Gloria Outfit

AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
July 6th, 2009 at 01:03pm
I'm wearing my Basket Case T-shirt and will be all 'Yeh biatch! Like 'em before 21st CBD GAWWWWD'

++ it is highly uncool to go over dressed to concerts, that coupled with the fact that your outfit will fall to pieces within the first 10 minutes of the show Neutral

Ahhhh, you can always spot the first timers Wink
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
July 6th, 2009 at 02:11pm

this
either the pants laying on the floor under the shirt, or a pair of blue jeans and my chucks.
That's all I'm wearing.

I know people going to the concert in skimpy clothes..

O_O
She says it'll hold out.
I think not.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
July 6th, 2009 at 02:14pm
^ Cool B-)

Also, would anyone know that you were actually dressed as Gloria??
She's not that of a well known character in living flesh terms.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 8th, 2009 at 03:00am
the gloria idea is cool... i never think of cool ideas like that for concerts Razz

i've over dressed to a concert before and let me tell you it was NOT fun. i wore a high wasted skirt and a plaid flanel shirt. i like DIED. i couldn't sit before the show cause the skirt was short and the was sweater cause the shirt. i had to stand for 11 hours... it was pure hell

anyways this is what i'm thinking of wearing to GD
my old dookie shirt
and these pants cause they are nice and baggy Very Happy and you can see my converse in the back left Smile
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
July 8th, 2009 at 01:11pm
^ SUPER AWESOME T-SHIRT!

Bahhh. I really want a Green Day t-shirt. Like a Kerplunk or Dookie one. Despite not being alive then. *superman pose* To Ebay!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 8th, 2009 at 02:58pm
Thanks Very Happy .

yeah ebay should have some good shizat GD stuff. I have not been on ebay in ages tbh. I got my shirt from a store in my downtown area .. it was the first GD shirt i bought Very Happy and it was only 20$
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
July 8th, 2009 at 04:46pm
slappy.:

this
either the pants laying on the floor under the shirt, or a pair of blue jeans and my chucks.
That's all I'm wearing.

I know people going to the concert in skimpy clothes..

O_O
She says it'll hold out.
I think not.

I'd like to second your I think not <.<

I think the gloria thing is cool Very Happy
I'm going as a rabbid Green day fan xD
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
July 18th, 2009 at 08:25pm
i met someone who dressed like Gloria and her bf as Billie!
xXFinkXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXFinkXx

Mibba
August 4th, 2009 at 12:54am
Oh jeeze when I went to the concert there were chicks in tiny skirts and low cut shirts and people with Aeropostal shirts it was just WRONG. There were alos people with like mohawks and ppl with literally 3 belts on, who wears that many? They had to take them off though.

I WORE my Ramones shirt ("& The kid in the Ramones shirt will always be cool" ~Mike) My converse, my ripped jeans with leggings under cause I'd end up throwing them out anyway cause they'd smell like stale alcohol and it'd take 5 washes to get the smell out. And that's it. I had my camera down my pants but there were rumors about metal detectors and security would've saw me so my dad took it.
Register