Geek
princess consuela
September 12th, 2009 at 12:19pm
ok. so?
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 12th, 2009 at 12:20pm
Boobmeister:
half of it? they're a support band, they have 10 songs in total, believe me, Green Day will have more than double their setlist time.

Isn't the point of the support act to get the crowd worked up for the main act.. if this is so, they will fail for, what seem to be, an increasing number of people.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:21pm
... so there's no need to get so upset about it.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:22pm
Comrade182:
Isn't the point of the support act to get the crowd worked up for the main act.. if this is so, they will fail for, what seem to be, an increasing number of people.
well jesus if you're all condemning them to failure before the poor guys even set foot on the stage then what are you gunna expect?
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
September 12th, 2009 at 12:23pm
2 words...

john

wayne
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 12th, 2009 at 12:26pm
Boobmeister:
Well jesus if you're all condemning them to failure before the poor guys even set foot on the stage then what are you gunna expect?

I've heard their music, I even gave them another chance today just incase I was wrong with my first impression. However I wasn't.
Like I said before, I'm not going to ruin it for other people while I'm there or tell people how to think. But I am allowed to express my opinion on them and others here (and elsewhere) share my opinion on this band.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:28pm
and others don't share your opinion. yay we're all allowed free speech \o/

i'm just saying like, you're all MAJORLY overreacting at first and all it's doing is causing distress to yourself. complaining doesn't solve anything, it just creates ~negative energy~
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 12th, 2009 at 12:29pm
Boobmeister:
and others don't share your opinion. yay we're all allowed free speech \o/

YAY!!!

Boobmeister:
i'm just saying like, you're all MAJORLY overreacting at first and all it's doing is causing distress to yourself. complaining doesn't solve anything, it just creates ~negative energy~

Yes, but complaining about something we have virtually no control over is the only outlet we have and it makes us feel mildly better.
Isn't it better to get it out now then when we're at the gig?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:30pm
well ofc but either way it's not gunna change a thing in the world.
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 12th, 2009 at 12:31pm
Boobmeister:
well ofc but either way it's not gunna change a thing in the world.

Except make me a little happier Retard
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:32pm
alrighty then, enjoy your negativity!
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 12th, 2009 at 12:33pm
Thanks, I shall Very Happy
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
September 12th, 2009 at 12:52pm
im gonna say one more thing. its pretty obvious that it does matter what band is it thats playing even if it just for 10 minutes. and this band isnt musically or any way simular to green day, so it is pretty likely not many people will like them. and obv green day was/is punk and tehse guys really look like posers to me. makes me think of cheesy 80's metal bands. i think they shoulda picked a band thats a little more like them. it really is quite stupid and annoying.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:57pm
Miss Neurotic:
im gonna say one more thing. its pretty obvious that it does matter what band is it thats playing even if it just for 10 minutes. and this band isnt musically or any way simular to green day, so it is pretty likely not many people will like them. and obv green day was/is punk and tehse guys really look like posers to me. makes me think of cheesy 80's metal bands. i think they shoulda picked a band thats a little more like them. it really is quite stupid and annoying.
Prima Donna is a glam rock band, hence the outfits, and for someone who's concerned about the ~music~ you sure are focusing on their looks.

Also, Green Day are friends with Prima Donna so they're helping the band get some recognition over in Europe. The guitar player in Prima Donna is also in a little band called Foxboro Hot Tubs.

I think Green Day have their reasons for bringing them on tour and all will become clear, so don't worry about it Up
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 12th, 2009 at 12:57pm
I read somewhere that they pick bands that they like. Maybe Green Day have different musical taste to you Prima Donna disliking people. Coffee
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 12:59pm
Platypus!:
I read somewhere that they pick bands that they like. Maybe Green Day have different musical taste to you Prima Donna disliking people. Coffee
I like this about Green Day. They could have gone with someone big but they didn't. They chose to bring their friends.
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
September 12th, 2009 at 01:03pm
i know they have something to do with foxboro.

and i rly dont mind that they arent famous but i dislike glam rock. honestly do you expect to someone who is into punk to like that stuff? wtf.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 12th, 2009 at 01:04pm
Is argument still going on??

Geeeeez,

you all have different opinions, deal with it.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 12th, 2009 at 01:04pm
Miss Neurotic:
i know they have something to do with foxboro.

and i rly dont mind that they are famous but i dislike glam rock. honestly do you expect to someone who is into punk to like that stuff? wtf.
Green Day do.

why stick to one style of music when you can like lots!
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
September 12th, 2009 at 01:06pm
i do like several. i just dont like posers
Register