AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2009 at 05:23pm
I'M DOING FOR A THRILL, OH I'M HOPING YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
AND NOT LET GO OF MY HAND

okay in all honesty I was making a serious point because nothing in the abortion debate is ever so black and white. And people get serious about this because, well, it is a serious and highly emotive topic.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
November 5th, 2009 at 05:23pm
Rolling Eyes
I didn't mean it how you're taking it.
Calm Down.

BACK TO ABORTION.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2009 at 05:29pm
Yeah, back to abortion, which was funnily enough the topic of my last post, so I don't really understand what we are departing from.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 5th, 2009 at 06:16pm
I was replying to Boobmeister comment.

And I am not quite sure I understood where you were going with your post.
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
November 5th, 2009 at 08:31pm
Nada.:
What do you mean by messy?

I mean the whole idea of it. [in my opinion]
I mean its a messy decision [i don't mean this to sound offensive]
Its just the picture I get in my head that causes me to think of it this way.
If it were really messy S: as in unsanitary I don't think it would be legal.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 5th, 2009 at 08:51pm
Oh, hmmm.
Okay.
Fallop!an Cwac Cwac.
Geek
Fallop!an Cwac Cwac.

Blog
April 25th, 2010 at 09:03pm
personally, in my post here i'm not going to say what side i'm on, but i was reading this article in newsweek on the subject of abortion. and decorting the page was buttons that someone would wear that would advertise their view on abortion. and there was one that stated;

"If the feteus that you fought for turned out to be GAY, would you still fight for it's rights?"

so maybe this just isn't about abortions, but also gay rights.
and it really made me think.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
May 1st, 2010 at 07:59pm
Well. I know a couple who were both thirteen when they got pregnant. That was about a year ago. So by now they're 14-15 years old and have an almost one-year-old child.

I think that's very irresponsible.
But yeah, as a previous post said, it's not that black and white. But I definitely do not think that thirteen year olds (or fourteen year olds for that matter) can in any way take properly care of a baby.
the thing is, I don't know what to think about abortion in this case. I am usually pro-choice, considering the person, and I do think that if I had gotten pregnant at that age, I would definitely had gotten an abortion, no question. I personally don't think that I could go through 9 months of being pregnant, having a baby inside myself, developing, and then giving it up, possibly knowing that I still loved/cared strongly for the person I conceived the baby with, and then giving it up when the 9 months were over.
So that's why I think it's either abortion or keep the baby, for me.

As far as the couple, they're no longer a couple, and he's going to some boarding school for a year, while she takes care of the baby with her parents help, apparently. Sorry, rant over xD
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
May 13th, 2010 at 01:25pm
I agree with what the comment above says. I don't think it's very responsible to end up getting pregnant at that age when you still have to get through school yourself. It's either, use protection at that age or don't take the risk at all. I admit I was an accident but when my mum found out she was pregnant she knew she had to be responsible for me and she kept me. I think instead of getting pregnant and just deciding to get rid of the baby, you should really think about if you want a baby and if you're ready for it. If you're not ready to take on the role of being a responsible parent I don't think you should take the risk of getting pregnant really.
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
June 22nd, 2010 at 04:55pm
Did anyone else hear about that the pro life people wanting a thing to happen where when people go in to have abortions they are made to see a sonogram and if they look away the nurse has to describe the baby to you. I thought they sunk really low then. Ive always been prochoice but respect other peoples thoughts but I think that crosses the line.
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 10:32am
I am not against it.
I am against it if its after 3 months. Passed 3 months i call it murder. because then its really called a baby
i am against teenage-mothers beause they can't really take care of the life.
For exampel my friend.
She got pregnant last year and had her baby boy in feb this year.
during the time she was pregnant her boyfriend and her brought 7 gerbils, wich is desurt rats, an xbox 360, 40 games to go with it
A week ago she asked if i wanted to buy the gerbils, and i asked her why and she said: well.... we dont have money for food
and i face palmed.
All the money they live on is from the society, because non of them have jobs, they just sit home and play xbox.
They live home with her mother.
She got the baby for totaly wrong reasons, she wanted something she could call her own, only thinking about herself
And she got pregnent with her boyfriend the first time they meat so <_< just that is a warning you shoudl considering abortion.
But she was all against it, and i told her to really fucking think.
"you have nothing, you barely live, and you want to bring a baby into your life now? That is murder. That is murder for the baby."
Yeah she ignored what i had to say obviously and now she dosnt have money for food because they spend all the money on crap.
-_-
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 04:12pm
cabot gal:
jesus christ, it's a debate you guys, no one's ~going in for the kill~
Only because I wasn't here Coffee
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 04:15pm
Plunkie.:

