Your government

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
August 10th, 2005 at 01:08pm
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer:
i think our government woul be better without bush or any of his followers. i know i might sound a bit harsh but thats what i beleave. we were at war with afganistan not iraq!!! the only real reason we went there was because saddam threatened his dad when he was in office. they never atacked us at all and now our soilders are dieing and most of them arn't even over 20 years old. so what if he might of had wmd. we knew iran had them but we were "unsure" if they have them. so we had to go. why do you think most of the other contries didn't help us? ok i'm done ranting.
you all always attack Bush
and we weren't at war with a country, we were at war with a group, who moved out of the country and into other

and where do you get the statistics saying that most deaths in war are of 18-19 year olds?
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer
August 10th, 2005 at 06:03pm
spill_no_sick:
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer:
i think our government woul be better without bush or any of his followers. i know i might sound a bit harsh but thats what i beleave. we were at war with afganistan not iraq!!! the only real reason we went there was because saddam threatened his dad when he was in office. they never atacked us at all and now our soilders are dieing and most of them arn't even over 20 years old. so what if he might of had wmd. we knew iran had them but we were "unsure" if they have them. so we had to go. why do you think most of the other contries didn't help us? ok i'm done ranting.
you all always attack Bush
and we weren't at war with a country, we were at war with a group, who moved out of the country and into other

and where do you get the statistics saying that most deaths in war are of 18-19 year olds?

well, if we were at war with a group then why did we kill inocent civilans and risk there lives when we did bomb iraq?
well, ever time you turn on the news there is allways someone who died that day and most of the time it says they wern't older than 20.
GangControl
Jackass
GangControl
August 10th, 2005 at 06:44pm
Who would you rather then Tony Blair? The fucking lib dems with their disgraceful crime policy? the conservatives... who are just... conservative? however, they have the right idea when it comes to locking scum up. Tony Blair made me feel safe after the bombings, and the only real mistake i percieve him making was the Iraq war. But in reality, since the two countries have been allies for so long, what else could he really do then go with Bush. You cry "listen to the people" and i agree, but he still needs to keep such a strong ally, to ensure that incase there were actually nuclear weapons, we weren't perhaps as fucked.

As far as improvements go, i think listening to the people is priority, then not pussying around with things like new ethnic brands, which are going to cause more anger and are not addressing the stronger issue.
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2005 at 09:37pm
Anji:
billiejoe13:
I am from Canada...and I think that the Liberal Goverment is currupt. The sponsership scandal...makes me angry. The Liberals should go! But I don't want the Conservatives in, because then we'd have a more Bush kinda goverment, and that wouldn't be good...VOTE NDP...that's all I have to say...
FUCK NDP!!! GREEN PARTY ALL THE WAY!!!
The liberals are corrupt. THey should be kicked out for the sponsorship garbage. The NDP are too weak willed, I dont care for the conservative either. The Bloc? pfffttt. I dont think so. Green Party and Independents!
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 11:40pm
actually, a true liberal isnt really associated with any party. and there isnt even an official liberal party in the US, just democrats and republicans, basically. no im not a democrat. im LIBERAL. theres a difference. big one. frankly, as soon as an organization is involved, i say fuck it, because official organizations equate to corruption.
the problem is that there is no definitive line between parties anymore, they present the same bullshit in two different ways, thats all...
would some actual principles be too much to ask? wow, jeez...
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 10:42pm
Billie Joe should run for president!!!!!!!!!! He would be the hottest president in HISTORY! LOL! Razz

Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 12:34am
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
Billie Joe should run for president!!!!!!!!!! He would be the hottest president in HISTORY! LOL! Razz

Yes, be that wouldnt be why he went down in histroy, more like the Fall of The American Government.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 12:38am
He's not even old enough yet...

You have to be at least 35. Or at least that's how I think it works.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 19th, 2006 at 12:47am
Handguns For Hearts:
He's not even old enough yet...

