Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:06pm
"yes, we have a big day tomorow hunny, and i know joey you are old enough" said adie
"ok, i love you mom" said joey and Jakob
"we love you to" said billie and adie
*while joey was going to his room he grabbed the phone and realized after that experience that he likes Ramona and he wanted to call her just to hear her voice*
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:14pm
Joey then proceeded to call Romona
"Hello" she answered in the voice that Joey has always loved.
"umm hey its Joey, what's up?"
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:14pm
double post ignore please

Blog
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:37pm
"nothing i was sleeping, why are you calling so late?" asked ramona
"i just had to tell you that.." Joey was a bout proceed..
"oh yeah the math test next week, thanks joey" said ramona
"no, i love you.." said Joey
"Brotherly?" asked ramona
"nno, i love you." Said Joey
"realy?" said ramona with a very akward voice
"yes, really" said joey
"well joey i feel the same way" said Ramona
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:50pm
"really?!?!"Joey asked suprized.
"yeah really Joey"Romona replied.
"well then umm would you like to um maybe go out sometime?"Joey asked

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 12:10am
"sure, just when and where" Ramona said
"awesome, tomorow at the beach" Said Joey
"ok, well gotta go, bye..." said Ramona
"Bye" said joey
and when they both hung-up they both said i love you.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 3rd, 2009 at 09:11am
Jokob then came into Joeys room with so many qustions.
"Who were you talking to Joey"Jakob asked.
"Were you spying on me?"joey asked
"Maybe...."jakob said
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 10:55am
The two boys stared passionately into each others eyes before locking in a seemingly endless embrace. Their mouths met and they were kissing without remorse. Joey ripped off Jakob's top and, panting, quickly undressed himself. Jakob slipped under the covers as Joey dived in next to him. Then their embrace became ferocious and they were kissing more passionately than either boy knew was possible.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 02:36pm
littlegurl:
Jokob then came into Joeys room with so many qustions.
"Who were you talking to Joey"Jakob asked.
"Were you spying on me?"joey asked
"Maybe...."jakob said

Jakob sat down on Joey's bed.
"What's it like to have a girlfriend?" he asked innocently.
"Um...Well...It's hard to explain." murmured Joey, he scratched the back of his head.
"Please joey." said Jakob. He sounded so sweet.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 3rd, 2009 at 05:06pm
"its awesome, because you know that you love someone who loves you back & won't judge you & just likes you for who you are" Joey said.
"Wow, I want one"Jakob said.
"Its not that easy jake, first you have to find the perfect girl."Joey said.
"well who is you girlfriend anyway?" Jakob asked.
"uhh..." joey said unsure if he should tell his brother or not.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:08pm
"That isn't important," said Joey. "Come on, we need to go to bed. We're flying out real early." Jakob scowled but let the question remain in the air for now.

The next day, the children followed their parents onto the plane. Joey sat next to Ramona, much to Jakob's annoyance. It was a quiet flight for the first 40 minutes, the young couple whispering secretively to each other.

Then there was the first bump. Billie Joe gripped his seat, still quite a nervous flier. "Calm down, it's nothing," his wife laughed, patting him reassuringly on the arm.

Then the next bump, much larger than the first. The seatbelt lights went on. The thuds continued as the plane rose and fell at an unsteady pace. The oxygen masks fell out. The plane began to drop.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:08pm
ignore.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:14pm
Pasengers panicked, placing oxygen masks around their childrens faces and holding on to their loved ones. Mike was knocked out cold by the overhead luggage falling down below.

Joey shut his eyes and braced for the impact. All he could see was water, oh god they were going to drown, and as the surface came closer and closer, he braced himself - and then it went black.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:24pm
Joey opened his eyes, staring up hazily at the blue sky and bright sun above him. He clenched his fists, sand filling his grip. He blinked heavily, trying to regain composure as he thought of what was happening. It slowly came back to him - and he could suddenly hear the screams.

