April 19th, 2008 at 06:25am
abortion is murder for me.
the child should not suffer this death.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 19th, 2008 at 01:51pm
How do you mean 'using her abortions as art'?
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 20th, 2008 at 12:06am
Anji:
There's an article on it here.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 21st, 2008 at 10:04pm
Misanthropist:
Anji:
There's an article on it here.
I've heard about that.

I don't know how anyone could consider that art, and I'm shocked that she even found a place to show it. Women like her do the rest of us no favors.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 21st, 2008 at 10:06pm
Misanthropist:
So what does everyone think of that chick Aliza Shvarts who is using her abortions as art? some say it is an elaborate hoax but she is denying that.
Aren't there videos also being displayed of her having the miscarriages in her bathtub? Kind of disproves the entire haox theory.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 22nd, 2008 at 07:13pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Aren't there videos also being displayed of her having the miscarriages in her bathtub?
Link? Coolio
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 22nd, 2008 at 09:32pm
Kurtni:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Aren't there videos also being displayed of her having the miscarriages in her bathtub?
Link? Coolio

Sorry. Coolio
Christie_Road91
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Christie_Road91
May 6th, 2008 at 07:49pm
reject08:
so you wouldn't pull a weed? do you eat lettuce?...plants don't have a heartbeat...and we eat them and destroy them because they do not have a brain or think or feel. same with abortion. i'm not meaning to sound heartless here, but when you have an abortion, unless you have one late in your pregnancy which is NOT okay..thats wrong..., the embryo is not a baby. it does not have a brain or heart beat, it is a bunch of cells. you could pull it out and not even see it. i don't believe women should go around having abortions as a form of birth control but a woman who is RAPED should not have to carry a child for nine months that they are ashamed of and may resent. no one should be put through the torture of carrying around a reminder of a horrible point in their life. and some people just cannot afford pregnancy, let alone a child. going to the doctor, getting check ups, eating the right foods, buying maternity clothes...its all pretty costly. if you are poor, its not worth it if you did not want the kid in the first place. theres many more situations i could go through where an abortion should be right.

its the womans choice. you aren't the one who has to carry the child for 9 months. the republicans who vote against abortion are many times MEN, who will NEVER carry a child or know what it is like. its not their body, who are they to tell women what they can and cannot do for a whole nine months of their life?

just to point some facts out (i'm working on a prolife report right now...) most abortions are done at 7 weeks or later....before then the childs heart and brain have already started functioning. in fact the heart already starts to form at only 3 weeks! so it's not a life? also about the men thing....the child is just as much theirs as the woman's, it's their flesh and blood too...why shouldn't they have a say? seriously is that really fair of taking that baby away from everyone involved. i'm just saying there are so many facts out there that scream that it is wrong.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 7th, 2008 at 04:18pm
''A child will ALWAYS be wanted. If not by the biological parents, then it will be wanted by a couple that perhaps can't even conceive a child.''

LOL. foster homes are full of children and not everyone gets adopted.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 9th, 2008 at 10:00pm
I'm really not sure.
It's like, if someone gets raped, it's just really unfair. I think the child should have the right to live. I mean who knows, maybe the person that was going to cure AIDS or cancer got aborted.
At the same time, I think about the current population. I personally think there are too many people on this planet, and it's just another less 'mouth to feed' I should say.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 10:13am
The immorality of the concept of there being another less 'mouth to feed' is the only thing stoping countries from mass genocide to put an end to food crises. Look at Burma right now, preventing any aid from going to their people, and not even telling people that a cyclone was approaching in the first place so no one was prepared. By the time this ordeal is over there'll probably be over 50,000 people dead. The junta somehow see this as a positive circumstance, and no foreign representatives are intervening. I think that arguement is severely flawed.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 02:25pm
Bleach:

At the same time, I think about the current population. I personally think there are too many people on this planet, and it's just another less 'mouth to feed' I should say.