You have to be at least 35. Or at least that's how I think it works.

Yeah, I know. Oh wait! By 2008 he will be old enough!
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 19th, 2006 at 09:02am
I'm not really that pissed off with howard and the job he is doing. Our economy is doing well, in fact the only issue I really have is his eyebrows and the fact that he is like the tag along of Tony and Bush, and sometimes I feel like they are using him.

But yeah, I think he is a complete fool, but I don't think he is stupid, and I realise there are more corrupt leaders than my own.

I realise what I said in the above paragraph may seem hypocritical. Fool and stupid are not the same thing, and I did not mean them in the same way.
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
June 20th, 2006 at 10:33am
Our gouvernment should involve more people who work on their own and have a business. The gouvernment has people who had their own business but unfortunately they lost a lot of their humbleness and they think they can do it better than the regular man/woman.

I think mrs Albright is absolutely right with saying that the US gouvernment should be a little more humble. But also other gouvernments should do that, instead of thinking they can conquer every country they think has nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:33pm
one thing to sort out the good old british government: GET RID OF 2 JAGS PRESCOTT! Oh yeah, and get old Tony to stop being Bush's lapdog
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 04:30pm
I know nothing about my government, so it's not my place to say anything about it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 06:20pm
Waaaay to bump a thread, mate.
My government?. My government leader is not a Prime Minsiter, he is simply, "Yo, Blair". International commerce? "this trade thingy". Trade thingy, indeed, Tony. That little overheard conversation pretty much showed that if George Bush is the organ grinder, Tony Blair is nothing but his monkey.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 22nd, 2006 at 06:57pm
I don't like that nearly everyone in the Irish goverment is pactically an OAP it would be nice to get someone new, younger blood in there a few fresh ideas wouldn't hurt either. Especially when it comes to the minister for education, I'm sick of thinking "You haven't been to school for about 40 years, what the fuck do you know about what we need?"
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 23rd, 2006 at 08:06am
Bloodraine:
My government?. My government leader is not a Prime Minsiter, he is simply, "Yo, Blair". International commerce? "this trade thingy". Trade thingy, indeed, Tony. That little overheard conversation pretty much showed that if George Bush is the organ grinder, Tony Blair is nothing but his monkey.

Really? Hmm. I always thought that Bush and Blair were like, the two cool friends, and Howard was the somewhat annoying tag-along that they used when they needed.

Thats the way a lot of people feel around here.

But yeah, I don't know a lot about Blair, so, he basically just follows him, like Howard does? I really don't like that >_<
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:44am
i don't like the government! well its pretty much in tatters if you ask me. Tony Blair is nothing more than a poodle and its practically a walking joke. There are endless cowboy jokes about Prescott along with other things, every week seems to bring a new scandal and i think that if a government's own country can't take it seriously then its not a very good one
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 10:35am
Coff:
Bloodraine:

Really? Hmm. I always thought that Bush and Blair were like, the two cool friends, and Howard was the somewhat annoying tag-along that they used when they needed.

But yeah, I don't know a lot about Blair, so, he basically just follows him, like Howard does? I really don't like that >_<

I think pretty much, yeah.
Supposedly it wasn't like that, but the fact Blair was asking Bush (asking him) if he could go to the middle east shows who is in control.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 28th, 2006 at 06:29am
Bloodraine:
Coff:
Bloodraine:

I think pretty much, yeah.
Supposedly it wasn't like that, but the fact Blair was asking Bush (asking him) if he could go to the middle east shows who is in control.

its our country, we have our own government, i dont think we need the American one tellin it what to do. our government has been in tatters for ages, it time we got one that knows what the fuck its on about. as i said before, Blair needs to stop doing everythin Bush tells him, and we need to get rid of Mr 'cowboy' Prescott. the scandal surrounding him is just making things worse. Azdaja
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
October 25th, 2006 at 11:21pm
Without the government, there would be a lot of chaos. We just need to find better leaders to lead us the right way.
Register