Shrooms

AuthorMessage
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 02:28pm
I always thought it would be cool to try shrooms. Anyone else? If anyone has had previous experiences with it, do tell! Or share your views about it.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 9th, 2009 at 03:28pm
Neutral

Wall lmfao
Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock Lock
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 03:46pm
...well, I didn't think it was that funny tbh
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
September 9th, 2009 at 04:27pm
Yeah, but they're classified as a Class A now, so watch your back!
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 9th, 2009 at 04:33pm
For some idea here's an educational video

(I found it on youtube after all)

I have no (and never have had any) inclination to ever do any illeagal drugs. I like being in control of my body and mind, hense why I've also stopped drinking now.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 04:33pm
drugs are SO not cool Hand in my opinion

Comrade182:
For some idea here's an educational video
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 04:46pm
well i guess i shouldn't have said it would be"cool" to try it, what i mean really.. is interesting i guess? and to Comrade182, i respect your choice to not do any drugs and that you've stopped drinking to stay in control of your body. most people don't have the will power to do that, me being one of them. i'm no alcoholic, and i definitely never do drugs, but if im at a party, i will more than likely be drinking. btw, i'll have to check out that educational video =D
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 9th, 2009 at 05:13pm
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 05:17pm
Sherlock Holmes:

hahahaha niiiice
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 05:25pm
LMFAO JENNY ILY!
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 9th, 2009 at 05:28pm
Alcohol is a drug. And if you plan to do shrooms, you can't very well say you aren't into drugs. :]
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 05:49pm
well im not actually planning to do shrooms, i just said i want to try them. i probably never will though
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 9th, 2009 at 05:51pm
iViva la Andrea!:
Alcohol is a drug.

Was anyone else waiting for some smart-arse to point this out lmfao
I'm not being mean, honest
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 9th, 2009 at 05:56pm
pasalacqua16:
well im not actually planning to do shrooms, i just said i want to try them. i probably never will though

Well isn't that basically the same thing??
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 9th, 2009 at 08:35pm
well i worded it kinda funny. its like.. there are things people want to do in life, and never actually will get the chance to do it, or if given the chance they decide 'oh, nah i dont want to do that'
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
September 10th, 2009 at 05:17am
Yeah, like I would like to try Opium and Morphine..and probably never will. I have done magic mushrooms a few times, I don't think I would describe it as being out of control. At least, not in comparison to other hallucinogens. It's more just a heightening of all your senses, it enhances whatever you're feeling around the time of taking them, and I know a few of my friends have had some bad trips on them, so it's really not a good idea, unless you are completely relaxed, comfortable, in a safe environment with people you trust, and in control/happy with the bad or scary parts of your mind.

I'll probably get slated for this, but..you asked!
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 10th, 2009 at 09:07am
I can think of worse drugs to want to experiment with...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 09:48am
Comrade182:
I have no (and never have had any) inclination to ever do any illeagal drugs. I like being in control of my body and mind, hense why I've also stopped drinking now.

For some people the only way they can be in control of their body is through drugs. Legal or illegal. I suppose it all depends on how much of a control freak you are or indeed what you're trying to control. Some people might feel socally inhibited by shyness and the only way they can control that is through drink. It's not necessarily a good thing but there are different perspectives on the 'control' thing, from my point of view.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
September 10th, 2009 at 10:17am
iawtc Some people can't function without self-medicating. Obviously it can be taken to the extremes, but that's not what I'm referring to.
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 10th, 2009 at 04:00pm
Bloodraine:
For some people the only way they can be in control of their body is through drugs. Legal or illegal. I suppose it all depends on how much of a control freak you are or indeed what you're trying to control. Some people might feel socally inhibited by shyness and the only way they can control that is through drink. It's not necessarily a good thing but there are different perspectives on the 'control' thing, from my point of view.

I completely agree with this.
I was just stating my personal 'preference'. Smile
Register