US President elections 2008.

AuthorMessage
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 02:16pm
Kurtni:

You might want to try and find a neutral source. Judging by the URL alone, Im 99% sure that site just might be a bit biased. Con
Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
All content © 2007 Romney for President, Inc.

haha, that happened at school, we were supposed to reserch everyone and my friends all wanted to go to the offical sites and I was like "those might be a bit baised?" and they insisted. Rolling Eyes
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 05:34pm
Memory Lane.:
Kurtni:

You might want to try and find a neutral source. Judging by the URL alone, Im 99% sure that site just might be a bit biased. Con
Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.
All content © 2007 Romney for President, Inc.

haha, that happened at school, we were supposed to reserch everyone and my friends all wanted to go to the offical sites and I was like "those might be a bit baised?" and they insisted. Rolling Eyes

My bad, Sorry, i'll shut up now, again, i DIDN'T mean to hurt anyone's feelings about politics and the election. And I'm not the first person to ask when it comes to the election as i know little about politics. And, it was the first site i could come across as i was in a rush to get out the door. I'll stay out of the politics section anyway, if that's what u really want. Again I'm sorry. Now, i gotta go as i'm about to have an Anxiety attack over the whole thing. UGH. Embarassed Sad Silenced
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 07:47pm
DaschundPup2007:

My bad, Sorry, i'll shut up now, again, i DIDN'T mean to hurt anyone's feelings about politics and the election. And I'm not the first person to ask when it comes to the election as i know little about politics. And, it was the first site i could come across as i was in a rush to get out the door. I'll stay out of the politics section anyway, if that's what u really want. Again I'm sorry. Now, i gotta go as i'm about to have an Anxiety attack over the whole thing. UGH. Embarassed Sad Silenced

It's ok Hug

Don't feel bad, the whole point of this is to debate and share ideas, don't take it personally. Sorry if i made you feel bad.

Smile
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 07:50pm
Memory Lane.:
DaschundPup2007:

It's ok Hug

Don't feel bad, the whole point of this is to debate and share ideas, don't take it personally

Smile

Hey, thanx!! Smile
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
January 14th, 2008 at 02:24am
Kurtni:
Franny.:
Kurtni:

DaschundPup2007:
she doesn't seem to be as fit for the role of president as Romney is.

Why do you think he is suited for the job? File

He's the best choice for the Republicans =)

I was talking to my friends about this in a very simple way. Many voters really don't know a thing about politics or follow the candidate's campaigns at all. So if a clueless citizen receives pamphlets from the candidates and they just look at the picture, the best choice would be Romney. I'm not saying it's a beauty contest [because Edwards would win] but Mitt Romney does look like a president. And, he has the most money to keep his campaign alive throughout the primaries [McCain doesn't have too much left nor does Giuliani].

Coolio How does that make him the best choice?

He's the best choice for me personally out of the other candidates.

But the second part was about the possibility of him becoming the Republican nominee is very high because of those reasons.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 02:42pm
Cheese Im still curious as to why Romney is such a good candidate. Im not challenging anyone or anything, I'm legitamitely curious about reasons as to why he is supported. Like, what has he done or what does he support that makes him a good choice.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 02:43pm
DaschundPup2007:

O_O I didn't say I wanted you to stay out of here.... I was just saying you might try another site, And don't worry about hurting peoples feelings. If you state what you want to say in a respectful way (which you did) you can't really help it if someone gets offended.

Coolio Please don't hyperventilate after reading this..
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2008 at 02:51pm
Kurtni:
DaschundPup2007:

O_O I didn't say I wanted you to stay out of here.... I was just saying you might try another site, And don't worry about hurting peoples feelings. If you state what you want to say in a respectful way (which you did) you can't really help it if someone gets offended.

Coolio Please don't hyperventilate after reading this..

