[Insert abortion here]

AuthorMessage
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
June 15th, 2005 at 07:11am
i think abortion can be right in certain situations, like if someone was raped and then found out they were pregnant i'd think it was acceptable for them to have an abortion. but if one of my friend's got pregnant i wouldn't encourage them to go have an abortion because it's their choice.
losers_are_cool
King For A Couple Of Days
losers_are_cool
June 15th, 2005 at 09:49am
losers_are_cool:
I think it should be up to the woman. It's her body and she should be able to do what she wants with it. But I think there should be a limit to how pregnant you are and get the abortion. I think that when you actually give birth to the baby and then kill it, it's murder. You should only be allowed to have an abortion while the baby isn't fully developed yet. I have more to say on this but I gotta go.
OK well I just remembered another thing I want to say. I think it also depends on her efforts to keep the pregnancy from happening. If she had her partner wear a condom and either it broke or something, then she should be allowed to get and abortion no matter what the age. If she was just going to clubs every night and sleeping with random men, then that was her fault and unless she was 18 or younger, she shouldn't be allowed to get one.

That's my opinion anyway...
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 15th, 2005 at 11:19am
losers_are_cool:
losers_are_cool:
I think it should be up to the woman. It's her body and she should be able to do what she wants with it. But I think there should be a limit to how pregnant you are and get the abortion. I think that when you actually give birth to the baby and then kill it, it's murder. You should only be allowed to have an abortion while the baby isn't fully developed yet. I have more to say on this but I gotta go.
OK well I just remembered another thing I want to say. I think it also depends on her efforts to keep the pregnancy from happening. If she had her partner wear a condom and either it broke or something, then she should be allowed to get and abortion no matter what the age. If she was just going to clubs every night and sleeping with random men, then that was her fault and unless she was 18 or younger, she shouldn't be allowed to get one.

i dont think it's acceptable to sleep with random men anyway, whatever age you are...
**billie joe's girl**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**billie joe's girl**
June 15th, 2005 at 04:53pm
I only think that abortion is acceptable if the woman has either been raped or has got pregnant at a young age.

if you are a mature adult and you consented sex with a man then it's your fault if you end up pregnant.

A young girl mabey can't cope with a baby therefor abortion is acceptable.

if you have been raped abortion is also acceptable (i believe anyway).

personally i wouldn't get an abortion but i wouldn't know untill i fall pregnant (which i havent) so it's not my place to say.
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
June 15th, 2005 at 07:44pm
I think that women should have the choice as to whether or not she wants a child, but I do think it's wrong to kill the baby. Plus, as many of you have stated before, if the woman was going to have sex she should've known she could be at risk of getting pregnant. It's her fault she got pregnant in the first place, but if she's young or completely desperate then she should have the choice. It's true that it's horrible the kill these innocent little children, and I do think that if you get pregnant it'd be better to have the child and give it up for adoption than to kill it, but women should have the right to choose.
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
June 15th, 2005 at 07:45pm
I'm a very confused person...
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
June 15th, 2005 at 10:19pm
rock00chick:
losers_are_cool:
losers_are_cool:

i dont think it's acceptable to sleep with random men anyway, whatever age you are...
same here.
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
June 16th, 2005 at 01:48am
losers_are_cool:
rock00chick:
losers_are_cool:
losers_are_cool:

same here.
i agree
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
June 16th, 2005 at 03:30am
i agree on abortion...yes some cases like a girl being raped or just playing stupid... the child will only suffer if the mother is careless or not yet ready. most people disagree on this because they think and its a gift or it is sent by god. and some people disagree because they do not feel the pain and shame that the mother feels.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
June 16th, 2005 at 03:57am
well it depends
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 16th, 2005 at 12:25pm
*givemenovacaineNOW!girl*:
well it depends

on what....
Bourgeois Social Angels
Geek
Bourgeois Social Angels
June 17th, 2005 at 08:42pm
I am personally pro-choice.

I cannot see myself getting an abortion, simply because it's in my nature to take on all the challenges that are thrown at me. I also don't want children, and don't throw my body around w/o protection. I do beleive in fate to some extent, though, and if I got pregnant, I would most likely have the child.

