AuthorMessage
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
December 8th, 2009 at 04:01pm
madddie:
BJ's car (a Ford Mondao lmfao)

My Mum and her boyfriend both have Ford Mondeos lmfao

I keep having the dream that I meet Billie to interview him for work (PR) at Loch Fyne restaurant.

Shocked
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 8th, 2009 at 06:04pm
^ lmfao My Nan and Granddad used to have one.. but the upgraded Cool

I had a dream last night that I was sat with Green Day somewhere and whipped out a packet of Werther's Original's and offered them all one, and Tre was the only one who accepted one, and was like "Woah we don't have these in the states!" lmfao

My head is fucked!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
December 9th, 2009 at 03:50am
lmfao

But we DO have them in the States! I've never eaten them in this country, they might be dodgy Mr. Green

I didn't have my recurring BJ dream last night, gutted.
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 9th, 2009 at 04:30am
I had another dream last night that I went in to get my GD tattoo and came out with the lyrics on my arm along with the warning logo really big
My mind is actually being taken over .. By a band Shocked
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
December 9th, 2009 at 06:16pm
OMG I had another one tehe

So I was in a random theatre with my BFF Alison and we were watching this play and then it suddenly switched to the VMAs, and Alison and I got pulled on stage and we hugged Billie Very Happy It lasted like 4 hours long and that's all that happened. Ronald
Batman.
Batman.
December 9th, 2009 at 06:17pm
madddie:
I had another dream last night that I went in to get my GD tattoo and came out with the lyrics on my arm along with the warning logo really big
My mind is actually being taken over .. By a band Shocked

You know you have OCGDD when... they take over your dreams lmfao
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 9th, 2009 at 07:02pm
Indeeed!!! lmfao
Batman.
Batman.
December 9th, 2009 at 07:28pm
madddie:
Indeeed!!! lmfao

lol I love my GD dreams... they're so surreal and awesome Very Happy
madddie
Banned
madddie
December 10th, 2009 at 08:38am
They disappoint me, because its really realistic and then I wake up and i'm gutted!
Nour
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nour
December 10th, 2009 at 03:54pm
I had a dream about Tre the night before his birthday... Cool
Here's how it goes:
I was sitting in an office of some sort with some friends i recognized (kind of weird how these so called friends aren't close anymore...and one i barely know...) and then i see someone walking and sitting on a chair viewed outside the doorway from the corner of my eyes, he looked like a blob. Then i turned my head to see Mr. Cool sitting in a chair outside. The hallways were all white, the chairs were black and there were only a few with no one else in sight, Tre was wearing black on black, but he looked younger. Then I was all excited and kept looking for something for him to autograph until i...found another pencil...Confused so he signed a pencil...using a pencil. His signature was showing in my dream though. After that he just left.

It's a short dream...but still a Green Day dream Dno
I have many many more, but I'm too lazy and all...
Batman.
Batman.
December 10th, 2009 at 06:49pm
madddie:
They disappoint me, because its really realistic and then I wake up and i'm gutted!

yeah, I hate that. Like, I'll be SO close to hugging Billie or begin talking to Mike, and then my dad's like, "Hannah, get up. You gotta go to school." Evil or Very Mad
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
December 12th, 2009 at 12:12am
Last month, I had a really realistic Green Day dream xD

Ok, so my friends DeAnna, Harli, and DeAnna's mom were all in her car. On the radio, 1,000 hours was playing (which was REALLY werid). I was like "Oh my god! A Green Day Song!" and Harli was like "Obsessed.." and she rolled her eyes. We were going to a resturaunt for lunch. It was a resuraunt that I had been to before called... either The Sandy Parrot or Parrot Island.. can't remember. It was out on Ft. Myers Beach. When we went inside the resuraunt, the same station was playing and 1,000 hours was finishing up. Then what was the most weird thing was that after 1,000 hours played, then it was either Christie Road or When I Come Around that came on. And I said "Oh my god. Another Green Day song? Again?" then DeAnna said "Delaney! Today must be your lucky day!" And then.. the waiter came, and it was Billie. I said "Holy shit! Billie Joe!" and DeAnna said "It is your lucky day, Delaney!"

And then it kinda ended there.. or that's all I can remember, 'cause it was a while ago when I had it.

