Green Day Dreams

AuthorMessage
Spoonful of Jimmy
King For A Couple Of Days
Spoonful of Jimmy
January 7th, 2010 at 10:17pm
Another Green Day dream...

I got bored of watching the PCA's so I fell asleep and dreamt about a future PCA.
It all started as me getting private lessons from Billie and I was 16. Then I found out he was going to PCA. I was starting to get really good at playing guitar, but I love singing alot more (totally explains why I quit Choir. xD). So I begged and begged Billie for 2 weeks for him to bring me with him there because Green Day was a nominee. So I got to go (yay!) because Adrienne was out of town. And so I was wearing my really awesome pants that I got for Christmas and a white t-shirt and one of Billie's silk waistcoats (for what reason, I don't know). When Green Day had won an award, Billie pulled me up on stage along with them and introduced me to everyone. xD
And then he was telling everyone about how good I am and he made me sing Good Riddance as he played it on guitar. Oh my god. I was freaked! But I ended up doing spectacular. And I became famous after that one song. xD
Woop. x]
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
January 12th, 2010 at 06:55pm
I had a dream that I gave Tre a dog that I named Timmy Turner (o_0), and Timmy Turner somehow got PREGNANT, and he had puppies, and Tre named one of them Chompy because it kept biting him, and I told Tre that I wanted a puppy, so he gave me Chompy and Chompy bit my head off and I died. =/

^ I know. It's a long sentence. Get over it.
Christie_Road91
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Christie_Road91
January 13th, 2010 at 11:51pm
i had one....my first green day dream actually...where i met them at one of their concerts and i started shaking in my sleep....it was wierd and awesome all at the same time!
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 16th, 2010 at 04:21pm
I recently dreamed that me and, I think, Matt Bellamy from Muse were on a Green Day concert, Billie just pulled me and Matt up the stage, and he kissed me. Billie, not Matt. Apparently Matt was my boyfriend, but he really didn't bother. Cause I think I whispered : 'Don't bother, it's Billie Joe'. XD
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 18th, 2010 at 11:06am
I had another Green Day dream last night...I dreamed that it was 1994 again and that Green Day released another song on Dookie...and I think I heard them playing it live. It sounded a lot like "Longview".

Weird.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 18th, 2010 at 02:59pm
Yay!! More dreams!!

It was like me and Tré, we were apparently dating. We went out a little. People stared as we held hands and kissed each other under a tree. We just like sat there, and Billie and Mike appeared. They also sat under the tree and Tré just, Hunny, come here, and I sat in his lap. tehe
We looked into each others eyes, wow his eyes are really sparkly! We started to make out as Billie asked Mike something I don't remember. Later on, they had a concert. I was in the crowd, and between All by Myself and Dominated Love Slave I think, he pulled me up stage. He proposed to me on stage. On stage...

Wow, I want this dream againn!!
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
January 19th, 2010 at 03:38pm
I had another Green Day dream last night, and when I woke up, I was thinking, "Man, I can't wait to post this on GSB." Anyway, I was in this inner city area (I have no idea where) with my best friend, and we were sitting on the sidewalk trying to look tough for some reason, and there were all these signs--signs as in, like, ROAD signs--scattered everywhere on the ground, only they weren't actually road signs, they all had to do with Green Day...and they had stuff written on them like "Green Day is awesome" and "I love Green Day" and stuff like that. I think I also saw some Green Day-related graffiti, too.
Anyway, I think I also talked with someone who was in this band and how I'd just seen a poster of that band or something...and they mentioned that one of their major influences was Green Day.
Aaaaaannnnd then my friend and I just went to a Green Day concert because they were in the area for some reason. I remember that Billie had dyed his hair blonde again and the band I'd talked to earlier were jumping higher and screaming louder than everyone else. Yep...it was pretty weird.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 19th, 2010 at 03:48pm
Yesterday I dreamt that Green Day were in my room!! They kinda came out of my poster. My room is pretty small, but all the sudden the room expanded. O.o

Tré started to play drums on something that looked like drums (I don't really know what it was), Mike and Billie sang along to one of my favourite songs of their, American Idiot! I was just like, where's your guitarrs? They appeared in my bed. XD

They played a whole concert for me!! OMGyes
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
January 21st, 2010 at 04:28pm
I had a dream that I saw Green Day thongs at a store.
o u o;;;

I asked my mom if I could get them even though I wouldn't wear them. xD
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 21st, 2010 at 04:39pm
Yess!! Another one!! Ah

