bass_may4_32110
January 16th, 2006 at 11:22am
i play piano, u shud try learning november rain
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 07:39pm
I played for a couple years. I think I got to grade 2 or 3, then I quit. It wasn't much fun since my teacher was like a frickin' church lady.
Green Day Potato
Geek
Green Day Potato
January 17th, 2006 at 08:40pm
ive been playing for 7 years. Shocked
shadowavenger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shadowavenger
January 18th, 2006 at 09:09am
I've been playing piano about 4 and a half years, did grade 4 over a year ago and said I didn't want to do any more grade exams til I finish school (if ever) so every week I take my teacher loads of random stuff (NO classical) and she teaches me to play it, mostly Green Day, Elton John, Robbie Williams and Simon & Garfunkel. I recommend the piano score for Avenue Q, its hard but the songs are so much fun!
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
January 19th, 2006 at 08:13pm
i can play a little bit, i have a little keyboard but thats it
givemyselfthecreeps!
givemyselfthecreeps!
January 20th, 2006 at 02:47am
I've been playing for 5 years and i play guitar too. Piano helps for sight reading alot.
Greenday_keeps_me_alive
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Greenday_keeps_me_alive
January 20th, 2006 at 02:29pm
I love playing the electric piano. Piano ain't bad
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
January 21st, 2006 at 04:09pm
ive been playing piano for five years in a month or two - and i rock now!!!! i play keyboard for my band now. im not really on levels with my lessons... my teacher doesnt believe in that stuff - she just gives me random sonatas, or early 1900s stuff to practice. i'm going to competition this spring again.
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
Geek
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
January 23rd, 2006 at 10:57am
omg i play piano!!! and i can play breathe no more by evanescence!!! it sounds to die for!!! but other then that, i suck pretty much,
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
January 23rd, 2006 at 06:18pm
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm:
omg i play piano!!! and i can play breathe no more by evanescence!!! it sounds to die for!!! but other then that, i suck pretty much,

i bet u dont suck! uh, maybe if u try another song...

yea evanescence is quite fun to play their music on the piano!!! Razz
Togepi.
King For A Couple Of Days
Togepi.
January 24th, 2006 at 05:59pm
I used to play piano for about 3 months... but I quit cos I didn't like it and never practised!
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
July 30th, 2006 at 05:56pm
i play... :]
Open Arms.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Open Arms.
August 1st, 2006 at 12:00pm
I love piano! I've been playing for nine years and I've been taking lessons for seven. I make playing piano a part of my daily routine and life. It makes me happy everytime I touch the keys.
CemeteryDrive
Jackass
CemeteryDrive
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:25am
Just found out I passed my grade 6.... apparently not very well but I still passed Very Happy
Fox
Fox
August 2nd, 2006 at 01:15pm
I have a keyboard which I was forced to buy by my music teacher (I'm taking a guitar class, yet I needed it to practice my singing and tuning my voice, no idea why) and I do know the basics and I can play certain melodies, but that's about it.
love.
love.
August 6th, 2006 at 08:43pm
ocasionally i play the piano...when im not doing anything in band at school...i go over and play 'nocturone'...(sp?)....its a cool piece.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 8th, 2006 at 03:15am
My brother used to be a kickass piano player when he was like 8 or soemthing like that. He used to shows and shit like that but then one summer my parents gave him a choice to either play piano or play baseball. And since he was a little boy he chose baseball and just never got back to playing.

He regrets it now cuz he could have actually been really good if he had continued.

I used to pretend I knew how to play haha. I think I actually knew how to read it and could play like 1 or 2 songs. I just wanted to be cool like my brother Cool

Mibba Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 06:21pm
I play piano. I took lessons for 3-5 years, I think, then I didn't practice all summer and I quit. But I can still read music and I play a lot of stuff by ear. It's fun, actually, to just sit down and start playing.
Emily-Jane.
Jackass
Emily-Jane.
September 18th, 2006 at 04:54am
i play piano i find it fun and i have a pretty radical teacher whos willing to teach me anything i want Very Happy
{Lucy} In The Sky
Jackass
{Lucy} In The Sky
September 18th, 2006 at 07:01pm
I don't really like piano. The keys are really hard to press down...I like keyboards better. Retard
Register