Blog
September 2nd, 2009 at 06:10pm
Sadly he wasn't in it.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 26th, 2009 at 03:14pm
I had a dream that Adie was being mean to my brother. He'd gone up on stage while she was singing Longview. She was really tall and had a round butt. Mike and Billie were wearing pyjamas. I was thinking why has such a nice man got such a mean wife?

Then I went onstage to help my brother. Adie was really tall coz the microphone was too low for her, and it was at Billie height. Then when I was helping my brother she was mean to me and started chasing us.

She chased us to the Kerrang cinema and we watched a Tim Burton film that I'd seen before.

The End. How weird.
Stephtz92
King For A Couple Of Days
Stephtz92
September 27th, 2009 at 12:43pm
I drempt that I was watching this TV show and Green Day were like evil scientisits or somthing. They were wearing these weird outfits, but not wearing pants...It showed everythinig! hehe, it was werid.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 02:27pm
Stephtz92:
I drempt that I was watching this TV show and Green Day were like evil scientisits our somthing. They were wearing these weird outfits, but not wearing pants...It showed everythinig! hehe, it was werid.

~~
Stephtz92
King For A Couple Of Days
Stephtz92
September 27th, 2009 at 07:29pm
Platypus!:
Stephtz92:
I drempt that I was watching this TV show and Green Day were like evil scientisits our somthing. They were wearing these weird outfits, but not wearing pants...It showed everythinig! hehe, it was werid.

~~

I know Wink lol
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 6th, 2009 at 01:53pm
I had a really weird dream last night.
I was in my school hall and Green Day were going to preform. Foxboro Hot Tubs came on first. Billie was wearing the big jacket he was wearing when I really saw FBHT live. They played a few opening chords of Stop Drop and Roll but then they told everyone to go outside. So we all assembled by a barrier outside, near a big stage. And I was thinking where I was, coz I didn't know. Then loads of crazy shit happened (like Billie having his head stuck in a space helmet and being spooned cough syrup) and I realised there wasn't going to be a show. And all these crazy guys started following me as I went away. Then I woke up with Stop Drop and Roll in my head.

Weird....
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
November 7th, 2009 at 11:50pm
i had a dream that me and Tre' went to CAMP and we like are in one cabin and billie joe and mike like came to stay with us ; D i was like WTF
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 9th, 2009 at 12:49pm
I had another dream that I went onstage at a Green Day concert to play Holiday and sing lonview.
I was really happy with myself. Very Happy
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
November 10th, 2009 at 09:17pm
I have a recurring dream that me and my friend go to a Green Day concert and for some reason, we're the only ones there. So we decide to go up on the stage. My friend finds a microphone. She's like, "Oooooh what's this? I want to see what it does!!", so she chucks it at the wall. Then, Billie Joe comes over and he's like "WHO CHUCKED MY MICROPHONE AT THE WALL???", so I point at my friend, and Billie screams, "LIAR!!! IT WAS YOU!" And then he calls security on me and these three fat guys come and carry me away. o_0

And the entire time, Mike is sitting in the corner with a hammer, pounding on a speaker (I have no idea why), and I don't know where Tre is. xD
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 11th, 2009 at 02:40pm
I dreamt that Green Day was at a lake vacationing with their families. I knew they were there but I wasn't going to bother them. But they over heard me say that and then said something to me and I was just like, "OMG! I love you!" Then I got all their autographes. XD
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
November 14th, 2009 at 01:52pm
Last night, I dreamt that me and Billie Joe were in my living room. And we were sitting around and watching the tube. But nothing was on. So we changed the channels for an hour or two. xD

But we literally /did/ change the channels for an hour or two. That was actually most of my dream. xDDD

And when we finally found something that we wanted to watch, I woke up. =(
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
November 17th, 2009 at 02:12pm
I just remember Tré being in the background of my dream somewhere.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 20th, 2009 at 11:27am
I had a really strange dream last night, but what adds to the weirdness of it was that I wasn't even fully asleep yet! Anyway...

