Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 01:40pm
then tre and billy joe and mike rised from the dead and the story continues,
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 01:40pm
I'll ignore Jay Tee...

billiefcukingjoe:
Tre' then tried to make everyone happy, with a couple of jokes or his wonderful humor, get everyones mind off that, y'know.
a couple of minutes later mike craked. he said to tre' "Don't you get it! people could've died, and its cause our selfish asses"
Billie then followed after mike saying "True, but at least we're still alive, but y'know we have to get this off our minds and just sit and chill till that dude gets here"
tre' backed him self up and "like this isn't on all of our minds, i know it was our beautiful fans, but if we went out there it would've been our asses that got shot!"

Adie started to jump up and down. "Guys! Someone's come!" she said happily, running out the bus to greet the person in the car. She obviously knew who it was. The other band members ran after her. They grinned and laughed when they found out who it was.

"Jason!" Billie shouted, running up to the guitarist and giving him a big hug. "We owe you big time!"

Jason laughed at all the attention. "It's okay guys, now just get in the car before anyone else comes." he said sensibly, getting into the car. Tre sat in the front and Mike and Adie sat in the back. Billie went to get Blue and some other essentials from the bus and got into the car next to Adie. Then Jason started up the car and they started going home.

Tre turned on the radio.
"And we have the latest news from the Dallas Green Day shootings. 11 people have died but the band are reported to be okay. The gunmen have been found and arrested." said the news reported emotionally. Tre turned off the radio. He bit is lip.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 02:57pm
Erm excuse me, but you can't just ignore me when I'm carrying on the story and accidentally finishing it.

By all means start a new story but you can't carry it on when its obviously ended.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 05:29pm
Platypus!:
I'll ignore Jay Tee...

billiefcukingjoe:
Tre' then tried to make everyone happy, with a couple of jokes or his wonderful humor, get everyones mind off that, y'know.
a couple of minutes later mike craked. he said to tre' "Don't you get it! people could've died, and its cause our selfish asses"
Billie then followed after mike saying "True, but at least we're still alive, but y'know we have to get this off our minds and just sit and chill till that dude gets here"
tre' backed him self up and "like this isn't on all of our minds, i know it was our beautiful fans, but if we went out there it would've been our asses that got shot!"

Adie started to jump up and down. "Guys! Someone's come!" she said happily, running out the bus to greet the person in the car. She obviously knew who it was. The other band members ran after her. They grinned and laughed when they found out who it was.

"Jason!" Billie shouted, running up to the guitarist and giving him a big hug. "We owe you big time!"

Jason laughed at all the attention. "It's okay guys, now just get in the car before anyone else comes." he said sensibly, getting into the car. Tre sat in the front and Mike and Adie sat in the back. Billie went to get Blue and some other essentials from the bus and got into the car next to Adie. Then Jason started up the car and they started going home.

Tre turned on the radio.
"And we have the latest news from the Dallas Green Day shootings. 11 people have died but the band are reported to be okay. The gunmen have been found and arrested." said the news reported emotionally. Tre turned off the radio. He bit is lip.

Jay Tee It's a NEVER ENDING STORY which means it'll go on forever so plz DON'T FINISH THE STORY!!!! Ok back on topic

After Tre bit his lip, Billie asked "Um.... Tre you all right??".
Tre said "Well iv'e been thinking..... since those guys are arrested now.... shouldn't we be doing the show??". And everybody just sat in silence while Jason drove.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 23rd, 2009 at 06:43pm
"We really should,but I just can't now." Mike said."11 people died all because of us, I don't know about you,but I can't just get up on stage like nothing ever happened."

"your right mike. we are going to have to push back the dates on these concerts, I don't wanna disappoint the fans y'know but I think we have to" Billie sad with a sad look.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 08:35pm
"Aaaawwww but why? It's only 11 people at least it wasn't a million" said Tre
" I know, It's for our sake and for the fan's sake" said Billie
"....... Ok just for our own good" said Tre
Jason stops at the gas station for gas while the other's think of a plan to do the show without being hurt or killed.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 23rd, 2009 at 09:37pm
" I have an idea why don't we just have a secret concert now and then if everthing goes well and we feel better let's have a real concert." said Billie
"this time with better security" mike finished.
"im not even sure how they get in the concert anyway..." Tré said.

