ST.BUNNY
May 12th, 2010 at 07:44am
around 14 times --*

dream about Green Day concert somtimes they can speak Thai O.o haha
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 19th, 2010 at 12:20am
i had a dream that i was in line to talk to billie. I walked up to him and said "do you remember me? you pulled me up on stage during are we the waiting in hamilton, ontario" and he said "of course i remember you, i could feel your energy and emotions by just looking in your eyes" then i started crying and hugging him then said "thank you so much! you don't understand what it meant to me. thank you for being my hero"

it was a awesome dream
he gives awesome hugs too Very Happy
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
June 11th, 2010 at 01:23pm
I dreamt that I played Green Day: Rock Band with Billie, Mike, Tré and Jason. tehe I BEAT TRÉ ON DRUMS!! Shake lmfao
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
June 19th, 2010 at 01:29pm
I had a Green Day dream last night. :]
I was at a GD concert but I was having the worst day ever. My brother was annoying me, some girl I don't like got to be a backingdancer and hang out with Billie and when I hugged Billie he didn't respond. And my seats were right infront of the standing bit and I wasn't allowed to go over to it. Before the concert started they announced Green Day's next album and the title and all the song names were just jumbled numbers and letters. Then I woke up just as Green Day was about to come on...
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 19th, 2010 at 02:43pm
I had a dream when I was at my grandma's house that Billie was playing GDRB at my house. Dno
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
June 19th, 2010 at 03:07pm
Ummm I dreamt that Green Day and Tokio Hotel (of all bands lmfao) toured together and it was awesome. Very Happy
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 20th, 2010 at 11:32pm
lol last night I dreamt I was on GSB talking to someone and we were both listening to American Eulogy and singing along at the same time. I'm not sure how we would know we were singing together, but it was fun. (:
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
June 21st, 2010 at 03:15am
still cant get a single dream with them acutally in it, but i did have a dream that me and my mom were singing to Scumbag.. it was weird cause that was basically all the dream was Razz the weirder part was that i believe it was Green Day singing it and i was like "yeah green day did a version of this!" and me and my mom just sat there singing XD

then in another one, me and i believe someone n my family were singing to green day in a place like walmart.. it was weird cause my sis was singing them too- even song she doesnt really know?! lol it was so weird.. i did have a dream about bam margera last night though Eh Dno Think
topgun1036
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
topgun1036
June 22nd, 2010 at 12:59am
I had a dream where Mike was driving Tre was siting in the front seat and me and billie where in the back seat. Twisted Evil Then i was looking at Billies cellphone.then some how Mike was drunk. We saw an idoit drive into a fance and we all seid that would be you Tre. we drove ofacliff no one died. then it fast forwered to me finding out i was pregnent......from what hapend in the bck seat. Billie sead he was braking up ith adie to be whith me and the baby then we got mared. Razz Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy then i brock up with billieto be whith tre and we had twins Twisted Evil
p.s the me and tre bow chka wow wow was vary detalled
topgun1036
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
topgun1036
June 22nd, 2010 at 01:04am
wow i a demented mined
daymare
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
daymare
June 22nd, 2010 at 05:05pm
I once dreamt that me and Tré were making out in the girls' lockerroom in school..haha.
GirlishDreaming
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GirlishDreaming
June 26th, 2010 at 12:49pm
Ii had a dream I went on tour with them and Mike was like my best friend, but he wasnt really Mike but he was, and I convinced them to play at my school. There was a school shooting and everyone died but me and Green Day so they adopted me...
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
June 30th, 2010 at 12:44pm
I dremt I had a pair of Green Day allstars. They were red with black laces and they had a heartgrenade on it with Green Day written next to it.
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
July 1st, 2010 at 12:18pm
Another one!

I had a dream where I was at a Green Day concert. It didn't actually start, but everybody was filing in to see them, and they were onstage. Somebody sat right in front of me and I was like, "Crap! Now I can't see Billie anymore!"

Also, I think a pig was involved somehow.
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
July 1st, 2010 at 01:12pm
^bummer. but with the pig, if u happened to watch The Simpsons movie that day? maybe that was it. x) Anywho,

I had a dream where I was going to a tattoo shop to get a tattoo and when I was about to get my tattoo, I seen Billie and Tre on both sides of me getting a tattoo also. I was getting a tattoo of "E.B.P.M." on my wrist.
eple
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
eple
July 1st, 2010 at 04:08pm
I once dreamt that Billie Joe and Adrienne adopted me .. It was amazing, I was so pissed when I woke up in my own room :p
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 3rd, 2010 at 06:34am
Once I dreamt that Mike and I were pigs. xD
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 15th, 2010 at 08:23pm
i've had green day dreams for the past week
it had been awhile since i dreamt of them
they all have to do with me meeting them at concerts
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
July 16th, 2010 at 09:07am
Okay so this is a really weird dream.

Okay so I kinda dreamt I was Paul McCartney's girlfriend in like '66 and they were playing, right. Then suddenly, Mike appears. WTF And during "A Hard Day's Night" Mike sang along...but not the lyrics to the Beatles song, but to Pulling Teeth and A Hard Day's Night melody. lmfao After the concert Billie Joe and Tré are there too, but Billie is a cow. lmfao And Tré is a farmer, dressed like one, talks like one too. WTF And when I looked at Mike, he was a flower. Ronald A rose. lmfao

Yeah that's the story. lmfao
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 24th, 2010 at 11:34am
I was at a green day concert and I was determined to get on stage again to thank green day. So I made a sign and Billie saw it then picked me so I got up on stage and I hugged him then kissed him and he kissed back lolol then he said remember me? And I was like omg you remember bringing me on stage!? And he said yeah! So I asked him for the mic and I said to the crowd HOW KICK ASS IS GREEN DAY TONIGHT!!?? And the crowd was cheering and stuff then I said I just want to thank my heros for making my dream come true. Being on stage meant the world to me and I'm never going to forget it so thank you so much guys. Then I gave Billie the mic back then hugged him and he whispered to
me to go back stage and he will talk to me later. So I ran and hugged mike and he full out made out with me then like groped my ass then I ran to Tre and he gave me a bear hug. So I went off stage then they finished the show then Billie came back and was being all touchy with me and stuff. Yaaaaa weird dream
Register