Your government

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 26th, 2006 at 12:17am
Sakah:
Without the government, there would be a lot of chaos. We just need to find better leaders to lead us the right way.

'better leaders' and the 'right way' don't really go along together. the 'better leader' may have his/her own 'right way' which many of the people may not agree with. the government cannot satisfy 'all' people as there are many different opinions, but the best they can do it is to find common ground between the people.

i think stephen harper to doing a fine job so far. many people do not agree with getting rid of the gun registry item but it would save canada the money although it 'may' increase deaths. although, with or without the gun registry, the guns can still be used to kill. people are saying it'll be easier to track down the person who's registered their gun, but many criminals have not registered their guns anyway.

i don't know 'too' much about politics to be honest, i know a bit, but the conservatives have done well in their short time in parliament so far so i suppose people should be happy.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 12:58pm
I think ol' Tony should stop stealing all of old Tory policies.

David Cameron needs a kick to the balls. Seriously. He's just being such a moron. It makes me feel almost sorry for the Tories. Almost. He's being too much of 'Ooh, this is popular, I'll be Mr Popular!'.

Yeah... and Menzies? He needs to retire, poor old sport. Bring back Charles Kennady.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 10:25pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
Bloodraine:
Coff:
Bloodraine:
Waaaay to bump a thread, mate.
My government?. My government leader is not a Prime Minsiter, he is simply, "Yo, Blair". International commerce? "this trade thingy". Trade thingy, indeed, Tony. That little overheard conversation pretty much showed that if George Bush is the organ grinder, Tony Blair is nothing but his monkey.

Really? Hmm. I always thought that Bush and Blair were like, the two cool friends, and Howard was the somewhat annoying tag-along that they used when they needed.

Thats the way a lot of people feel around here.

But yeah, I don't know a lot about Blair, so, he basically just follows him, like Howard does? I really don't like that >_<

I think pretty much, yeah.
Supposedly it wasn't like that, but the fact Blair was asking Bush (asking him) if he could go to the middle east shows who is in control.

its our country, we have our own government, i dont think we need the American one tellin it what to do. our government has been in tatters for ages, it time we got one that knows what the fuck its on about. as i said before, Blair needs to stop doing everythin Bush tells him, and we need to get rid of Mr 'cowboy' Prescott. the scandal surrounding him is just making things worse. Azdaja
I loved that whole thing with the microphone at the conference.

'Did you get the sweater I sent?'

lmfao

They're exchanging sweaters and refering to each other as their 'buddy' and 'yoing' eachother while their countries are pretty disarrayed.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 07:31am
I want the CT Gov.to realize that even though we're the "Richest" state in America, That's mostly in the South.
And that everywhere else most people are Middle/poorclass.
So hence and we don't need taxes on every damn thing...and they should lower gass prices
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
October 29th, 2006 at 08:11am
Stop the corruption. They care more about giving more money to themselves to buy cars and rich houses and don't care if the citizens live in fucking poverty.
Franny.
Franny.
October 29th, 2006 at 10:51am
+Maiku's_Requiem+:
I want the CT Gov.to realize that even though we're the "Richest" state in America, That's mostly in the South.
So hence and we don't need taxes on every damn thing...and they should lower gass prices

how much tax do you pay??

lowering gas prices is not possible at this time. the gas prices are going up because it's costing a lot more to get the gas. our gas prices here are higher -_-"
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 07:46pm
as most of you know the american goverment i was fucked up right now. not just Bush, but the whole US goverment is being really ignorent. there are so much people getting killed by gangs and so much poor people, i mean look where like the richest country in the world and 12.5% of the population is poor and Bush is worrying about stuff like how he hates Gays and he think he can outlaw gay marrige "beacuase its agianst the bible". The people who founded america put alot of effert into making sure church and state would be seperated. Now he rufuses to change his stagagey in iraq and this has been one of the the deadlyest mouths in iraq yet and he just sutes there not doing anything about it.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 30th, 2006 at 09:42pm
GreenDay420:
+Maiku's_Requiem+:

how much tax do you pay??

lowering gas prices is not possible at this time. the gas prices are going up because it's costing a lot more to get the gas. our gas prices here are higher -_-"

6% sales tax,and we have the second highest gas price in the conurty after CA.It's average price is 3.40 or something.
Register