For exampel my friend.
That's all I need to read to know you aren't really making a valid point. Why would you assume every teenage parent will be irresponsible like your friend? You shouldn't form an opinion of an entire group based on a one person; there are plenty of successful teenage parents.
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 05:40am
Obviously im not only speaking from what my friend did, but from most % of the teenage mothers.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2010 at 12:19pm
Plunkie.:
Obviously im not only speaking from what my friend did, but from most % of the teenage mothers.
You're not though, you're taking a personal experience and assuming anything similar must be equally as bad. Not every teenage parent is doomed to fail.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
June 28th, 2010 at 10:23pm
Plunkie.:
I am not against it.
I am against it if its after 3 months. Passed 3 months i call it murder. because then its really called a baby
For exampel my friend.
She got pregnant last year and had her baby boy in feb this year.
during the time she was pregnant her boyfriend and her brought 7 gerbils, wich is desurt rats, an xbox 360, 40 games to go with it
A week ago she asked if i wanted to buy the gerbils, and i asked her why and she said: well.... we dont have money for food
and i face palmed.
All the money they live on is from the society, because non of them have jobs, they just sit home and play xbox.
They live home with her mother.
She got the baby for totaly wrong reasons, she wanted something she could call her own, only thinking about herself
And she got pregnent with her boyfriend the first time they meat so <_< just that is a warning you shoudl considering abortion.
But she was all against it, and i told her to really fucking think.
"you have nothing, you barely live, and you want to bring a baby into your life now? That is murder. That is murder for the baby."
Yeah she ignored what i had to say obviously and now she dosnt have money for food because they spend all the money on crap.
-_-

I can understand where you're coming from but my best friend got pregnant when she was 15 and had an amazing baby named Brady. She may not know who the father is but she does a fantastic job taking care of him. She juggled a job at Subway, Drivers ed and online school all for him. Now she's 16, has money for the two of them and liscence to take him to his doctor's appointments and she still sees him enough for him to realize that she's his mommy, which takes a lot because toddlers normally call the womanly figure they see most their mom.
Not every teenager that has a child is irresponsible. Some are just more immature than others.

/off topic

i hate abortion. i think its cruel, disgusting, and shows a real lack of class for most women. but i am NOT against it. i believe there are situations where its accepted. for example, if you were pregnant and you found out your baby was not going to live through birth and would never be a normal baby, would always suffer somehow, then i think abortion would be accepted. but only if something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the baby. if it has something less mild like down's syndrome, then the baby should be allowed to live. also, if a teenager is raped and becomes pregnant, then she should have a choice to have the baby or not.

i would never abort a child no matter what the situation. and i definitely do not believe abortion should be used as a means of birth control.
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
June 29th, 2010 at 03:06am
Again peaople, i am not speaking because of persenal experience.
I just say when you have the odds against you, when they make crapy tv shows about teenage mothers who leave there kids to there mothers and go partying, Just having the babys as accesserys because its a trend, i say you should re-think keeping the baby.
If you feel, deep in your heart, that you want to be a responsible mother and stuff then i say sure, i believe you can be ready when you're a teenager, just syaing that most of the % isnt and get babys for wrong reasons....then give them to their parents beacuse they're sick of it

And i am sure your friend is a great mother, again im not saying every teenage mothers is bad.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 29th, 2010 at 10:41am
Plunkie.:
again im not saying every teenage mothers is bad.

Really?
Plunkie.:

Plunkie.:
when they make crapy tv shows about teenage mothers who leave there kids to there mothers and go partying, Just having the babys as accesserys because its a trend, i say you should re-think keeping the baby.
And I say you should rethink using a freaking TV show as evidence as to what a teenage mother is capable of.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 29th, 2010 at 03:26pm
Backdoor:
also, if a teenager is raped and becomes pregnant, then she should have a choice to have the baby or not.

wth, so if you're 20 and above and you're raped then abortion suddenly becomes wrong?
Plunkie.
Geek
Plunkie.

Blog
June 30th, 2010 at 02:34am
Kurtni:
Plunkie.:
again im not saying every teenage mothers is bad.

Really?
Plunkie.:

*insert "most" here, sorry for miss spelling"*
Plunkie.:
when they make crapy tv shows about teenage mothers who leave there kids to there mothers and go partying, Just having the babys as accesserys because its a trend, i say you should re-think keeping the baby.
And I say you should rethink using a freaking TV show as evidence as to what a teenage mother is capable of.

God dammit no im not using a freaking TV show as evidence, it was an example!
Register