Cameras

AuthorMessage
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 13th, 2009 at 01:50am
FrankieTheNimrod:
Nyeh, in Miami, it depended on which line you were in, and if you got the bitchy guard or the nice one. They didn't care about the camera, but I ended up having to take pictures with my shitty phone anyway, since I wasn't sure if the guards inside would get pissed.

Someone said it was the band that didn't like people bringing in cameras, but that seems like bullshit.

They didn't seem to give a damn in Albany.
Although most people weren't using flash, maybe that's why. Just letting the lighting of the show control the pictures.

Eh, I don't know. Like I said, in Albany they didn't seem to care at all.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 13th, 2009 at 12:11pm
they were so tight about cameras in boston. Cheese i decided not to risk it, but saw people taking pictures [without flash] and stuff.

Think i did see some guy filming people in the audience, so maybe that's why...
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 13th, 2009 at 12:21pm
BillyJoezzz:
well during the concert billie did say put the cameras and shit away
cause 'if they werent here they can go fuck themselves you know what i'm saying'

OHYH! I remember him telling people when I went to see them aswell.
He was like "you're missing the show with all this digital shit put them down and enjoy yourself." ...or something like that.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 13th, 2009 at 02:17pm
I think Billie just doesn't like video cameras at his shows. He went on that small rant about how youtube can't own everything at a Pinhead Gunpowder show. But I think the band's cool with cameras that take pictures. It's usually more the venue threatening to take them away, but then the security inside usually doesn't care.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 13th, 2009 at 02:24pm
greenday6:
I think Billie just doesn't like video cameras at his shows. He went on that small rant about how youtube can't own everything at a Pinhead Gunpowder show. But I think the band's cool with cameras that take pictures. It's usually more the venue threatening to take them away, but then the security inside usually doesn't care.

There's a video of him taking pictures of him and some girl on stage using random people's cameras.

Pretty awesome.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 13th, 2009 at 02:28pm
That is awesome. At the last show I went to, he took my camera and tried to take a picture of me, but I was out of film. Cheese
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 13th, 2009 at 07:09pm
^ That sucks...alot. omgno

But yeah, basically they don't care about cameras, security doesn't care about cameras and we don't care about cameras. So it is all good. =D
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 14th, 2009 at 02:59am
greenday6:
That is awesome. At the last show I went to, he took my camera and tried to take a picture of me, but I was out of film. Cheese
Was he all, "Uh, you need film. Sorry." ? Laughing
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 12:18pm
Nah, I had to tell him I was out of film. I was onstage and he pulled my camera out of my pocket. I didn't notice, and I hear that clicking noise when you're out of film, so I look and he's standing there trying to get my camera to work so he could take a picture of me. Then he was like oh, and he gave my camera to a security guy to hold.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
August 14th, 2009 at 02:41pm
That SUCKS. That's why I'm glad I have a digital camera. Razz But he didn't take mine. Sad Haha.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 02:54pm
dammit i had my phone in my pocket i should have taken it out and taken a picture while i was up there
fml!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 05:30pm
Yeah, I thought about that afterwards. I could've given him my phone. I watched your video, that's awesome. So you've got that as proof.

I need to find a good digital camera that is small enough to hide. My digital is too big.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 05:33pm
yeah dude thanks
and yeah i'm lucky enough to have that as proof, plus other random people took pictures of me
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 05:34pm
Yeah, me too I met all of these awesome people online who got pictures and videos of me. So I was excited. But it would've been cool to be like, yeah Billie took that picture.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 05:41pm
oh wanna send the link to the video i wanna see it Very Happy
and yeah it would have been totally awesome to say billie took it, but i mean whatever out of all those people for some reason he picked us.. that's gotta mean something
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 05:45pm
I know that's an amazing thought, out of thousands of people at the shows we got picked. That blows my mind! I'll pm the video, because I'm a geek in it.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 05:54pm
i wish i could have said thank you
or ask him why he picked me
it was probably because i was drenched in sweat and looked like i was about to faint lmfao
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 05:58pm
I know I would've liked to thank him. I want to email the Idiot Club and see if they still have a PO Box, so I can write them a thank you letter and ask them to sign a picture with me onstage.

He picked me because I made a sign, I was egging him on, and everybody around me kept shouting to pick the girl. And they were just random people that I met at the show.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 06:01pm
omg that's a good idea! i would love to send them a thank you letter!!

and oh really what'd your sign say?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 06:10pm
My sign said 'Christina plays bass & guitar' because I thought they were going to play Knowledge. I was just trying to get him to say my name, because I figured it wouldn't work.
Register