[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2010 at 08:16am
Kurtni:
And I say you should rethink using a freaking TV show as evidence as to what a teenage mother is capable of.

Yes, a TV show shouldn't be used to indicate this, but in the last few years teen pregnancy reality shows have become much more popular, and as a result (I was reading in a magazine) surveys show that more teen girls WANT to get pregnant, and are taking the attitude that "I wont TRY, but if it happens, no big deal"
So these TV shows do have QUITE an influence because they really appear to make having a baby a little difficult, but really no big deal.
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2010 at 02:58pm
Plunkie.:
I am not against it.
I am against it if its after 3 months. Passed 3 months i call it murder. because then its really called a baby
i am against teenage-mothers beause they can't really take care of the life.
For exampel my friend.
She got pregnant last year and had her baby boy in feb this year.
during the time she was pregnant her boyfriend and her brought 7 gerbils, wich is desurt rats, an xbox 360, 40 games to go with it
A week ago she asked if i wanted to buy the gerbils, and i asked her why and she said: well.... we dont have money for food
and i face palmed.
All the money they live on is from the society, because non of them have jobs, they just sit home and play xbox.
They live home with her mother.
She got the baby for totaly wrong reasons, she wanted something she could call her own, only thinking about herself
And she got pregnent with her boyfriend the first time they meat so <_< just that is a warning you shoudl considering abortion.
But she was all against it, and i told her to really fucking think.
"you have nothing, you barely live, and you want to bring a baby into your life now? That is murder. That is murder for the baby."
Yeah she ignored what i had to say obviously and now she dosnt have money for food because they spend all the money on crap.
-_-

well seeing as how i am now pregnant and i will be a teen mom i take offense to this.
i'm 17 and my baby is due in march. i will be 18 in may. my boyfriend is 19, in basic training for the army, and has a job. our families are supportive and there is no doubt in my mind i'm going to be a great mom. and my boyfriend will be an amazing dad. he's coming home in december with $10,000 from the army which we intend to spend on the baby. the baby will be just fine.

and i'm about 7 weeks, i would not consider abortion. even if i am going to be a teen mom. i saw the heart beating thursday on an ultrasound. that's a human life inside me. i fully intend to be responsible and care for my baby.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
July 25th, 2010 at 12:28pm
Jesse Lacey:

well seeing as how i am now pregnant and i will be a teen mom i take offense to this.
i'm 17 and my baby is due in march. i will be 18 in may. my boyfriend is 19, in basic training for the army, and has a job. our families are supportive and there is no doubt in my mind i'm going to be a great mom. and my boyfriend will be an amazing dad. he's coming home in december with $10,000 from the army which we intend to spend on the baby. the baby will be just fine.

and i'm about 7 weeks, i would not consider abortion. even if i am going to be a teen mom. i saw the heart beating thursday on an ultrasound. that's a human life inside me. i fully intend to be responsible and care for my baby.

I admire you bravery beyond words, good luck!
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2010 at 12:55pm
Sherlock Holmes:
Jesse Lacey:

thank you very much.
that means a lot to me. (:
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
July 28th, 2010 at 11:55am
Jesse Lacey:
Sherlock Holmes:
Jesse Lacey:

thank you very much.

I was just about to say this as well, best of luck Smile
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2010 at 05:36pm
Desmond Hume:
Jesse Lacey:
Sherlock Holmes:
Jesse Lacey:

thank you very much.

I was just about to say this as well, best of luck Smile
thank you (:
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 03:33am
Best to luck to you. Maybe one day, you can give one of your children up for adoption and give it to me.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
August 1st, 2010 at 01:34pm
Dana.:
Best to luck to you. Maybe one day, you can give one of your children up for adoption and give it to me.

... should we take that as a serious petition or as a joke?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 01:43pm
If I got pregnant right now I would get an abortion without a second thought
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
August 1st, 2010 at 02:33pm
BillyJoezzz:
Agreed. I'm too young but also I don't want kids.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 05:49pm
ConstantlyChanging:
BillyJoezzz:
Agreed. I'm too young but also I don't want kids.
yeah i'm not sure if i want kids either
i work with them all day. that's enough for me
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 1st, 2010 at 08:31pm
I could never have an abortion. I'm totally against it. I mean if I had a baby right now it would be bad. I'm still in college and I have no money. Plus, I'm somewhat immature for my age. But I could never do that to a human especially one I helped create.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 08:43pm
i must be heartless
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 1st, 2010 at 09:10pm
I never said that.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 10:32pm
i was only joking around
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 1st, 2010 at 11:11pm
Oh ok. Sorry.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 1st, 2010 at 11:22pm
it's cool
i should have put like lol or something
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 3rd, 2010 at 11:58pm
BillyJoezzz:

I probably would too. I know that might sound bad, but I am definitely not in a place in my life to be mature enough to be a parent.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 4th, 2010 at 12:38am
If I really didn't think I could take care if it, I'd give it up for adoption.
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
August 4th, 2010 at 09:52am
I dont think I would ever have an abortion but Ive never been in that situation so I dont think I could say either way.....
Register