[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
May 26th, 2005 at 12:10pm
I'm not really for or against.

Its kind of cruel if you get rid of you baby for no reason, but if you were raped or something I can understand.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
May 26th, 2005 at 12:12pm
PinkCandyxxx:
I'm not really for or against.

Its kind of cruel if you get rid of you baby for no reason, but if you were raped or something I can understand.

Yeah or getting pregnant if you're still a child.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 12:13pm
NeoSteph:
I think abortion is a right not a priviledge. Those who choose to use it as a form of birth control, well as far as i'm concerned that's criminal.

However i don't think it should be made illegal, in early 20th century, mainly during world war 2, many young woman died from complications in the procedure because they had to have an abortion ilegally. If we had to resort back to that, i feel the consequences would be diar.

Strict procedures should be put in place, personally i think if you stupid enough to get yourself pregnant as a teenager then having to give birth and giving your child up for abortion is your punishment.

One of the main reasons teenage girls get pregnant in England is because they can collect upseen amounts of benefits from the government. Benefits should be more strict only those who truly need should get it. Cut off the money suply then will see how many people get pregnant in the first place.

Abortion should always be the last resort but who are we to judge what women do with there bodies.

if it were to become legal it should effect their credit later in life (if you get an abortion at fifteen, don't expect to get a good car later in life)
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
May 26th, 2005 at 12:14pm
spill_no_sick:
Just like as if:
I'm for it. I accept it in all cases. There is enough orphans out there. I think it's better that you don't have the child at all, than to give it away or abandon it. There's no memory in the womb, so if it all is taken away, I think it's better than to remember the pain of being alone,and rejected and not knowing where you come from.

a grown human has no memory of anything if you bash in their head with a metal pipe before you kill them
Well that too. But this is just a life we're living, there's nothing special about it. Everyone can do what they want in/for it. The ones who miss their change/ or get in the way in someone elses plans, too bad. Bad luck.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
May 26th, 2005 at 12:14pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
I think abortion is a right not a priviledge. Those who choose to use it as a form of birth control, well as far as i'm concerned that's criminal.

However i don't think it should be made illegal, in early 20th century, mainly during world war 2, many young woman died from complications in the procedure because they had to have an abortion ilegally. If we had to resort back to that, i feel the consequences would be diar.

Strict procedures should be put in place, personally i think if you stupid enough to get yourself pregnant as a teenager then having to give birth and giving your child up for abortion is your punishment.

One of the main reasons teenage girls get pregnant in England is because they can collect upseen amounts of benefits from the government. Benefits should be more strict only those who truly need should get it. Cut off the money suply then will see how many people get pregnant in the first place.

Abortion should always be the last resort but who are we to judge what women do with there bodies.

if it were to become legal it should effect their credit later in life (if you get an abortion at fifteen, don't expect to get a good car later in life)

hmm why?
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
May 26th, 2005 at 12:16pm
I wish people would learn to control their sexual desires enough to take the time to use some form of birth control. That would save us all a lot of trouble.

But, I am highly against taking a woman's rights away from her. It has taken us a long time to get where we are, today, and banning abortion would be a monstrous step backwards. I am also for partial birth abortion, as that is only performed if the mother's life is in danger, or the fetus is seriously deformed.
What I'm about to say is very controversial, but the world is speeding towards over-population. I think abortion is a humane way of slowing down our plunge into such a catastrophe.

I am Pro-Choice.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 12:18pm
Millie Jane:
I wish people would learn to control their sexual desires enough to take the time to use some form of birth control. That would save us all a lot of trouble.

I am highly against taking a woman's rights away from her. It has taken us a long time to get where we are, today, and banning abortion would be a monstrous step backwards. I am also for partial birth abortion, as that is only performed if the mother's life is in danger, or the fetus is seriously deformed.
What I'm about to say is very controversial, but the world is speeding towards over-population. I think abortion is a humane way of slowing down our plunge into such a catastrophe.

I am Pro-Choice.

i fall under pro-choice as well. My arguement is more about controlling teenage pregnancy's in the first place so that many abortions can be well aborted before it has to come to this.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 12:19pm
Steffie:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

hmm why?

if you're irresponsible enough to get banged up at an unconvenient age then that should show on your records, you deserve more than the "guilt" punishment, that type of punishment didn't work on me when I was three, so from now on only three year olds get to have abortions
Fall Together
King For A Couple Of Days
Fall Together
May 26th, 2005 at 12:20pm
On GMTV this morning (yes, I did watch some of it) it was saying how the UK has more teenage pregnancies than anywhere else in Western Europe....

