Least Favorite Song

AuthorMessage
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
August 9th, 2010 at 10:45am
Espionage.
Christian´s Inferno scares me because of the laugh but i don´t hate it.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
August 9th, 2010 at 02:49pm
BillyJoezzz:
last ride in
espionage
i just don't like music without lyrics

same but i like espionage funny enough Oo i think its cause its more upbeat than last ride in. i have all the released songs on my ipod but skip over last ride in when its on
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
August 9th, 2010 at 02:58pm
Stallion Duck:
I feel crushed some of the songs about are some of my favorites D:

Mine has to be Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and it has NOTHING to do with it popularity, I just never really got into the song when the American Idiot first came out. I mean, it is a good song, I just don't care for it.
I'm just now reading through this thread and stopped at this one right away. That's like my number one, no matter what i say. I for some odd reason fell in love with that song! Smiley and the video.

But my least favorite would have to be...Extraordinary Girl. I'm not sure why. The beginning bugs me the most...
CrapCake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CrapCake
August 9th, 2010 at 02:59pm
21 Guns .___.'
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
August 9th, 2010 at 03:03pm
CrapCake:
21 Guns .___.'
Shocked i don't even know what to say.....lol i'm just shocked i met someone that doesn't like that song
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
August 9th, 2010 at 05:08pm
Billie's-Toy:
CrapCake:
21 Guns .___.'
Shocked i don't even know what to say.....lol i'm just shocked i met someone that doesn't like that song
I don't like it either. lmfao
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
August 13th, 2010 at 05:55pm
James Paul McCartney:
Billie's-Toy:
CrapCake:
21 Guns .___.'

Why is that funny though? I love that song. It made me start crying uncontrollably at the concert. It's beautiful. Neutral
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
August 13th, 2010 at 06:36pm
iViva La Hannah!:
James Paul McCartney:
Billie's-Toy:
CrapCake:
21 Guns .___.'

Why is that funny though? I love that song. It made me start crying uncontrollably at the concert. It's beautiful. Neutral

^ I cried too.
During the piano solo thing.
And so did the girl who was standing next to me. :')
My friends looked at me like I was nuts, but I didn't care.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

^ That's what my face looks like right now.

KILDJG;DXKLCGVJPOESLFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 GUNS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, how do you not like that song?!
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
August 14th, 2010 at 04:58am
You listen to it too many times and it gets boring. Dno That's my reason though.
Register