Green Day Dreams

AuthorMessage
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
July 22nd, 2009 at 08:39pm
Okay this is a dream I've had a couple times now and it's really weird.

I had a dream that Green Day was chasing me in a bread truck... in reverse. O_O
Tre was driving, Mike was in the passenger's seat and good ol' Billie Joe was on the roof (why I have no clue).
Anyway, the van cornered me and stopped and they all got out. I asked them, "Why the hell are you guys chasing me in a freaking bread truck?!"
Then Tre said, "We've been chasing you because... YOU FORGOT YOUR LIBRARY CARD!" then Billie handed it over to me.
My face in the dream somewhat resembled this. ---> WTF

Then I woke up and that was it. Smiley
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
July 23rd, 2009 at 02:43am
I had a dream where I was out on my front porch with Tre and I kept touching his face, the thing was he had no face. No eyes, nose, mouth, nothing. But he could still talk. Then a bomb came down and the world ended. I woke up crying.. very weird. I'd hate to have that dream again. I repeat dream all the time.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 24th, 2009 at 01:19pm
i had a dream that my mom let me go to tennessee with amber so i could go to the GD concert with her and that when we were at the concert billie pulled me on stage again and i grabbed the mic from him and asked him if amber could come up and he said yes so she got up then billiie asked me if he knew me and i said

"okay everyone give it up for GD!!!!, now billie yes you know me. my name is jess and im from hamilton ontario. you pulled me up on stage during are we the waiting and i just wanted to thank you for that it was my dream come true. now here with me is my friend amber we met in 2005 on a website called geekstinkbreath.net and she's my best fucking friend. you guys are a fucking great band and i know i wouldn't be who i am today without your music so thank you!"

then i went and gave billie mike and tre each a hug then i woke up.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
July 29th, 2009 at 07:33am
Awwww. I had a kinda bad one last night. (More this morning...)

Me and loads of people I knew where in a big cirlce waiting for a Green Day gig thinking that the gig would be in the circle. But I was the only one who actually liked them. I was talking to this guy next to me I was teling him to chant "All The Time!" with me coz I really wanted them to play the song coz I really like it at the moment. He said no. So I asked him if he would chant "FOD!" with me. He also said no. Then the person with tickets arrived. About half the people (including me) started running but a line was forming in another direction. The person with the tickets just laughed and said "You should have waited till I said something." I was really mad. Then when I got to the back of the line it moved agiain. When I finally got to the front the guy with the tickets (and a gold hand) had none left. I was really really upset and curled up on the floor.

Then I woke up. I still felt kinda upset. D:
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 30th, 2009 at 04:21am
ok i couldnt go back to sleep without typing this Neutral

so i was with a bunch of people on this game show on much music and it was taped for green day so we did all these obsicles and stuff and we were happy with everything then the next day me and sean (spider tre.) find out that GD didnt like our recording because they wanted a better view so we got pissed and took some mics and stormed down to GD and i was like "so first of all my name is Jess i'm a big fan. you guys are my heros and i love you. ANYWAYS is it true you want us to record everything all over again because you didnt like the background view?" and billie was like "no we dont care" and i was like "thank god! umm so can i just hug all of you" so i went to all of them and hugged them. then all these other interview people went and took billie and tre into this forest to show them something so me and sean were left with mike and so we talked to mike for a long time about a lot of things. then we decided to go find billie and tre so we went into this one building in the forest, but i was the only one who went inside and billie was in there having a photoshoot and he told me to get in it with him so i did then i started taking pictures of him and stuff. then me and him went to this one room and started like getting close then started making out. then he had to go cause he had a concert, but he gave me backstage passes. so he left then i went to tell sean what happened, but sean was mad and jealous so i decided to bring amber backstage. so when we got to the concert billie dedicated going to pasalacqua to me and then i woke up

interesting dream
xXFinkXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXFinkXx

Mibba
July 30th, 2009 at 11:59am
Oh dude I had this crazy dream that Green Day, they looked like they did in their Hitchin A Ride era with the clothes and their hair and everything. And the place they were playing looked like a theatre just like on Hitchin A Ride and we were back stage getting ready to go on but Mike was like 'I'm gonna go and try to find some coffee brb' so everyone continued streching and warming up and Mike still didn't show up so Billie was freaking out on me telling me I had to play the drums which made no sense cause Mike plays bass so I'm like 'ok' and I asked Tre for some tips and he told me something about his drums and it made NO SENSE at all and I'm just like 'That's cool... but Tre I don't know all you're songs' so he just told me to Tra La La to it and at the last moment when all hope seemed to be lost Mike enters stage left.

