I bought something just because I found out Green Day was in it :]

AuthorMessage
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
May 16th, 2010 at 02:09pm
lol so I bought a magazine and there was just three sentences about Green Day. Smiley
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 16th, 2010 at 09:37pm
Coastguard Punks?:
I've bought so many magazines just coz Green Day was in it. Many magazines that I don't usually get and never bought again.

OMGyes
This. Last time I counted, I think I had over 80 magazines.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
May 16th, 2010 at 09:47pm
When I was wicked into Green Day, I bought a ton of teeny magazines for the posters Retard it was pretty bad
Mr. Freese
Geek
Mr. Freese
May 17th, 2010 at 11:56am
The Kerrang! mag because of the giant poster Very Happy
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
May 17th, 2010 at 03:33pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
Wishful Thinking:
MrsBillieJoe95:
i just bought an "Acoustic Rock" magazine cause Billie Joe is in it and on the cover, then i bought a rolling stones magazine cause it has an AIoB ad n it XD and that was it lol
What does the Acoustic Rock mag look like?
I want it WTF

I have that magazine!!!! I keep petting his shaggy hair on the inside contents!!!!! XD lmfao Anyway, i bought that last month only because of Billie!!!
dumbstruck.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dumbstruck.

Blog
May 30th, 2010 at 01:25pm
I would say Kerrang! but I buy that every week anyway.
I do buy other magazines like Q and NME if Green Day are on the front Very Happy

And I made my brother unlock Billie Joe on Tony Hawks American Wasteland. I could only complete it halfway on easy, so I got him to (:
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 6th, 2010 at 08:11am
Does it count if you want Kerrang and Big Cheese because they're in it, but you're pissed because you live in America and it takes ages for Barnes & Noble to get them in? Coolio
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
June 7th, 2010 at 10:52pm
id say it counts lol.. i have nvr once thought about going to barnes and nobles to get magazines.. i nvr think about b&n neway but thats not the point Razz i like my meijer and kroger shop cause they carry anything walmart doesnt ^^ i actually made my mom at one point take me to meijers just cause i was trying to find i think it was time magazine that they were sposed to be in.. i was mad when i didnt find it though..

*i took one of those little card things that they have in the magazines to order just cause it had Tre on it lmfao i believe i still have it too
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
June 7th, 2010 at 11:11pm
Olivia Wilde.:
When I was wicked into Green Day, I bought a ton of teeny magazines for the posters Retard it was pretty bad
omg. ME. TOO.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
June 8th, 2010 at 08:20pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
anyone bought a game or maybe a movie just because one or all of the members of the band are unlockable in a game or they play sone of their songs?

i bought Tony Hawk's American Wastelands just because i found out Billie Joe is unlockable :]

Dude, that's y i wanna buy it! lol
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
June 16th, 2010 at 12:24am
Skyline-GreenDay:
MrsBillieJoe95:
anyone bought a game or maybe a movie just because one or all of the members of the band are unlockable in a game or they play sone of their songs?

i bought Tony Hawk's American Wastelands just because i found out Billie Joe is unlockable :]

Dude, that's y i wanna buy it! lol

hehe well its a fun game :] they even have HOLIDAY!! its amazing that's the only song that i have set to play lmfao i've annoyed the holy living crap out of my mom and dad cause they'd be sitting there and that's the only thing that played Very Happy
DezzVengeance
Geek
DezzVengeance
July 18th, 2010 at 12:55am
i cut out a page of a j-14 magazine and another one i dont really give a shit about and made a collage of all the photos and pasted it on a huge piece of paper and taped it to ma wall
theknitwhiz
Idiot
theknitwhiz
July 21st, 2010 at 09:41pm
I used to buy 6 different teenie magazines each month back in 2005/06 because GD was featured in almost every issue of Tiger Beat, Bop, J-14, etc. back then.
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
July 22nd, 2010 at 04:08pm
DezzyJoeArmstrong:
i cut out a page of a j-14 magazine and another one i dont really give a shit about and made a collage of all the photos and pasted it on a huge piece of paper and taped it to ma wall

i did that once too!
i get a lot of magz jus 'cause of Green Day in it. I have like 3-4 giant collages of Green Day! Very Happy
DezzVengeance
Geek
DezzVengeance
July 23rd, 2010 at 10:16am
SWEET like mine takes up half my wall and the rest of my walls are printed out pics and posters and stuff
Batfreak
Batfreak

Blog
July 23rd, 2010 at 10:25am
Yeah same. I haven't been able to buy any magz or anything and the printer is broken so I haven't had any new pics since school went out. :/

Before the GDRB came out, I bought RockBand just to play the Green Day songs theyy had.
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
July 29th, 2010 at 07:41am
Magazines all the time Smile
YourChosenOne
Geek
YourChosenOne
July 29th, 2010 at 08:17am
I buy everything that has something to do with Green Day Very Happy
Lol, i have so many green clothes xD
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
August 18th, 2010 at 06:11pm
omg did anyone else that owns THAW know that they have Network in it!? THEY DO!! i was just kinda going through their song list and happen to see "Teenagers from Mars by The Network" and i FLIPPED lmfao
Register