It was like a party, I think it was in Tré's house. They all played a few songs, I can remember 'Homecoming', 'iViva la Gloria!' and 'East Jesus Nowhere'. When Tré was suppose to sing in 'Homecoming' he took me up and we sang 'Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend' together. OMGyes

After that, Billie asked me if I wanted to stay and play a few songs with them. Yes!!
So me and Mike was like crazy. Haha, but then I got more crazy when I found out that Tré said that he would like to write a song for me. At least about me. XD

I wanna have more dreams!! Very Happy
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
January 21st, 2010 at 10:43pm
Billie was in mine last night.
I was so worried about Sophie's studyguide, I had a dream that I searched for it ALL NIGHT. At least Billie helped me look.
That made me happy..
She...
She...
January 25th, 2010 at 03:10pm
I was organising my prom and took a charity fundraiser trip to Africa or somewhere o.O anyhoo.... Then Green Day turned up Very Happy yay! And they played for us Smile I went on stage and sang tooo! Although it was a bit weird cos like there was my year all there in prom dresses jumping about to Green Day!
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
January 25th, 2010 at 03:17pm
Yay!! Another one!!! Cheese

Haha, I was like in a band with Brittany and Adie, the female Green Day. tehe
Me and Tré were dating, so Green Day and our band went to an interview. Heehee, she couldn't ask me and Tré anything cause we just sat there looking at each other. Mike, Brittany, Billie and Adie had to answer all our questions. XD
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
February 2nd, 2010 at 12:02pm
I had two more Green Day dreams recently...they weren't very...eventful though.

First, I dreamed that I had to write about Green Day for a school project or something, and then I had another dream...I don't exactly remember what it was about, but I remember that somehow toothbrushes were involved. O_o
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
February 2nd, 2010 at 01:06pm
I had another one!!! Very Happy It's still that interview. xD

Like, now it was only me and Tré. *Heehee* She asked like, Have you met your dream woman? Do you wanna have kids now?, and Tré answered, OMG. xD
He answered, I don't wanna have more kids!! I wanna have a 'Hamster'... ~~.

BTW, maybe to understand that this is lmfao, I have to say... that my nick is Hamster Cool... xD.
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
February 4th, 2010 at 05:54pm
The night of the Grammys, I dreamt that I was standing in front of my house when Billie shows up in a car and screams "GET IN THE VAN!!!!!" and the car wasn't even a van but I was still got in it. o_0

He drove super fast and stopped when we got to a bridge. Tre was there with this lady he said was his date he met on eHarmony. x'DDD I have no idea where Mike was, but it was just me, Bille, Tre, and Tre's internet date... I think Adie might have been there too, but I can't remember. Anyways, Billie said that we were gonna go bungee jumping, and I screamed and told him to take me home. He just said, "Oh come onnnnnn!!!! It's not that bad!", so I stood there on the bridge ready to jump but I got scared, and Tre started screaming at me, "IT'S EITHER JUMP OR GET SHOT, WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT", so I screamed and tried to run away, and he started chasing me with this gun that popped up out of nowhere and he shot me and I died. o:
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
February 13th, 2010 at 09:09pm
I just had a dream that Green Day played everything from 21st Century Breakdown in my school's auditorium. They used these multiple backdrops that looked a lot like the 21CB booklet...and I think I remember Billie kicking one so it fell over, and there was another one behind it.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
February 20th, 2010 at 10:22am
YAY! Another one!

So last night I had a dream where my friend and I were actually IN Green Day.
I remember that we were both in the school musical and we were at practice when my friend said, "Can we leave early because we're in Green Day?" because we had band practice really soon. So the teacher in charge of the whole thing said, "Hmm...ok, I guess you can leave early." And suddenly these stairs in the middle of the stage (which were actually leading DOWNWARD) just lit up and there were these green lights everywhere. And my friend and I started walking toward the stairs, and we were talking really quietly about how awesome it was being in Green Day. And before anything else happened, I woke up. =P
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
February 20th, 2010 at 04:03pm
Ehm... yesterday I've dreamt that Green Day was in my house (O.o) and they were annoying my dad with 21 Guns at A REAL high volume, I didn't complain, and when he like went mad... they played... JESUS OF SUBURBIA!! Then dad got really mad!! lmfao
Mr. Freese
Geek
Mr. Freese
February 28th, 2010 at 12:48pm
I had one dream that Billie joes eyes where moving on my poster (where all three of them are holding handgranades) and it really freaked me out!
Register