And then my dad calls so I kinda sneak to the side of the stage so I could hear him better and he told me I needed to be home ASAP and he was outside and I hang up and turn around and I just missed Billie kiss a dude... *sad*

So I leave and I go outside where my dad is, he looks like really weird like he should have a woman in a flapper dress covering his arm and he has the big glasses kinda like Mikes and I have to push the car as he steers. And the security dude comes over to me and tells me that I need to go to Green Days next show which is at another thetre right after their show. So I ditch my dad but the lady wouldn't let me in and she was really hard to understand because of her accent and I'm like 'Tell Billie Joe and Mike Dirnt, they know me' and then I woke up

That's what happens when you're friend talks for about an hour about how important it is to practice the drums even when you suck butt.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 31st, 2009 at 07:06am
wooo for ANOTHER dream Very Happy

well me and amber went on a road trip and ended up going to 3 GD shows.

im lazy to type the details of it Razz
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 2nd, 2009 at 11:51am
^Yay for laziness! tehe

Last night, I dreamt that my little cousin Lauren (who is almost six) and myself went to the August 24th Green Day concert together. It was really strange because she is a pain in real life - like, she worships me. And, she doesn't even know about or like Green Day! However, in this dream, she was on her best behavior and I was able to enjoy myself without worrying about her too much. Think
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 3rd, 2009 at 07:15am
I had this dream that Mike and Billie were both directing this weird play I was in. And I was handing out herbs and chocolate spread. Then it was my turn to get make up put on by my food tech teacher and I woke up.
MarieArt
Idiot
MarieArt

Blog
August 9th, 2009 at 11:11pm
I was walking down a dark street after an argument with an ex boyfriend and I kept hearing someone saying, "Hey, what's wrong?" I never answered and just kept walking because I was wanting to go to the park. When I got there, someone from behind slapped me in the back of the head and shouted, "I'm talking to you, dang it!" I laughed knowing that they weren't trying to be mean and I turned around to find Mike and Billie Joe (they looked like they did in the early 90s). They kept asking me what was wrong and how they've missed me throughout the walk in the park. Tre eventually appeared (also looking like he did in the 90s) and he hugged me saying he was sorry about something he said to me the day before...
I was confused throughout the entire dream... haha. It was weird and very realistic.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 10th, 2009 at 01:40am
Marie Nesser:
I was confused throughout the entire dream... haha. It was weird and very realistic.
Gotta love the realistic ones, especially when you can, you know...like, actually feel them touch you, or smell them? Shifty
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 13th, 2009 at 12:48am
Last night I dreamt that I was plotting out my current Green Day story and was gonna skip ahead a whole year in the timeline and then I was like, "Wait. Nooooo, I can't do that because there's still a lot to be told in that year of storytime." Laughing

It was quite random.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 13th, 2009 at 10:28pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Last night I dreamt that I was plotting out my current Green Day story and was gonna skip ahead a whole year in the timeline and then I was like, "Wait. Nooooo, I can't do that because there's still a lot to be told in that year of storytime." Laughing

It was quite random.

quite
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 18th, 2009 at 10:17am
I had a really random Green Day dream last night....

So apparently there's a Longview Street not too far away from my house. I mean, it's probably a mile or two away. I dreamt I was walking around that street singing random Green Day songs at the top of my lungs. Then, I see BJ, Mike, and Tre come running up to me and compliment me on my singing! Next, we went to a Peet's Coffee & Tea (which is similar to Starbucks, by the way) and I bought us coffee and some sort of food. The dream ended as I was saying good-bye to them.