That said, I still think women should have the choice of an abortion. There should be limits on which types of abortions are legal. I am against late-term abortions unless the mother is in danger. If you cannot make up your mind whether or not to have the child early on, you should have to stick it out.
Not everyone is willing or capable to take on 9 months of carrying a child though, and I think if they know in the first trimester that they don't want the child, they should have the option of abortion.
Sarah.
Sarah.
June 17th, 2005 at 08:54pm
im kind of neutral on the idea of abortion, it has its pros and cons. like if you couldnt support the baby or you were raped or something got pregnant by accident then you should have the choice of getting an abortion. but then i thinks its bad since youd be killing something that hasnt been born yet and couldve possible made a differnece in this world and you could end up happy having the baby anyways
JadedMinority13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JadedMinority13
June 19th, 2005 at 12:43pm
It should be left to the woman. Its her body, and her kid. If she doesn't want the kid, she shouldn't have to have it. Also, if they make abortion illegal, then think about all the drug addict moms. They don't take care of their kids now, think about adding more of those. Those whores won't want to go through the trouble of adoption, and so society will get even worse. The moms won't raise their kids, the kids will become druggies and perhaps violent, their kids will be raised the same, and there will be a never ending chain. The 12 year old teen moms won't be able to take care of their kids either. The adoption centers will have too many kids for them to all have families, and its better not to have the kid then give them a life as an unloved orphan...these are my reasons for allowing abortion.
americanreject.enyways..
Jackass
americanreject.enyways..
June 19th, 2005 at 01:09pm
im not against aboration or for it. i think that if i got pregant now i would abort the baby(i carnt say it) but then i see also at the same time it is not a it it is a baby growing. and now with premature babies suriving can we reallly say a baby beffore 5 months is not a baby. i think abortation should not be taken lightly. because if u do it without thinking u may be fine but one day itz ging to come back but i do understand why som peope believe they have no vhoice
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
June 20th, 2005 at 01:42am
i am pro-life because the fetus is living and if any of u have ever seen it happening on video then you'd understand...the fetus tries to swim away from the vaccume that sux it out and then theres a silent scream cuz u can c it open its mouth wide before it dies....its the ladies fault...use birth control if ur gonna have sex
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 23rd, 2005 at 04:43pm
im all for it "IF" the mother got raped. otherwise it was their choice to have sex and now they have to deal with it. Some people think well the mother was only 15 and cant raise a baby...well in that case she is way too damn young to be having sex in the first place...and plus there is always adoption..so many people who want babies and cant have them its sad that some people will use abortion as birth control.....But just know that im not dissing the people who have gone through it, im just saying what i think and that i couldnt do it....after like 30 days (or something like that) the baby has a heart beat therefore it is a human...therefore it is murder..You cant really find out that you are for sure pregnant in 30 days...i miscarried a while back and that was hard enough for me nevermind abortion.....Remember this is just my opinion..and i dont look down on people that have done it once for whatever reason.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
June 23rd, 2005 at 07:55pm
i think that if the person is really youngm and cannot take care of the baby, then it should be allowed, and also if a woman is raped and she gets pregnant as a result, coz when she sees the baby, she's gonna be reminded of the guy who raped her... i think there's a country somewhere ion the world, it may or may not be a third word country, i think it may be cuba, but i could be wrong, i don't think americans are allwoed there... anyway abortions there are supposed tp be really common...
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
June 23rd, 2005 at 07:57pm
Heather:
im all for it "IF" the mother got raped. otherwise it was their choice to have sex and now they have to deal with it. Some people think well the mother was only 15 and cant raise a baby...well in that case she is way too damn young to be having sex in the first place...and plus there is always adoption..so many people who want babies and cant have them its sad that some people will use abortion as birth control.....But just know that im not dissing the people who have gone through it, im just saying what i think and that i couldnt do it....after like 30 days (or something like that) the baby has a heart beat therefore it is a human...therefore it is murder..You cant really find out that you are for sure pregnant in 30 days...i miscarried a while back and that was hard enough for me nevermind abortion.....Remember this is just my opinion..and i dont look down on people that have done it once for whatever reason.

the only thing with adoption though, is taht once you hold the baby and see it, it's really hard to just give it away, even though they can'ttake care of it.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 23rd, 2005 at 08:23pm
question_everything:
Heather:

the only thing with adoption though, is taht once you hold the baby and see it, it's really hard to just give it away, even though they can'ttake care of it.

yea but usually if you are giving it up they wont let you hold it...they take it away right away...
Register