US President elections 2008.

AuthorMessage
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 21st, 2007 at 05:00pm
Ten Years Gone:
Hillary. Hillary all the way. Obama is really the ideal candidate, but he just don't have the experience

well Cheney and Bush had experience, and look what they did Retard

I mean you need some experience, but it isn't automaticly gonna make you a wonderful leader.
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:11am
After the elections (And I'm for Obama), I won't be surprised if people through parties when Bush left Office.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:46am
BayareatasticPolexia:
Ten Years Gone:
Hillary. Hillary all the way. Obama is really the ideal candidate, but he just don't have the experience

well Cheney and Bush had experience, and look what they did Retard

I mean you need some experience, but it isn't automaticly gonna make you a wonderful leader.

Experience looks good, but if you don't put it to use, it's going to be useless. And the experiences has to be used in a positive way. Bush really doesn't have experience but Cheney does, but he's still incompetent.

At first the experience is what stood out for HIllary and the lack of experience was a main flaw for Obama, but this time in the race it's starting to get covered by the other things they're doing. it's not as important to voters anymore.

Though the age thing seems to...about the 60s and how Obama is not going to do the same thing as back then since apparently Hillary and the other old candidates are.

So does the country want to move forward to a new future or stick to one they know and are familiar with?
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2007 at 12:51am
^^^ love the sig. Personally, I considered Colbert the best guy for the job. tbh, I find him more intelligent than a politician.
I don't have a preference 'cuz I'm thinking they're all crooks.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 6th, 2007 at 02:03am
Honestly, I would vote for Guiliani, if, and only if, Obama got knocked out. I'm so against Hillary it's insane.

Aside from the fact that I think she's completely incompetant, having a female presidant would completely screw us out of any kind of talks with the Middle East. They'd be completely scandalized. Foreign affairs would go down the tube so fast it would be insane.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 6th, 2007 at 05:03am
Psycho Synn:
After the elections (And I'm for Obama), I won't be surprised if people through parties when Bush left Office.

I won't. I'll cry. Shifty

We do need change, but I like Bush, so....yeah.

Right now, I'm planning on voting for Fred Thompson.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2007 at 08:41pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Honestly, I would vote for Guiliani, if, and only if, Obama got knocked out. I'm so against Hillary it's insane.

same lmfao

You know, I just read an article in Time/News Weekly (not sure which Coolio) about how he is basically running two different campaigns at once. Think He contradicts himself so much its like...insane Cheese He is basically trying to be two different candidates at once at this point.... and hes getting away with it Think Sad really...
Franny.
Franny.
December 8th, 2007 at 12:38am
Kurtni:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:

same lmfao

You know, I just read an article in Time/News Weekly (not sure which Coolio) about how he is basically running two different campaigns at once. Think He contradicts himself so much its like...insane Cheese He is basically trying to be two different candidates at once at this point.... and hes getting away with it Think Sad really...

Giuliani isn't getting away with it. People are noticing how much of a flip flopper he is and he's starting to drop in the national polls [the ealry caucuses he has no chance as is]. Huckabee is doing very well for himself. I think he's a fair candidate, he doesn't have any opinions too harsh against his competition and he's solid on his own views. Romney appears to be getting more and more incompetent which is sad. He made a great speech yesterday [or was it the day before?] about religion. It was supposed to be about his specific religion and even though he didn't really tackle that, I agreed with much of it. Right now for the GOP, I'm excited about Ron Paul's campaign. His blimp thing is coming up and as well as the massive donating day. AIt could very well turn things around.

On the democrat's side, I really haven't been paying too much attention. I hear Obama is leading in either Iowa or New Hampshire, but it'a within the margin of error so I wouldn't get too excited about it. It's unfortunate but I'm sure that Hillary will be the Democratic nominee. With Bill on her side, they've won the the hearts of all the people who remember a time before Bush's terms. I've accepted, so let's all cheer for a strong GOP nominee!
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 12:02pm
Please remember that one of the Great Presidents (considered the greatest with some peeps) drank 8-10 martinis a day, chain-smoked, had two mistresses and hung around with crooked politicians. The best British Prime Minister was put out of office twice, was kicked out of college for doing opium and drank a bottle of whiskey every night.

And the greatest monster ever elected was a non-drinker, non-smoker, a vegeterian and a decorated war hero.

(ie, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Hitler, in that order.)

So...just a thought since I know not a lot about these two candidates. Mr. Green
Franny.
Franny.
December 8th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Herr Doktor:
Please remember that one of the Great Presidents (considered the greatest with some peeps) drank 8-10 martinis a day, chain-smoked, had two mistresses and hung around with crooked politicians. The best British Prime Minister was put out of office twice, was kicked out of college for doing opium and drank a bottle of whiskey every night.

And the greatest monster ever elected was a non-drinker, non-smoker, a vegeterian and a decorated war hero.

(ie, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Hitler, in that order.)

So...just a thought since I know not a lot about these two candidates. Mr. Green

Haha lovely observations =P Hmm I didn't think about it that way...Laughing

But the times are changing [unfortunately =P] and voters definitely are affected by the personal lives' of the candidates. I personally don't mind all that much, as long as the candidate doesn't lie about it.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 10th, 2007 at 04:04am
Kurtni:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:

same lmfao

It's been pointed out, and he's been watching himself. You'll notice that when he makes statements about his record and statistics and the like, they've gotten very accurate. Someone on his campaign must have noticed and smacked him upside the head for being so careless. Coolio
Mass-suicide
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mass-suicide
December 13th, 2007 at 01:35am
NO! clinton !! BYE BUSh let this be a year if no assholes!
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 13th, 2007 at 02:26am
My mom was like, "As long as there is no Clinton or Bush in office, I'll be happy." She is republican, but I guess she is sick of Bush even if she likes him. I was thinking,"That would be so cool if Jeb Bush ran for president." OMGyes
Obviously no one agrees with me. Rolling Eyes
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 13th, 2007 at 06:38am
Hillary's going after Obama's past, and bringing up the drugs he experimented with in high school. Petty and desperate, I think.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 11:48am
Shadow of a Doubt:
My mom was like, "As long as there is no Clinton or Bush in office, I'll be happy." She is republican, but I guess she is sick of Bush even if she likes him. I was thinking,"That would be so cool if Jeb Bush ran for president." OMGyes
And have three Bushes in office?

Ain't that just a little bit of a weird thing? One family ruling a country for at least 16 years and at a maximum 20 years?

Hence why I'm not keen on Clinton's Missus.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 04:58pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Hillary's going after Obama's past, and bringing up the drugs he experimented with in high school. Petty and desperate, I think.

lmfao lmfao lmfao Obama made a statement saying his life ambition didn't involve politics at first, and Hilary Clinton somehow obtained a paper he wrote in Kindergarten titled "I want to be president" and she used it against him lmfao Then, after everyone laughed at her tactics over it she claimed it was only a joke.

Ah I wanted to be a princess in Kindergarten, Obviously I had my entire life worked out then!
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Jeb Bush is the governor of Florida right? Coolio

Anyway, I think I would like the Obama dude to win, idk just for the sake of having a black president Rolling Eyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:26pm
Meski:

Anyway, I think I would like the Obama dude to win

Shake yes.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog