they even read it Shifty

We read.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 11:20am
Faith:
Meski:
lyrical_mess:
*bows*

I wonder if Dujo and the mods are even taking this seriously.
I don't think they even read it Shifty

We read.
Embarassed Sorry!
Faith
Addict
Faith
April 29th, 2007 at 11:47am
Meski:
Embarassed Sorry!

Don't worry about it. Laughing
lili
Jackass
lili

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I want to hear what Dujo thinks of this idea.
OMGyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 10:14pm
Didn't GSB use to have a newsletter thingy? Like there was a place where you put your email address in and it said it would send you a weekly newsletter or something... and then you never got one. Coolio Or was that some other site?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 1st, 2007 at 03:30am
Kurtni:
Didn't GSB use to have a newsletter thingy? Like there was a place where you put your email address in and it said it would send you a weekly newsletter or something... and then you never got one. Coolio Or was that some other site?
You bitch. lmfao Cool

Anyway some good potential with this but I can also see it fizzling out and people losing interest. It's a new idea so everyone is hyped about it -- six months from now it's almost history and few people want to put effort into it anymore.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:09am
I promise to read it all the time Coolio

I think we could vote in the end of the month for the best poem and blog post and it would get out in the magazine. And we could put that moths GSB award winners. Maybe have a little interview with some just to make them feel special. Like: Kurtni, share us your mod abilities and then Kurtni thanks 10 000 people and brags how nice she is... Stuff like that. We could put information about new sub-forums, like the new Harry Potter one and the new templates when the new ones get. Any new stuff basically. Not all people go through all forums, but this way they could know whats going on. Like there are really nice poems in the Poetry part and someone doesn't go to that part, but in the magazine he could read the best poem and maybe be interested in some more. The same with blogs. And when there are games like the roleplaying one in the SD forum or contests like the avatar one we could put it all in the magazine.

Retard
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 10:20am
We can have caption contests too! Like, "The GSB Zine Caption Contest". Every month we can put out three different Green Day pictures and we can choose our favorites to be featured in the magazine.

And for the SD forum, we can choose a topic from it each month and have the good arguments listed next to the username of the person who said it.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 10:25am
lyrical_mess:
We can have caption contests too! Like, "The GSB Zine Caption Contest". Every month we can put out three different Green Day pictures and we can choose our favorites to be featured in the magazine.

And for the SD forum, we can choose a topic from it each month and have the good arguments listed next to the username of the person who said it.
I like that Ah

But it would be hard to keep track of those. And we could have a monthly topic and everyone could write like a little article considering the topic and we could put the best article into the zine.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 04:53pm
Ivana Amoeba:
lyrical_mess:

I like that Ah

But it would be hard to keep track of those. And we could have a monthly topic and everyone could write like a little article considering the topic and we could put the best article into the zine.

Polexia chould keep track

she has to much time on her hands anyway Shifty
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:56pm
Ivana Amoeba:

I think we could vote in the end of the month for the best poem and blog post and it would get out in the magazine. And we could put that moths GSB award winners. Maybe have a little interview with some just to make them feel special. Like: Kurtni, share us your mod abilities and then Kurtni thanks 10 000 people and brags how nice she is... Stuff like that. We could put information about new sub-forums, like the new Harry Potter one and the new templates when the new ones get. Any new stuff basically. Not all people go through all forums, but this way they could know whats going on. Like there are really nice poems in the Poetry part and someone doesn't go to that part, but in the magazine he could read the best poem and maybe be interested in some more. The same with blogs. And when there are games like the roleplaying one in the SD forum or contests like the avatar one we could put it all in the magazine.

Retard
That sounds fun lmfao
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:58pm
Polexia?:
Ivana Amoeba:
lyrical_mess:

I like that Ah

Polexia chould keep track

she has to much time on her hands anyway Shifty
If she needed help, Kurtni could help her. Kurtni loves writing stuff, obviously. Con
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:27am
Dujo, whaddja say? Cool
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2007 at 12:27am
Can someone let us know whether or not this is happening?
Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Love

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2007 at 09:52am
I like the idea.

can we have a crossword too? Ah
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
May 10th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Ivana-palooza:

I think we could vote in the end of the month for the best poem and blog post and it would get out in the magazine.

no more poplularity contests, pleaaaaaaase Pray
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
May 10th, 2007 at 09:52pm
Ellaisonfire:
Ivana-palooza:

I think we could vote in the end of the month for the best poem and blog post and it would get out in the magazine.

no more poplularity contests, pleaaaaaaase Pray

WORD

it sould just be like a newspaper not a gossip colum
Dujo
Admin
Dujo
May 11th, 2007 at 08:18am
Ivana-palooza:
Dujo, whaddja say? Cool

I need a list of people who would work on that...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2007 at 08:24am
You can put me on that list!
Register