What about the fact that birthrates in Europe are crashing, and at an all-time low?
Countries like Spain (a country with a 40m population and 1.1 children per woman, which is completely unsustainable), Italy and Britain are begging for immigrants, without which their economies would not be able to function at the same level due to a lack of labour.

I don't think that the abortion rate is high enough to make a significant impact on global population.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 12th, 2008 at 09:39am
I think that 'Britain...begging' for immigrants is a bit of an exaggeration. I don't know about anywhere else, but though Britain does need a larger working force, the general public certainly isn't begging for it.

Apart from that, you're right.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 13th, 2008 at 06:14am
Christie_Road91:

also about the men thing....the child is just as much theirs as the woman's, it's their flesh and blood too...why shouldn't they have a say?

The child is not "just as much theirs as the womans" a man can inseminate a woman and then just bugger off and have ABSOLUTLY NOTING to do with the baby, he could have as little as as long as it takes for him to masturbate to do with a baby whereas the woman has to carry it for about 9 months and then go through childbirth after that, yes in a valid relationship the man should have say (idealy) at least, but ultimatly it is the woman that will be stuck with it for 9 months at the least and therefore should be ultimatly her desision.

and as for the heartbeat and brain function thing, do you remember anything from when you were born? no, didnt think so, yes it is more wrong to abort the later on you get but at the same time while in the womb the baby is still reliant on the mother to survive, all medical science can do really is replace the womb to help the baby survive so if there is only a one in a millon chance the baby would survive WITHOUT arterficial interferance then there is no good reason why someone should have the choice not to go through with the pregnancy.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 18th, 2008 at 02:16pm
Bloodraine:
Bleach:

What about the fact that birthrates in Europe are crashing, and at an all-time low?
Countries like Spain (a country with a 40m population and 1.1 children per woman, which is completely unsustainable), Italy and Britain are begging for immigrants, without which their economies would not be able to function at the same level due to a lack of labour.

I don't think that the abortion rate is high enough to make a significant impact on global population.
tbh I didn't think of that.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 18th, 2008 at 02:18pm
reject08:
the embryo is not a baby. it does not have a brain or heart beat, it is a bunch of cells. you could pull it out and not even see it. i don't .
what about when it does have a brain and heartbeat?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2008 at 06:18pm
the abortion/embryo vote in parliament takes place next week its the first people of legislation in years i'm looking forward to.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
May 19th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Bleach:
reject08:
the embryo is not a baby. it does not have a brain or heart beat, it is a bunch of cells. you could pull it out and not even see it. i don't .
I thought third trimester abortions were only considered when there's a serious health risk towards the mother?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2008 at 03:59pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Bleach:
reject08:
I thought third trimester abortions were only considered when there's a serious health risk towards the mother?

Doesn't it get a heartbeat pretty early?
10 weeks or something, which is easily within the abortion limit in most countries, and especially in Britain.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2008 at 04:07pm
NeoSteph:
the abortion/embryo vote in parliament takes place next week its the first people of legislation in years i'm looking forward to.

Tbh the line some of the press have been taking on this whole abortion thing has pissed me off.
There was a healine in the Guardian that said 'the end of choice?'
I was just thinking, I'm sorry, but what?
Woman in the UK already have a more ample choice than almost anywhere in Europe and indeed the world. Reducing that limit by 2 weeks (which isn't going to be passed anyway in my opinion) doesn't 'end' choice, it limits choice.

Furthermore, the Conservatives have been getting on my nerves too. Why table ammendments on a bill that isn't even about abortion? Fair enough if David Cameron wants to reduce the limit, but tory backbenchers don't need to hijack an important bill. Probably because he doesn't have the conviction to stand up and actually say something as controversial as 'I believe that the abortion limit should be reduced to 22 weeks'. If that is what his party wants then they should put it in their manifesto and have a proper debate about the whole issue openly, and not hide behind another piece of legislation.

And I know that MPs from all parties want to reduce the limit, I just felt like ranting. Coolio
Register