And last week I had a dream where I got to record a few songs with Green Day! : D
One of them was Chirstie Road...and Last Night On Earth, umm.. one wasn't even a Green Day song.. it was 'Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News' from The Wiz. That was the song I auditioned with for Evilene, the wicked witch. x]
And.. another one was a battle song between me and Billie.. we sang Homecoming, we had a competition to see who could do it better. lol... I won Dance
The last two I can remember were Redundant and 2000 Light Years Away. That was such a fun dream!
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 14th, 2009 at 02:53pm
I had the most horrible dream last night that all of Green Day was killed in a plane crash! omgno Then Adrienne was in denial about it, and then hopped into an elevator with a serial killer who pushed the emergency stop button when the doors closed! Aleckz AHHHHHHHHHHH! WTF!
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
December 14th, 2009 at 10:39pm
Last night I dreamt that Mike showed up at my school for some reason, and I thought he was Kate Gosselin, so I kept calling him Kate and I asked him how John was and how his kids were. And then I asked him if he liked Lizzie McGuire. o_0
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
December 19th, 2009 at 11:42pm
Peacemaker:
Last night I dreamt that Mike showed up at my school for some reason, and I thought he was Kate Gosselin, so I kept calling him Kate and I asked him how John was and how his kids were. And then I asked him if he liked Lizzie McGuire. o_0

Mesic
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 31st, 2009 at 10:05am
I once dreamed that they all where on the British carshow Top Gear,driving a reasonely priced car. The winner was Mike. He came first on the driving celebs list,Billie Joe after Mike and Tré almost last. XD
Later we all went to eat cheese! x)
Wierd dream. But I loved it! Mr. Green
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
December 31st, 2009 at 01:10pm
Me and Mike were at Chucky Cheese and there was a waterpark there (I don't know why), and there was this lazy river-type thing with 3 waterslides: a huge waterslide with lots of drops, a medium-sized waterslide with a few drops, and a pathetic little waterslide that was, like, really slow, and it looked like it would be for little kids or something. And all the waterslides were connected to each other, so you would be in the lazy river thing and then you would come up to these waterslides, and you didn't really get to choose which one to go on, because the... currents (Can there even be currents in a pool? xD Whatever, there were currents in my dream.) would pull you to whichever slide the currents wanted you to go on. So me and Mike went into the lazy river thing and we got to the part with the waterslides, and the currents pulled him to the little pathetic waterslide, and he started crying because he wanted to go on the big boy one. xD And that's seriously what he called it. The big boy one. Surprised

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN, Mike wanted to play Pacman, so he had to buy some tokens, so we go up to the token machine thingy, and he puts in a dollar, and millions of tokens start pouring out, along with a bag of Cheez-Its, and Mike screams OOH CHEEZ ITS so he ate the Cheez-Its. He ate the bag too. And every time he moved his arm up and down, a cheez it would fly out of his nose. o_0
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
January 1st, 2010 at 04:22pm
Peacemaker:
Me and Mike were at Chucky Cheese and there was a waterpark there (I don't know why), and there was this lazy river-type thing with 3 waterslides: a huge waterslide with lots of drops, a medium-sized waterslide with a few drops, and a pathetic little waterslide that was, like, really slow, and it looked like it would be for little kids or something. And all the waterslides were connected to each other, so you would be in the lazy river thing and then you would come up to these waterslides, and you didn't really get to choose which one to go on, because the... currents (Can there even be currents in a pool? xD Whatever, there were currents in my dream.) would pull you to whichever slide the currents wanted you to go on. So me and Mike went into the lazy river thing and we got to the part with the waterslides, and the currents pulled him to the little pathetic waterslide, and he started crying because he wanted to go on the big boy one. xD And that's seriously what he called it. The big boy one. Surprised

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN, Mike wanted to play Pacman, so he had to buy some tokens, so we go up to the token machine thingy, and he puts in a dollar, and millions of tokens start pouring out, along with a bag of Cheez-Its, and Mike screams OOH CHEEZ ITS so he ate the Cheez-Its. He ate the bag too. And every time he moved his arm up and down, a cheez it would fly out of his nose. o_0

Your dreams are HILARIOUS! xD
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 3rd, 2010 at 03:19pm
Hmmm...my Green Day dreams are pretty typical...they normally just involve me meeting one of the members (usually Billie). Although last night, I had a fairly weird dream that I was in some sort of bakery that I'd never been in before...and all I remember is hitting someone in the face with a pie and that all of Green Day happened to be there...it was strange. O_o

Anyway...I've been having dreams about them for the past four nights, probably because my room is full of GD posters, CDs, guitar books, and the like...
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
January 6th, 2010 at 08:47am
I always had this dream before I went to their concert:

It would start off with me on the train on the way to school and then suddenly green day would get up and start playing warning but only I would respond and smtun up to them and start singing along. Then they took me to the concert and backstage.

I kinda half waited for this to happen until the night of the concert and was actually dissapointed when it didn't ( weird huh?)
Register