Random, hmm?
Billie Joe.
Billie Joe.
August 19th, 2009 at 09:46pm
SaveACrossDressTre.:
I had a really random Green Day dream last night....

So apparently there's a Longview Street not too far away from my house. I mean, it's probably a mile or two away. I dreamt I was walking around that street singing random Green Day songs at the top of my lungs. Then, I see BJ, Mike, and Tre come running up to me and compliment me on my singing! Next, we went to a Peet's Coffee & Tea (which is similar to Starbucks, by the way) and I bought us coffee and some sort of food. The dream ended as I was saying good-bye to them.

Random, hmm?

Im surprised you didn't tackle Tre in that dream. tehe
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 10:33am
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Okay so last night I had a dream where there was two stages. A main stage and a side one. They both had catwalks which met in the middle. Anyway, Snoop Dogg was playing main and Green Day were playing side. They start playing at the same time so i'm like "wtf? how are we supposed to watch them if they're doing that?" So all of a sudden Green Day stop causing Snoop too. Green Day start bullying Snoop making chicken noises and doing the chicken dance at him then they start saying really silly but offensive things to him. Snoop starts crying and runs off stage. I filed a complaint to whoever was holding the concert saying that I thought Green Day's behavoir was completely unacceptable and they should apologize to Snoop Doggy dawg (Sorry, had to). The End.

I have NO idea why i was sticking up for Snoop and not laughing my ass off at GD like i would have if it really happened. Also i have no idea why Snoop got main stage instead of GD either.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
August 31st, 2009 at 05:04pm
^ that is EPIC. xD

I dreamt Saturday night that I was at a Green Day show, right at the front Very HappyVery Happy and it was like a soundcheck thing (which they are actually doing on this tour for fans which you probably all know by now - fingers crossed I get into the 02 one if they do it there]. Billie randomly starts talking to me and I ask if it me who's he talking to, he says it is calls me 'Ye' [pronounced yee] and keeps grinning and winking at me, which I lap up. He tells Mike what hes dubbed me as and Mike bends down and pats my head saying "Hello Ye!". My dad randomly appears onstage out of nowhere and bows with Green Day [bastards] and at the end Billie says "Give it up for Ye!" and everyone claps and cheers while I blow kisses at Green Day. Gwen Stefani was randomly in it somewhere, and I distinctly remember Adrienne looking at me bewildered. Oh, and I was wearing sunglasses D: Like jeez, it was a Green Day show, not a Foxboro Hot Tubs show. In the words of AVGN, what was I thinking!?
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 31st, 2009 at 05:41pm
I dreamt that one of our theme parks here in Fl newly opened a whole outdoor showcase dedicated to GD. They had a big screen and a rundown of all their vocabulary with the definitions. WTF? LOL Pray
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
August 31st, 2009 at 06:04pm
^ Hahah, thats win. You wish right OMGyes
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
August 31st, 2009 at 08:50pm
Last night I dreamt that my school was putting on some production, but then everybody decided we didn't want to watch amusical we wanted a Green Day concert. But since Green Day did not come to Oregon, a few people dressed up in costumes and started to play, while I figured out the set list etc. But then the guy being Billie got super tired, and so since I knew most of what he does on stage and since I'm the biggest Green Day they told me I had to replace him. So, I got dressed, fumbled arounf asking people for some glasses that were like FBH glasses, found some and walked out to the opening in stage, every body rushed out [which was a lot of people] and I had to tie my show which I was having a hard time doing since my converse turned into scarves on my feet which I had to tie inknots on the top of my feet. So a big dragon guy came out and told me if I didn't hury up he'd throw me out, I told him i had to tie my shoe and that I wanted to go out on my own. So he allowed me too, and when I went out I couldn't see anything because for some reason I was wearing a veil. So I jumped off a huge structure fell for a while, and I ended up landing on my side because I couldn't see, but I got up and threw my arms up to get a reaction from the crowd just like Billie does, and everybody screamed. I started to back up but yet again couldn't see so I hit my back on some speakers. So I figured out I was wearing a veil, and started to take it off, then I woke up.

And Tre was in it, except he was wearing a wig and was posing as a woman and nobody realised it was him Think
Register