Green Day in real life

AuthorMessage
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 25th, 2009 at 12:22am
When I was at school each English class got a different book to read, but we were all given a list of them for some reason. But anyways, on this list there was a book called Green Days by the River and so was Catcher in the Rye. I kept it for ages because I was so amused.

And I also paused the first Transformers DVD and called my Mom in from the kitchen to look when I realised Sam had a Green Day poster on his wall. And I had it. You can see it when Kayla stops hiding from his parents in his room Cool.

AND I went to my friends and she left me to watch Transformers 2 with her 3 year old brother while she did something more grown up like cooking or cleaning and everytime they played 21 Guns I grabbed him and was like "I know you really don't have the capacity to care about rock bands but ITS GREEN DAY." And he was like ...Green? Day? All confused. And I got all happy. All 3 times.

I think I'm done now Laughing
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
August 28th, 2009 at 02:34pm
slappy.:
O_O

On Thursday nights I go babysitting.
I watch a 4 year old kid named Christian and a 2 year old kid named Gloria.

lololololololololololol...

>.>

lol thats so weird Very Happy
greenskyes
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenskyes
August 29th, 2009 at 09:25pm
in french class we're always like "tres *insert french word here* " so im always thinking of Tre' Cool and his sexyness
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 29th, 2009 at 10:58pm
DiscoStick!:
When I was at school each English class got a different book to read, but we were all given a list of them for some reason. But anyways, on this list there was a book called Green Days by the River and so was Catcher in the Rye. I kept it for ages because I was so amused.

And I also paused the first Transformers DVD and called my Mom in from the kitchen to look when I realised Sam had a Green Day poster on his wall. And I had it. You can see it when Kayla stops hiding from his parents in his room Cool.

AND I went to my friends and she left me to watch Transformers 2 with her 3 year old brother while she did something more grown up like cooking or cleaning and everytime they played 21 Guns I grabbed him and was like "I know you really don't have the capacity to care about rock bands but ITS GREEN DAY." And he was like ...Green? Day? All confused. And I got all happy. All 3 times.

Cheese Wtf? I didn't know Green Day songs were in the Transformers movie! Smiley
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 11:30pm
It was the day before St. Patricks day and my teacher was like "And remember tomorrow is green day!" And I litterally flipped and was like "WHAT?"
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 1st, 2009 at 03:26pm
Gloria.:
DiscoStick!:

Cheese Wtf? I didn't know Green Day songs were in the Transformers movie! Smiley

Yeah its 21 Guns Mr. Green
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
September 7th, 2009 at 02:30pm
my friend was saying how funny it would be to put something in the teachers coffee maker. i thought she was making a green day reference. she wasnt and couldnt understand why i got all excited Smile

i was thinking about 409 in your coffee maker
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 10th, 2009 at 03:28pm
these people just fitted our new bathroom Laughing and okay, the spellings different but i couldnt help singing the song tehe

captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 06:04pm
That's what made Billie name the song xD
He spelled it differently, but that was his influence.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 13th, 2009 at 07:55am
slappy.:
That's what made Billie name the song xD
He spelled it differently, but that was his influence.

Influenced by a beautiful bathroom suite.

We have Armitage Shanks sinks in our form room. Mr. Green

Oh and...

Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 13th, 2009 at 11:45am
I always start singing Armitage Shanks in the bathroom at school because of the sinks.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 13th, 2009 at 01:02pm
^ yeah lol, i do that at home now XD Laughing
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 13th, 2009 at 02:24pm
My friend was cleaning with this spray bottle called 409, she didnt get why I was so happy.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 17th, 2009 at 04:30pm
my friends cousin got this for his birthday Dance i couldnt help but smile

IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
September 18th, 2009 at 04:20pm
love the rapsody vid
TrePolar
Geek
TrePolar
September 24th, 2009 at 08:59pm
There was a picture of GD painted on the side of a funhouse, at the fair. xD also in my FB quiz it says Ha Ha You're Dead is going to be played at my funeral. xD Also my friend Jacob and I were at lunch today talking about GD and my history teacher from last year, who is totally awesome, walked by when I'm like, "I'm pretty sure in King for A Day, Billie Joe wears a thong.." and I got a wierd look. Then I started singing King for A Day. Ed
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
October 23rd, 2009 at 04:52pm
lately ive been seeing loads of Green Day posters on TV shows. i still always smile to myself when i see them Smile
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 23rd, 2009 at 05:23pm
Daydream-believer:
lately ive been seeing loads of Green Day posters on TV shows. i still always smile to myself when i see them Smile

I havnt seen any gd posters on shows. Sad what shows are you watching?
Stephtz92
King For A Couple Of Days
Stephtz92
October 23rd, 2009 at 05:59pm
They played "See The Light" on HBO of previews of tv shows and movies coming on that channel!
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 23rd, 2009 at 08:12pm
Stephtz92:
They played "See The Light" on HBO of previews of tv shows and movies coming on that channel!

omg i saw that a while ago and I started to freak out and call my brother and sister into the room. But also when we were watching football I guess it was the Gators that were playing Horseshoes and Hand grenades as their music, except with out the words. Smile
Register