Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 20th, 2009 at 05:56am
Billie smiled and played with her hair for a moment. Then he turned to the bus driver. "Hey, are we gonna get out of here?" he asked. There was no reply. Billie frowned and went over to the driver. His eyes were shut and his head was lolling to one side. His nose was bleeding. Billie took the man's pulse.

"Guy's..." he said wairly. "The driver's dead."
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 20th, 2009 at 09:43pm
"No! I hope you're just kidding, cuz I don't really feel like driving this bus, I don't even know where we are heading" said Tré frantically.

"that is the least of our problems dude, there are shooters after us and we have a dead guy at the front of our bus..." Billie said, but before he could finish there was knocking at the bus door...
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 21st, 2009 at 01:24pm
They all froze. Mike stepped up and opened the door.
"Thank god." he murmured when he opened the door. It was the roadie from before.
"I-I-I went to call someone coz the bus's tyres got blown and I come back to this?!" he said, eyes wide, looking at the bus driver and everyone elses wounds.
"I hope you can drive." said Aide, looking hopefully at the roadie.
"I can." he said, "but as I said, the tyres are blown. I called someone who'll be here in about an hour or two. So we just have to sit tight."
"Can we get rid of the driver?" asked Tre, uncomfortable at the sight of the dead body.
The roadie nodded and picked up the driver. He took him outside and sat him on a lamppost. When he came back in he locked the bus door.
Mike nodded. "Good idea."

Everyone sat down on the comfy bus seats, the light dimly lighting their faces. They sat in silence for a long time.
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
September 21st, 2009 at 05:56pm
It was getting late. and there was no sign of anyone. Not anyone to fix the tires, or even any one passing by. Billie picked up his phone out of his back pocket to check the time. "Its been 3 hours. No ones even passed by." Mike bowed his head. "Well honey maybe you should call someone." Tre nodded. Billie starts dialing. "Oh Shit! theres no signal."
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 21st, 2009 at 09:43pm
"Are you kidding me?" Tré asked
"Im sorry man,but it looks like were stranded out here." said Mike with a serious look on his face that made everyone else laugh.
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 01:02am
Billie said " I think we have no signal cause the bus is bullet proof, I'll go out side for a quik second and ill see if i can get a signal, Adie, i love you (:, tre' you've always been a great shower buddy"
Adie gives billie a smirk.
billie finishes and says "mike you've always been my best bud"
Billie then kisses Adie and try's to promise that He'll be back.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 07:33am
And then they all died for some inexplicable reason. The coroner's report proves to be inconclusive. All the teenage girls cry and a few hang themselves with their studded belts to be with them in heaven.

The end.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 12:47pm
You're no fun.

Orvil
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 22nd, 2009 at 01:14pm
Jay Tee:
And then they all died for some inexplicable reason. The coroner's report proves to be inconclusive. All the teenage girls cry and a few hang themselves with their studded belts to be with them in heaven.

The end.
a few hours ago, when i saw you were the last post of this thread, i had a feeling you were gonna say something like that
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 01:44pm
I aim to please.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:21pm
let's just pretend he didn't say anything and continue the story
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:28pm
So you're excluding me from this thread? That's not very nice. In fact that's bordering on hostility.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:30pm
hahah I'm sooo sorry but you just made them all die hahahh then we atleast need to start a new story or get rid of ur post cuz if u didn't read the title its the NEVER ENDING STORY
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:39pm
How can it be a NEVER ENDING STORY when it was pretty darn easy to finish it?
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:42pm
because it just is. haha your not suppose to finish it thoo
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 05:49pm
Well I did. I'm just way too punx for this thread tbh.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
September 22nd, 2009 at 06:43pm
billiefcukingjoe:
Billie said " I think we have no signal cause the bus is bullet proof, I'll go out side for a quik second and ill see if i can get a signal, Adie, i love you (:, tre' you've always been a great shower buddy"
Adie gives billie a smirk.
billie finishes and says "mike you've always been my best bud"
Billie then kisses Adie and try's to promise that He'll be back.

Billie gets out of the bus flips open his phone and all the bars were there!!!
"Yes, Thank you fucking lord!!!" screams Billie. When he calls to figure out where the guy is, He says he's almost there..... "Just 2 more miles and i'll be right there". Billie gets back in the bus and tells them the happy news.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 22nd, 2009 at 08:01pm
"Oh my god thank the lord" Tré screamed.
they all waited patiently for the dude to come but none of them could get the shooting out of their mind. Had any died at the concert? was what they knew each other were thinking.

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 08:51am
Tre' then tried to make everyone happy, with a couple of jokes or his wonderful humor, get everyones mind off that, y'know.
a couple of minutes later mike craked. he said to tre' "Don't you get it! people could've died, and its cause our selfish asses"
Billie then followed after mike saying "True, but at least we're still alive, but y'know we have to get this off our minds and just sit and chill till that dude gets here"
tre' backed him self up and "like this isn't on all of our minds, i know it was our beautiful fans, but if we went out there it would've been our asses that got shot!"
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 10:17am
Then Chuck Norris turned up and Green Day and everyone around them instantly died from sheer awesomeness. The end.
Register