Perez Hilton vs Will.I.Am / B.E.P manager

AuthorMessage
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 23rd, 2009 at 10:09pm
I have heard a lot about the whole issue with Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas and their manger.

here's the story

Perez's video about the situation

Will.I.Am's video

Do you think that Perez deserved to be attacked?
*whatserface*
Geek
*whatserface*

Blog
June 24th, 2009 at 12:07am
Haha yeah, I heard about this.

I mean, Perez Hilton talks so much shit, it's not like he could be surprised that something like this would happen.
Violence is never good, buuut I'm kinda happy Perez got it. He is a little bitch.

As for Will.I.Am., I'm pretty sure he lied, which is a pretty sissy thing to do. But Perez overreacted.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 24th, 2009 at 01:34am
see i think it would be different if he was just punched once, but serveral times that's way to much. no one deserves that especially cause all he does is talk shit. i think if you dont like what he puts about them then they shouldnt read it
paca
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
paca

Mibba
June 24th, 2009 at 02:32pm
I think he deserved it.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 25th, 2009 at 09:51am
Operatic Skeleton:
Sorry but I don't understand why anyone would possibly care about this.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 25th, 2009 at 01:00pm
i think that just because he talks shit still doesn't give someone the right to attack him. if it was some random person doing the same thing then i think everyone would be saying it so wrong rather then saying he deserved it
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
June 25th, 2009 at 10:46pm
Okay seriously guys, Perez did not deserve what he got. He was being nice about the whole new black eyed peas album how it's growing on him, and how he doesn't have anymore hard feelings towards the band anymore, and will.i.am took it a different way, and perez actually has physical marks from this attack.
anyways perez got the police on that will.i.loser.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
June 25th, 2009 at 10:49pm
i just don't understand people
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
June 26th, 2009 at 12:38am
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
i just don't understand people
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
July 5th, 2009 at 10:42am
Will.I.Am / B.E.P, not a fan of either of them but i do know that Perez is one gobshite, violence shouldn't be the answer, but maybe it's the only way to shut his trap, he doesn't just have opinions on what the celebrities do ect. he say's nasty things about poeple like there appearence and other, and he doesn't exactly look like gods gift himself.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 5th, 2009 at 05:44pm
very true
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
July 6th, 2009 at 02:28pm
Oh, so this is what the guy was crying on my telly about,
jeez the way he was going at it you would have thought that he sat on a nuclear bomb or something.
¬¬
Bad Advice Columnist
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bad Advice Columnist
August 17th, 2009 at 03:31am
Testing.. Mic check, 1 -2 1 -2, ok you ready?
WHO GIVES A FUCK!, if you care about this, you need a new hobby. Oh right, there is this new thing called sunlight and fresh air, maybe if you could peel your fingers off your keyboard for 5 seconds you should try it sometime.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:32am
well who gives a fuck
i actually do thanks
you don't know me
you don't know what i do with my life so why are you judging me and also judging other people on here
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:34am
Bad Advice Columnist:
WHO GIVES A FUCK!, if you care about this, you need a new hobby. Oh right, there is this new thing called sunlight and fresh air, maybe if you could peel your fingers off your keyboard for 5 seconds you should try it sometime.

Coming from a guy who posted in here.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:34am
Jello Biafra.:
Bad Advice Columnist:

Coming from a guy who posted in here.
thank you
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:36am
Bad Advice Columnist:
if you don't give a fuck about the subject then why the fuck did you bother coming in here and wasting your time typing about how you don't care?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 17th, 2009 at 03:37am
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
Bad Advice Columnist:
if you don't give a fuck about the subject then why the fuck did you bother coming in here and wasting your time typing about how you don't care?
damn right Cool
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 17th, 2009 at 04:31am
Bad Advice Columnist:

Ever thought about taking your own advice?

Oh, BTW, just by typing that has made you a hypocrite, ya know, so kinda just STFU and GTFO already.
[/off topic]

I think this is a load of over reactions, people should jus kinda be able to shrug off crap and ignore it, violence doesn't solve anything.
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
August 17th, 2009 at 08:02am
Bad Advice Columnist:

you must be the saddest person I've ever seen in here..
Register