[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
Avantidrummer
Geek
Avantidrummer
June 3rd, 2005 at 03:08pm
*Murderdolls*:
I think that the only case in which it is acceptable is rape other than that it is their own fault for getting themselves in to that situation and i think they are selfish if the child willl not have all the priviladges a child should have beacause they were not prepared for a child, but i think they should give the chid a chance to live just because they were not responsible they shouldnt take it out on the child

Most people call a feotus a 'child'. It's not a child, it's a bunch of cells, a 'potential' child. What about IVF? IVF disposes of hundreds of frozen feotus's, also potential children. So, people that use artificial means of concieving, are also killing multiple feotus's in the process.
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:32pm
*live without warning*:

no. contraception stops the potential for another living person. even sex without protection doesn't always end in pregnancy. abortion destroys a life that is already there.

Avantidrummer:

Most people call a feotus a 'child'. It's not a child, it's a bunch of cells, a 'potential' child. What about IVF? IVF disposes of hundreds of frozen feotus's, also potential children. So, people that use artificial means of concieving, are also killing multiple feotus's in the process.
basketcase17
King For A Couple Of Days
basketcase17
June 4th, 2005 at 10:10am
*Love is paranoid*:
You should not call people who are carrying a child, who decide to have an arbortion "Evil" Or what not. I can not see how they are evil. It's all down to the person carrying the baby. No one else. I don't htink anybody has the right to decide what they should do with their life.
I agree completley
Queen_for_a_day
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Queen_for_a_day
June 4th, 2005 at 03:26pm
I'm seriously against abortions...
If you ... well... conceive a child well then you should be able to take care of it, after all there is a chance you get pregnant.

If however you do get pregnant well then you can either put it up for adoption or take care of it, sometimes your parents can help you. Your mother can seriously help you with the whole concept, it has happened to her before, she hda to raise you after all.

If you aren't ready for a child well then the best idea is not to have sex at all!
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
June 5th, 2005 at 01:28am
spill_no_sick:
for girls underage and rape victims, everyone needs to leanr a little responsibility

The underage part sure they can learn a lesson, but the rape how can you control that. Its not their fault that they got raped.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
June 5th, 2005 at 02:59am
abortion is evil. it is stopping a beating heart. even if it is an underage girl, she could have the kid and put it up for adoption.
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
June 5th, 2005 at 09:39pm
-Random Reject-:
spill_no_sick:
for girls underage and rape victims, everyone needs to leanr a little responsibility

The underage part sure they can learn a lesson, but the rape how can you control that. Its not their fault that they got raped.

"Learn a lesson"? You treat a child like it's a punishment.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
June 5th, 2005 at 10:03pm
I'm not for abortion. I wouldn't have one myself. I don't want kids, but I wouldn't kill a baby that I created and never give it a chance at life (and I'm not completely against having kids... it's just not on my agenda). I don't want to ban it though. There are some situations that it may be best, and I also don't want people's personal rights to be taken away. Even if I don't agree with someone having an abortion, I don't want to force my own way of thinking on other people. Other people have minds of their own and can make their own decisions of what they feel would be best.
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 5th, 2005 at 11:12pm
I think it should be up to the woman. It's her body and she should be able to do what she wants with it. But I think there should be a limit to how pregnant you are and get the abortion. I think that when you actually give birth to the baby and then kill it, it's murder. You should only be allowed to have an abortion while the baby isn't fully developed yet. I have more to say on this but I gotta go.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 5th, 2005 at 11:57pm
It depends on the girl's age. Underage girls won't have enough responsibility for taking care of a baby.
Older women shouldn't, it's just wrong. Unless of course they were victims of rape, although I still think it's halfway wrong after that.
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 6th, 2005 at 09:30pm
Yes I Am God:
It depends on the girl's age. Underage girls won't have enough responsibility for taking care of a baby.
Older women shouldn't, it's just wrong. Unless of course they were victims of rape, although I still think it's halfway wrong after that.
yes that's another point I was gonna make. I think over the age of 25 you shouldn't unless there's a serious reason to.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 6th, 2005 at 09:33pm
_lit up:
-Random Reject-:
spill_no_sick:

they twisted what I said, I meant the only people allowed should be rape victims and underage women

and not a lesson, responsibility, I think they'd be more careful if they knew there was no turning back
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
June 7th, 2005 at 12:05am
spill_no_sick:
_lit up:
-Random Reject-:
spill_no_sick:

they twisted what I said, I meant the only people allowed should be rape victims and underage women

and not a lesson, responsibility, I think they'd be more careful if they knew there was no turning back

why only underaged women? why not all women?

I agree people would be more careful if there was no turning back. But accidents still happen. What if you're drunk? Or the condom breaks?
Jigsawess
Jigsawess
June 7th, 2005 at 09:28am
i think that if the girl who is pregnant it really young and cant handle giving birth or going through pregnancy, then she should be able to do it. but i think that adults having abortions for flimsy reasons is horrible.

i'd never get an abortion. i couldnt handle it.
all_by_myself
all_by_myself
June 7th, 2005 at 10:26am
I stay on, if you want an abortion get it, if not leave the people that do alone.

But, I have my reasons for thinking that way. Yes I believe if you're going to have sex, then it's your propblem and you should handle it. But, there's things that then come into place there, too. If you know that you'll going to hate the child, don't make the child's life hell, and just get one.

Another reason is what if you'll raped? If i'll under 12, you may not be able to handle giving birth, and will die. And even if you'll older, you should, if you don't want to, have to look at the kids face knowing what his or her father did to you, or have to try to pay for the child, all by yourself.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 9th, 2005 at 05:21am
i'd never do anything lke abortion to myself, the ONLY thing i'm scared of in this fuckin world is PAIN. ok, anyway, i think we should let every child have a life, it's not fair to kill someone u got banged for. even when u don't want to keep her/him...just put iit up for adoption,
phobilemone
phobilemone
June 9th, 2005 at 05:35am
iplayguitar:
i'd never do anything lke abortion to myself, the ONLY thing i'm scared of in this fuckin world is PAIN. ok, anyway, i think we should let every child have a life, it's not fair to kill someone u got banged for. even when u don't want to keep her/him...just put iit up for adoption,

thats even worse... because lots of kids are never adopted and so they lead mirable childhoods in orphanages... Sad
XcoreJessio
XcoreJessio
June 14th, 2005 at 01:25pm
I'm extermly pro chocie. I have voiced my opinions on this thread before(First few pages me thinks) Some people who are strongly against arbortion actually kill the doctors who preform the arbortion. And they call someone who has an arbortion a murderer. But what are they then? No one can truely know what is going through the mind of that a person who has had an arbortion. It must be such a confusing, emotinal time for that person. We should let them make their own mind up and not presure them.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 14th, 2005 at 01:38pm
im pro abortion, rape victims dont need to go through the pain of childbirth for something the suffered to get to anyway, and sometimes protection doesnt work, and unexpected bumps appear, then maybe it would be a good idea
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
June 14th, 2005 at 08:35pm
im pro-choice. i can see how people can have morals against it, and that's fine, but i dont think that one person's morals should be able to stop someone else from having one. especially in cases when someone tried to protect themselves and the protection failed or if someone was raped or something along those lines. me personally, i would have one. i dont want children and i know because of that fact that if i had one they would most likely have a horrible life.
Register