May 18th, 2007 at 05:22pm
Anji:
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
druscilla; in rags:
Mastodon:
Parents aren't that sadistic.

You'd be surprised.
Midwest mentality is that if you open your legs, you have the kids.
Lots of parents here wouldn't buy the pill for their kids.
Have yours?

I'm a virgin so there's no reason for them to buy me the pill.
And I'm a lesbian so when I have sex there's not going to be a reason to get the pill.
I sorta meant for your sister, since I know you're a lesbian.

My sister is also a virgin.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 22nd, 2007 at 04:19am
..she meant for your sister's friend o.o
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:15pm
Plug In Baby.:

My mother was going to buy it for my sister's friend, but they didn't accept American Express, so I did.

My mother doesn't have the Midwest mentality.

I discussed this with her the other day and she brought up a good point. Even if you tell your parents, they might not be able to get you to the doctor in 72 hours.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
May 22nd, 2007 at 12:16pm
druscilla; in rags:
My mother was going to buy it for my sister's friend, but they didn't accept American Express, so I did.

I discussed this with her the other day and she brought up a good point. Even if you tell your parents, they might not be able to get you to the doctor in 72 hours.

But if they can't someone else can. And need I stress much more that parents should know when their children are having sex so that they can teach them more about it.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:07pm
druscilla; in rags:
Plug In Baby.:

Depends what's parent's priority.. Confused
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:11pm
Cecilia:

Actually, it depends on if the doctor can see you.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:15pm
Mastodon:

But if they can't someone else can. And need I stress much more that parents should know when their children are having sex so that they can teach them more about it.
There is absolutely nothing else my mom could teach me that i don't already know, and really thats true for alot of teenagers. Not all of them, but a good portion.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:29pm
druscilla; in rags:
Plug In Baby.:

What sort of a crazy huge country do you live in?
lmfao I could drive three times around Britain in 72 hours, I'll bet.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:43pm
Bloodraine:
druscilla; in rags:
Plug In Baby.:

I think she meant that 72 hours was the time span, not how long it would take to get to the doctor.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:50pm
Kurtni:
Bloodraine:
druscilla; in rags:
Plug In Baby.:

I think she meant that 72 hours was the time span, not how long it would take to get to the doctor.

I was kidding Coolio
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:04pm
druscilla; in rags:
Cecilia:

There are doctors who are on call on weekend whenever you call them.
And during the week, you don't have to take an appointment to see a doctor.
You can take medical advice without appointment.
Then doctors can see you all the time Confused
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:35pm
Kurtni:
There is absolutely nothing else my mom could teach me that i don't already know, and really thats true for alot of teenagers. Not all of them, but a good portion.

Yes, however having no age restrictions is a bit, what, stupid? I'm sure at 13 there were things your mum could have taught you.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 07:54pm
Cecilia:
druscilla; in rags:
Cecilia:

There are doctors who are on call on weekend whenever you call them.
And during the week, you don't have to take an appointment to see a doctor.
You can take medical advice without appointment.
Then doctors can see you all the time Confused

Maybe where you are...
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 07:55pm
Mastodon:
Kurtni:

Yes, however having no age restrictions is a bit, what, stupid? I'm sure at 13 there were things your mum could have taught you.

What's stupid is whining and bitching about teenage pregnancy and then taking away something that could prevent it.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
May 22nd, 2007 at 08:28pm
druscilla; in rags:
Maybe where you are...

Where are you?
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 22nd, 2007 at 08:30pm
Cecilia:
druscilla; in rags:
Maybe where you are...

Where are you?

Some small town in Nebraska.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
May 23rd, 2007 at 11:46am
druscilla; in rags:
What's stupid is whining and bitching about teenage pregnancy and then taking away something that could prevent it.

The child will still become pregnant even if they can take the pill, the whole point behind the pill is that it stops the pregnancy from developing further!

The thing that can prevent teenage pregnancy is proper education. I'll give you an example. Our year has never really proper had sex education. We have three pregnant girls in our year already. They could've taken the pill, but they didn't.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:25pm
Mastodon:
druscilla; in rags:

The child will still become pregnant even if they can take the pill, the whole point behind the pill is that it stops the pregnancy from developing further!

The thing that can prevent teenage pregnancy is proper education. I'll give you an example. Our year has never really proper had sex education. We have three pregnant girls in our year already. They could've taken the pill, but they didn't.
That's bullshit. The only way to prevent teenage pregnancy is to castrate every teenager. You can't stop it, there will always be irrisponsible, horny teenagers.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:27pm
Anji:
Mastodon:
druscilla; in rags:

That's bullshit. The only way to prevent teenage pregnancy is to castrate every teenager. You can't stop it, there will always be irrisponsible, horny teenagers.

He didn't say it was the 'only' way.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:27pm
Anji:

Okay maybe not to stop it entirely. But to make it less common.

And I'd appreciate a bit of a nicer tone, thanks. I'm just giving my own opinion.
Register