Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 29th, 2008 at 11:30pm
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
July 30th, 2008 at 09:51am
It looks awesome, but I think Tom should look a little.. more evil..devious..or pinched or something?
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 15th, 2008 at 06:43pm
I am SOOOOO freaking pissed that WB is postponing the release until JULY of 2009!!!! Dude, are they THAT scared of Twilight??? Do they not realize that most fans of Twilight are HP fans and would most likely have seen both?(Myself included). I am seriously considering boycotting seeing it in theaters if they do that. I mean it. Evil or Very Mad
janto is canon
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
janto is canon
August 18th, 2008 at 10:30am
i think Harry didn't destroy all of the horcruxes and voldemort is in control of WB. that's why the movie got pushed back.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 18th, 2008 at 08:45pm
janto is canon:
i think Harry didn't destroy all of the horcruxes and voldemort is in control of WB. that's why the movie got pushed back.

Lmao...that very well might be. Laughing Mr. Green
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 20th, 2008 at 04:35am
Harry Potter!:
The release date for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been pushed back by eight months, to July 2009.

full article here

how much does this suck Dance
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 24th, 2008 at 07:29am
omg i'm so pissed at that, still t_t
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 24th, 2008 at 07:35pm
So, it doesn't come out in November?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 25th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Mhairi; Sorry!:
I keep hoping they will be like "sorry, we know see we have upset a lot of fans and as such have decided to revert back to the original release date"

;_;

Many of you have written to me to express your disappointment in our moving “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” to Summer 2009. Please be assured that we share your love for Harry Potter and would certainly never do anything to hurt any of the films. Over the past 10 years, we have nurtured and protected each film, and the integrity of the books upon which they are based, to the best of our ability. The decision to move “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” was not taken lightly, and was never intended to upset our Harry Potter fans. We know you have built this series into what it is, and we thank you for your ongoing enthusiasm and support. If I may offer a silver lining: there would have been a two-year gap between “Half-Blood Prince” and the much-anticipated first part of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” which opens in November 2010. So although we have to wait a little longer for “Half-Blood Prince,” the wait from that film until “Deathly Hallows” will be less than 18 months. I am sorry to have disappointed you now, but if you hold on a little longer, I believe it will be worth the wait.[/i]

SO LAME
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
August 27th, 2008 at 02:00am
rollerpig:
Mhairi; Sorry!:
I keep hoping they will be like "sorry, we know see we have upset a lot of fans and as such have decided to revert back to the original release date"

;_;

Many of you have written to me to express your disappointment in our moving “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” to Summer 2009. Please be assured that we share your love for Harry Potter and would certainly never do anything to hurt any of the films. Over the past 10 years, we have nurtured and protected each film, and the integrity of the books upon which they are based, to the best of our ability. The decision to move “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” was not taken lightly, and was never intended to upset our Harry Potter fans. We know you have built this series into what it is, and we thank you for your ongoing enthusiasm and support. If I may offer a silver lining: there would have been a two-year gap between “Half-Blood Prince” and the much-anticipated first part of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” which opens in November 2010. So although we have to wait a little longer for “Half-Blood Prince,” the wait from that film until “Deathly Hallows” will be less than 18 months. I am sorry to have disappointed you now, but if you hold on a little longer, I believe it will be worth the wait.[/i]

SO LAME
ugh bullshit the reasoning was because movies make more money in the summer
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 27th, 2008 at 10:38am
i think the reason is that warner brothers sack is full from the load of cash they made from batman
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2008 at 02:52pm
LOL IF ITS SHIT NOW OMG.
also i think they're scared that twilight is gonna make more dough so they put it in the summer
omggggggg sux
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 30th, 2008 at 02:59am
tomamazon:

also i think they're scared that twilight is gonna make more dough so they put it in the summer

hp is bigger, and they moved twilight after moving hp Coolio
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
September 15th, 2008 at 09:24pm

So he-Who-Must-Not-be-Named is supposed to be afraid of Beard-in-Bag man?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 16th, 2008 at 12:05pm
lmfao

For everyone knows that Dumbledore's power comes from his beard!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
September 16th, 2008 at 04:55pm
Anji:
lmfao

For everyone knows that Dumbledore's power comes from his beard!
Damn Skippy
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 04:37pm
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
October 11th, 2008 at 12:45pm
omg this would have been out in like a month fuck how terrible is this