He was up like a shot, gasping as the pain sunk in. He rose his left hand to his forehead, and received a stinging sensation and bright red fingers in return. Turning his head, he caught sight of the horrific wreckage behind him. People were yelling, dragging the injured - and maybe dead - out of the scraps of metal. Shouting for help, their loved ones, anyone.

Joey slowly rose to his feet, and began to stumble over in search of his family.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:29pm
"Dad?" he called our hoarsely. "Jake?" He felt tears brimming in his eyes as he wandered about the wreckage. Then he spotted the girl sitting in the sand, staring blankly at the flames ahead.

"Ramona!" he yelled, nearly tripping over his feet on the way over. "Hey, hey - look at me! You okay?" he asked, shaking her shoulders slightly. No response.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:35pm
"Come on, 'Mona, talk to me here! Are you hurt? Where is everybody?" Joey asked frantically, kneeling down in front of her.

Ramona rose her arm shakily, and pointed beyond Joey. The boy turned around, and saw it. Their parents' band's stylist, Megan, lay in the sand, metal sticking from her abdomen. He was almost positive she was still alive, but the fear was so paralyzing he couldn't move from the spot.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:40pm
MEANWHILE.

Billie yelled in desperation, circling the jungle as his bandmates struggled to keep up.

"Hey, fuck! Wait up, I'm tripping over shit every other step here!" came a shout from behind, but he paid no notice to it. He needed to find his family. He shoved his way through plants, never ceasing to yell for his children or his wife.

He stopped suddenly, Mike and Tre almost running right into him. They stared ahead, at the front half of the plane.

"Shit," Tre breathed. "Think anyone survived?"

"Let's find out," Billie said, as they approached the smoking aircraft.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:49pm
Realization hit Mike suddenly. "Hey, there's gotta be like, a radio in there or something right? We can call for help!"

The three men crawled inside the plane, hoping to God there was a transciever inside. Bodies remained in the seats, as still as stone.

Mike opened the cabin door with great difficulty, as they stared at the bloody pilot.

His eyes flung open and three identical shouts of fear errupted.

"Jesus, okay, wow, are you - are you okay?" Billie gasped, heart thounding. The man gave a shuddering breath glancing about.

"How many survivors?" he managed, squinting up at them.

"Dunno, 40? 50 maybe?" Billie shrugged. "But it's okay, they're gonna be looking for us right? It'll be fine." The man bore a pained expression.

"We - we were a thousand miles off course when we crashed. They're gonna be looking for us in the wrong place."

Mike's eyes widened. "What about the radio?"

"Yeah, yeah it's uh - in the compartment under the-"

There was an awful sound suddenly, screeching metal and loud thuds that shook the whole plane.

"What the fuck was that?" hissed Tre, glancing around in horror. They slowly ventured to look out the glass, as the pilot was pulled clear out out his seat and messily out the top of the plane.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 06:55pm
Then the blood splattered on the window. They yelled, swearing and scrambling out of the cockpit. Mike just managed to grab the transciever in time.

"Shit, fuck, fuck fuck, SHIT," Billie cussed, jumping out the end of the plane. "Hurry up!"

They ran, unsure of where they were actually going. Far away from the awful noise that was seemingly following after them. They ran until they couldn't breathe and sat panting on the ground.

"I am so out of shape," Tre muttered, laying on his back. He glanced up at the trees, eyes widening in horror. "Jesus fucking Christ you guys," he exclaimed, staring up at the bloody remains of the pilot in a tree above.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
October 3rd, 2009 at 07:00pm
BACK AT THE BEACH.

Joey and Ramona had crawled over to Megan, who glanced up at them weakly.

"Hey, Meg, it's uh, it's not so bad, I swear," Joey whispered, causing her to smile with great difficulty.

"Of course it isn't," she wheezed, blinking heavily. A high scream made both children jump. Their mother ran over to them, clutching Jakob's hand and dragging her son behind her.

"Oh thank God, you're alright - oh no, Megan! Oh shit," she gasped, bending down. The doctor came over at this point and told them that he would do his best to help, and requested they go help the others. They left hesitantly.
Register