Green Day tattoos

AuthorMessage
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 02:05am
I had a dream last night that i was getting a C&G(Christian and Gloria) tat....it looked kind of like one of the patches on Billie's shirt. give me a minute and ill post it here Smile
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 02:14am
There's u goSmile
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
August 13th, 2009 at 02:34am
Lately I've been thinking about getting "rage" and "love" tattooed, one on each hip. Or, if I don't do that, I was thinking of getting an anchor done on my hip, like the one Tre has on his wrist.
But I haven't even decided if I'm ever going to get a tattoo at all. I'm just throwing around ideas. Faith
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 03:12am
MissLyss:
that sounds cool Smile

Your ava is very purdy...just sayin Shifty
MissLyss
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MissLyss
August 13th, 2009 at 07:12am
Gloria.:
MissLyss:
that sounds cool Smile

haha thanks .. and i agree Mr. Green
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 10:27pm
MissLyss:
Gloria.:
MissLyss:
that sounds cool Smile

Rolling Eyeswho wouldn't?
MissLyss
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MissLyss
August 13th, 2009 at 11:55pm
Gloria.:
MissLyss:
Gloria.:
MissLyss:
that sounds cool Smile

Rolling Eyeswho wouldn't?

a craaaaazy person
mrs_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_greenday
August 14th, 2009 at 09:33am
im lookin to get a green day tattoo.. i want the heart granade on ma wrist, and on the side of ma hand i want 3 stars with BJA, MD and TC inside! Cant wait, but i have to wait till im 18.. 3 more years WOO
itsjustmusic4
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
itsjustmusic4
August 16th, 2009 at 02:41pm
ooooh yeah it even keeps me up at night trying to figure out what the perfect green day tattoo would be and i think i want a green heart hand grenade on my arm somewhere and eventually maybe the kerplunk flower thing and last night i had a really cool dream where i got tattoos but then they came off really easily except then there was a really cool rose on my arm it was sooo coool that dream yeah btu wierd ehhe Dance
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 16th, 2009 at 03:15pm
itsjustmusic4:
ooooh yeah it even keeps me up at night trying to figure out what the perfect green day tattoo would be and i think i want a green heart hand grenade on my arm somewhere and eventually maybe the kerplunk flower thing and last night i had a really cool dream where i got tattoos but then they came off really easily except then there was a really cool rose on my arm it was sooo coool that dream yeah btu wierd ehhe Dance

**Brain hurrrrtsssss**
Sound er cool.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 03:57pm
ok i changed my mind for my tattoo

soo this is the shirt i wore to the concert and i have retired it for various reasons
sooo i want that whole GD even with the dookie under it but inside the dookie i want the date of the concert Smile
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
August 16th, 2009 at 04:57pm
^ omg yay OMGyes
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 05:29pm
tehe hopefully getting in for my 17th b-day
mrs_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_greenday
August 16th, 2009 at 05:43pm
I am really excited but annoyed tht i have to wait for soooo long!!
oh well.. at least ive got ages to thing of a nice one Wink
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 16th, 2009 at 06:30pm
http://greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/displayimage.php?album=189&pos=24

I'm getting that flower on my bicep and 20 guns around it (full armband) and then "Do you know what's worth fighting for when it's not worth fighting for?"

But I have to wait until I have money. All the money I've got now has to go to moving to Arizona. Razz
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 16th, 2009 at 06:31pm
awesome! ^
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 16th, 2009 at 06:32pm
mrs_greenday:
I am really excited but annoyed tht i have to wait for soooo long!!
oh well.. at least ive got ages to thing of a nice one Wink

It works better that way anyway.
I had to wait until I was 18, and then I had to wait until I had money. So I just got my first one a few months ago when I got graduation money. But knowing you want one before you CAN get one forces you to actually think about what you want and make sure you DO want it.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 16th, 2009 at 09:18pm
Sherlock Holmes:
itsjustmusic4:

**Brain hurrrrtsssss**

Agreed Doh

I already have two Green Day tattoos, but am currently designing a sleeve mostly GD related for my left arm, which will expand on the first GD tattoo I have.
mrs_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_greenday
August 17th, 2009 at 05:08am
Comrade182:
Sherlock Holmes:
itsjustmusic4:

**Brain hurrrrtsssss**

Agreed Doh

I already have two Green Day tattoos, but am currently designing a sleeve mostly GD related for my left arm, which will expand on the first GD tattoo I have.
that sounds cool, but i dont want a lot of tattoos.. just a few.. all green day of course Wink
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 21st, 2009 at 04:19pm
mrs_greenday:
Comrade182:
Sherlock Holmes:
itsjustmusic4:

**Brain hurrrrtsssss**

Agreed Doh

that sounds cool, but i dont want a lot of tattoos.. just a few.. all green day of course Wink

The only tattoo I would want would be one near my bum >.>.
Register