Don't worry i am fine now. I'll get back to u on the whole Romney is the best republican choice for the election. I don't know a whole lot about politics. Very Happy
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 14th, 2008 at 05:12pm
If the official sites are bias then what website can you trust? I was just wondering.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 14th, 2008 at 05:12pm
IGNORE.
Double post.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2008 at 02:21pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
If the official sites are bias then what website can you trust? I was just wondering.

Well, most sites are going to be biased one way or another. Just make sure you don't use only one source, there are two sides to any story.
Franny.
Franny.
January 16th, 2008 at 01:39am
Romney won Michigan today with McCain coming second [9 pt. difference] followed by Huckabee and then Paul [fourth, not too shabby].
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
January 16th, 2008 at 08:41am
SORRY If I am WAY behind, but She's in the lead, the others are behind, both parties.
I believe people are voting for her because they want to see how a female will run the U.S.
I'm not sure, I'd vote for Obama.
But I'm in canada XD
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2008 at 03:42pm
Diana_a7x:
SORRY If I am WAY behind, but She's in the lead, the others are behind, both parties.
I believe people are voting for her because they want to see how a female will run the U.S.
But I'm in canada XD

Well, it would be interesting to see how a female would run the U.S.. But, i have been scared of Hilary Clinton ever since my dad told me she stole furniture from the White House, but hey that's just me. I honestly think that she's just trying to have her last name in the presidency for a third time (Bill Clinton's 2 terms prior). I mean, i'm not a big fan of the Clintons anyway. Something about them just bothers me and maybe it is about how Hilary stole the White House furniture, I don't know. I'm a teenager and i don't really know a whole lot a politics and from what i've heard on the radio, tv, i just don't think she'll do well in office. Just my opinion!!!
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2008 at 03:44pm
Franny.:
Romney won Michigan today with McCain coming second [9 pt. difference] followed by Huckabee and then Paul [fourth, not too shabby].

WAY 2 GO, ROMNEY!!! YEAH!!! Clap Very Happy Shake
Franny.
Franny.
January 16th, 2008 at 08:04pm
Diana_a7x:
But I'm in canada XD

I really hope people aren't voting for her to see how a female would run the US, that is just...scary o_O The country needs stability rather than a test drive.

Doesn't it suck not being able to vote because of a damn border? =P

[Not about the presidential bid, but politically related. Larry Craig, I'm sure you remember him, is being backed by the ACLU o_O Republican...ACLU...so confused =P]
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2008 at 08:46pm
Yeah, that must suck not being able to vote, u have a lot of good points in the election. U'RE Right, the US does need stability rather than a test drive, i mean if we had given people test drives, there would be up to a thousand US presidents by now.
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
January 16th, 2008 at 10:54pm
DaschundPup2007:
Franny.:

WAY 2 GO, ROMNEY!!! YEAH!!! Clap Very Happy Shake

I'M GOING TO BELIEVE HE ONLY WON IT BECAUSE HE IS FROM MICHIGAN. (WHICH I AM TOO BTW)
IT'S RARE FOR A CANDIDATE TO LOSE HIS/HER'S OWN STATE ISN'T IT?
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
January 16th, 2008 at 10:57pm
Franny.:
Diana_a7x:
But I'm in canada XD

I really hope people aren't voting for her to see how a female would run the US, that is just...scary o_O The country needs stability rather than a test drive.

THAT SCARES ME, TOO.
I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY'RE SAYING...NOT JUST WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 01:14pm
I think it's funny that Hilary won Michagan (even though it doesn't count at all.), when there were only three choices on the ballet. Hilary, Kusinich (I like his policies, too bad someone like him would never get the nominee), and undecided. Hilary came in at 55% just beating out undecided. And think of all the Obama and Edwards voters who didn't come out to vote because their choide wasn't on the ballet. You would think that only Hillary supporters would come out, yet she almost lost to undecided.

Also Mitt Romney won Michigan and Michigan is shaped like a mitt. Just thought it was kinda funny tehe
Register