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 09:49pm
billie said "maybe they sneak in witht the crowds we need to have organized lines"
Adie said to billie "well dont be organizing now be, happy we were saved" then Adie kissed billie. Tre' said " true, so where are we sleeping tonight?"
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 23rd, 2009 at 10:06pm
"Hotel?" Mike suggested.
"No, I don't really feel like being covered in fans today, exspecially after what happened today." Billie said.
"Your right, we would be covered in paparazzi." mike said.
"well then where?" adie asked, looking tired.

Blog
September 23rd, 2009 at 10:22pm
Jason said " I have a friend a couple miles up, maybe we can crash there"
Adie said "as long as i can sleep without being kidnaped"
Billie said " Baby, i will never, never let that happen to you again, everynight i promse to hold you tight, i love you"
Adie said "i love you to billie"
Tre' then said "whay Whay Whay wait a ,minute, jason does your frind like green day?"
Jason said "no"
Tre' "well would if he doesn't let us sleep there?"
Jason said "We'll go to the nearst cheapest, deserted motel"
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 23rd, 2009 at 10:57pm
"does anyone know where we are anyway? We still look pretty far away from town." Mike said.
" I don't know..."Billie said.
"hey jason,where are we?"Tré asked.

Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 09:05am
Jason said "we are getting closer to a little town just outside of nashville i forgot what the town was called though" Biliie said "great",
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 10:53am
And then they all retired from back injuries and spent the rest of their days confined to old people's homes. The end.
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
September 24th, 2009 at 12:54pm
billiefcukingjoe:
Jason said "we are getting closer to a little town just outside of nashville i forgot what the town was called though" Biliie said "great",

So the band was driving through texas. Unaware that someone was following them.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 01:25pm
Without warning, the car crashed into them and they both skidded off the road. Suddenly a rough pair of hands pulled the Billie Joe out through the smashed window. "NO!" cried Tre, struggling to free himself. Him and Mike them watched in horror as the stranger proceeded to disembowel Billie Joe, screaming with delight as he ripped out his intestines. Billie gurgled and slumped backwards, his mutilated body pumping vast amounts of blood out onto the dry, dusty ground.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 01:37pm
Suddenly Billie jumped out from behind a tree. "April Fools!" he laughed with delight. The 'murderer' took off his mask and laughed. It was the bus driver. Jason laughed too. "Did you guys seriously fall for it?" he asked Mike, Tre and Adie. They just stared at him in shock. Adie was crying. "Don't worry, all the 'shootings' weren't real. No-one died. And thats a dummy." Jason pointed to the 'dead' Billie Joe.

After a while she spoke. "Billie. I was so worried about you! How could you do something like this! Pretending that people died is just disgusting!" she yelled, storming off into the car. Billie followed, but she pushed him out. "Yeah, it was wrong." said Mike getting into the drivers seat. Tre got in the car too and they drove away.

Luckily there was another car, so Jason, Billie and the bus driver followed behind.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 01:43pm
Unfortunately debris from the crash had been strewn across the road. The bottom of the car accidentally caught a sharp coil which penetrated the petrol tank. In that split second of metal on metal, a rogue spark ignited the fuel which cause the car to explode and flip in the air. The car behind swerved and straight into the ditch from whence they came. When the front car had landed and settled, Tre managed to pull himself to safety from the burning wreck. As he patted out the flames on his sleeve a terrible scream rent the air. Adie and Mike were still in the burning car and there was no way to get at them.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 02:09pm
omgno
You're just mean!

There was a huge gust of wind and the fire went out. Tre managed to get Mike and Adie out of the car, but some of their bones were broken.

The car which Billie was in pulled over and Jason opened the door. Tre, Mike and Adie got in. "We gotta get to a hospital!" yelled Billie, noticing Mike and Adie's wounds. They drove down the road and noticed a sign pointing to a hospital.

Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 02:30pm
they quikly pulled infront of the hospital and soon later adie and mikes wounds were treated. 2 days later Adie and mike were released from the hospital and billie asked do you want to finish our tour without pranks? lets get to our next stop. tre said, what if noone shows up cause they thought all these shootings where real?
Miek said "we're green day, who gives a flying fuck who comes to our shows at least its live and loud.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
September 24th, 2009 at 02:37pm
I'm sorry but what? Released from hospital 2 days after suffering severe burns and broken bones? Not even a course of physiotherapy?

Look guys, if you're going to write a neverending story, at least make it believable.
Register