It is illigal here to have sex under 16 (in the uk), but quite a few teenagers ignore that rule...

I think that if teenagers choose to disobay the law, it is their own fault for having sex underage... especially without using pretection...

I know I wandered slightly off topic there, so sorry.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 12:22pm
Millie Jane:

But, I am highly against taking a woman's rights away from her. It has taken us a long time to get where we are, today, and banning abortion would be a monstrous step backwards. I am also for partial birth abortion, as that is only performed if the mother's life is in danger, or the fetus is seriously deformed.

I am Pro-Choice.
I wish that term would stop being used
they had a choice, and they got banged up
call it pro-abortion, or pro-ohshitiamsoirresponsibleandslutty
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 12:24pm
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

if she can survive child birth then a fifteen year old can
Fall Together
King For A Couple Of Days
Fall Together
May 26th, 2005 at 12:29pm
spill_no_sick:
http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

if she can survive child birth then a fifteen year old can
O_O

bloody hell.
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
May 26th, 2005 at 12:30pm
He:
On GMTV this morning (yes, I did watch some of it) it was saying how the UK has more teenage pregnancies than anywhere else in Western Europe....

It is illigal here to have sex under 16 (in the uk), but quite a few teenagers ignore that rule...

I think that if teenagers choose to disobay the law, it is their own fault for having sex underage... especially without using pretection...

But we shouldn't punish the rest of the world by overpopulating it with unwanted, badly cared for children. Is it not far better to deal with the problem before it becomes a thinking, feeling child?
Millie Jane
Jackass
Millie Jane
May 26th, 2005 at 12:34pm
spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:

I am Pro-Choice.
I wish that term would stop being used
they had a choice, and they got banged up
call it pro-abortion, or pro-ohshitiamsoirresponsibleandslutty

I will call it what I please. It is a choice. A choice to have the baby, or have an abortion. Which is for the mother to decide, not you, and not the government.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2005 at 12:37pm
Millie Jane:
He:

But we shouldn't punish the rest of the world by overpopulating it with unwanted, badly cared for children. Is it not far better to deal with the problem before it becomes a thinking, feeling child?

Thats like saying Africa shouldn't bother the rest of the world with it's famine problems, I'm pro-choice in most aspects but i do believe that every child even if it's not born yet should have a chance.

Some of the greatest people on this earth came from the poorest backgrounds. Tennesse Williams father was emotionly void but he went on to right some fo the best play writes. Ghandi lived in poverty. If there parents had not given them a chance, there would be a void in society.

i'm not certain on my views....

if a child is brought into an unwanting family, they're hardly going to have the best life. yes i know there is adoption, but the child will have to find out one day about their past.

in extreme cases such as rape, i think abortion should be allowed. the mother-to-be has been through enough already, they can't even get a new fresh start if they have their rapists child.

also, in most teenage cases, a teenage boy isn't going to be willing to father the child of his one night stand, is he? probably, then, leaving the 15 year old mother with a child, probably not even finishing her GCSEs/education.

i am completely against abortion being used as a form of contraceptive.....that seems disgusting to me, but, as we know, women can still get pregnant even having used contraception beforehand......then should they HAVE to have a baby they tried hard not to conceive?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 26th, 2005 at 12:39pm
NeoSteph:
Millie Jane:
He:

Thats like saying Africa shouldn't bother the rest of the world with it's famine problems, I'm pro-choice in most aspects but i do believe that every child even if it's not born yet should have a chance.

Some of the greatest people on this earth came from the poorest backgrounds. Tennesse Williams father was emotionly void but he went on to right some fo the best play writes. Ghandi lived in poverty. If there parents had not given them a chance, there would be a void in society.

Clap

spill_no_sick:
Millie Jane:

I am Pro-Choice.
or pro-ohshitiamsoirresponsibleandslutty

it takes two to tango. what about the father? wheres he? its all fair and good for you to call the girl 'slutty' but apparently the father doesn't have to show up in this whole thing when half the chromosomes of the child belong to him?
ilovetoesocks
Jackass
ilovetoesocks
May 26th, 2005 at 12:47pm
i'm the guest btw i forgot to log in Rolling Eyes
speechless_and_redundant
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
speechless_and_redundant
May 26th, 2005 at 12:56pm
Im competely against it, i think that any child has the right to live, if the mother doesnt want to keep it then put it up for adoption instead, surely anything is better than killing it?
Register