Mike and BJ were hiding at this futuristic house because the cops were chasing them, but these were no ordinary cops. They looked like something you'd see in Star Trek or maybe Star Wars, due to the fact they rode flying-helicopter type things, and the fact they wore these uniforms where you couldn't see their faces. So, Mike gets the bright (or maybe not-so-bright, depending) idea to fight off the cops and run, and BJ just goes along with it. When they go to fight off the cops, though, they use phasers (like in Star Trek), and all of them are defeated easily. I woke up as they were going inside the house.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 20th, 2009 at 02:22pm
LostInTheBermudaTre.:
I had a really strange dream last night, but what adds to the weirdness of it was that I wasn't even fully asleep yet! Anyway...

Mike and BJ were hiding at this futuristic house because the cops were chasing them, but these were no ordinary cops. They looked like something you'd see in Star Trek or maybe Star Wars, due to the fact they rode flying-helicopter type things, and the fact they wore these uniforms where you couldn't see their faces. So, Mike gets the bright (or maybe not-so-bright, depending) idea to fight off the cops and run, and BJ just goes along with it. When they go to fight off the cops, though, they use phasers (like in Star Trek), and all of them are defeated easily. I woke up as they were going inside the house.

That is weird. XD
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
November 20th, 2009 at 06:09pm
Okay. I had a dream about Tre last night.
Me and Tre were in my living room, and Tre started bawling his eyes out because he thought he was short.
So then for some reason, he asked if I had any newspapers. I walked into my basement and there was a whole treasure chest overflowing with newspapers. o_0

And Green Day was on the front page of all of them. So then, Tre takes the newspapers and starts piling them onto my couch. He keeps adding more and more and more until there's a pile of newspapers bursting through my ceiling So then, he climbs up the pile, and stands on them, and screams, "I'M NOT SHORT ANYMORE!!!"

And everyone in the town came to see the strange man standing on the stack of newspapers that was jetting out of my roof. It hypnotized them for some reason, and Tre declared himself King Of The World and everyone did what he said. xD
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 21st, 2009 at 12:00pm
I had a dream that my friend Thea kept stealing all my Kerrang magazines with Green Day in them.
I got really mad, coz I wanted all the posters for my wall.
madddie
Banned
madddie
November 25th, 2009 at 05:48pm
I had a dream last night that Mike came into the jewerlly shop where I work on a late night shopping night looking for a Xmas present for Brit. Then I was talking to him and stuttering and going crazy then he asked me if I wanted to come to starbucks with him and talk about what he should get Brit, so I ran out the back and grabbed my coat and back and went with him to starbucks. When I got there BJ was sat waiting for us with coffees and I was trying to act cool and not like freak them out, then we went in BJ's car (a Ford Mondao lmfao) and BJ got a bit freaked because I asked if he had rented the car Neutral

Then we drove to their hotel and watched a movie in their Mikes room, and I just chilled with them and never went back to work.

Such a good dream and I was convinced it was real and was sooo angry when I woke up Sad
TheGreenDayFreak163
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheGreenDayFreak163
December 6th, 2009 at 10:09am
OK!
My dream was hilarious.
I got expelled from my school and my parents sent me away to live with someone else because I was a crazy ratbag, and those people just happened to be Billie Joe, Mike and Tre!!!

SO one day Billie Joe was driving me to the shop, and I took his phone, and changed his ringtone to 'American Idiot'.
Then Tre rang ro say he'd set Billie's printer on fire, but he couldn't answer the phone.
American Idiot just kept playing and playing incessantly and I was there cackling madly in the passengers seat.
Then BJ went kinda crazy and started trying to dissemble the phone but it kept playing. Eventually he went so crazy that he drove to a well and threw it down.

But it didn't turn off. The acoustics of the well just amplified it around America.
Then Billie Joe went insane and ran away into a forest to join the elves.
And I was still in the car, laughing.
THE END.
lisbeth
Falling In Love With The Board
lisbeth
December 7th, 2009 at 09:02pm
The night after I got tickets for their Wembley gig, I had a dream about it. xD It was pretty cool.
I got pulled up on stage and sang Longview (I think it was Longview, can't really remember tbh) with Billie Joe. (y)
A bunch of other strange things happened, but I can't really remember enough to say what, lmao.
Register