Death penalty

AuthorMessage
sexpistol
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sexpistol
June 17th, 2005 at 12:37am
Anyone who is crazy enough to rape or murder is crazy enough to do it again. Enough said.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 17th, 2005 at 12:51pm
sexpistol:
Anyone who is crazy enough to rape or murder is crazy enough to do it again. Enough said.

i agree, but i think they should be locked up for life, not killed....if they were killed, its not proper justice...
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
June 22nd, 2005 at 09:37pm
i don't really agree with it, i think that often, death is the easier way out for these people, think about it, what's worse, dying and not having to be in jail, or spending the rest of your life in prison where you have no freedom, and knowing you'll never get out, and that everyday you'e gonna be in their...

and i don't think that people should get the death penatly for drugs, like what Bali have.
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
June 23rd, 2005 at 05:03am
I agree with person above. You can't really make them suffer worse than by taking away their freedom for the rest of their lives and sticking them in some hellhole prison. I know there's not much prison space, but how else can you make crims pay for all the bad stuff they've done?
maya (american jesus)
Jackass
maya (american jesus)
June 25th, 2005 at 07:34am
death penalty is just the same as murder. this world is not a big fuckin warfield! in war, ppl kill and kill back. but why do this cruelty in a...ahum...'peacefull' world? im glad my country doesnt allow it.
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
June 26th, 2005 at 01:01pm
maya:
death penalty is just the same as murder. this world is not a big fuckin warfield! in war, ppl kill and kill back. but why do this cruelty in a...ahum...'peacefull' world? im glad my country doesnt allow it.
i think they should have 2 do hard work 4 the rest of their lives, death is a reward, not a punishment. at least thats wat i belive.
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
June 29th, 2005 at 06:06am
obsessedmonkey:
maya:
i think they should have 2 do hard work 4 the rest of their lives, death is a reward, not a punishment. at least thats wat i belive.
yesh i agree
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
July 1st, 2005 at 11:20am
sometimes, ppl do crimes and your like : omg, what could make them pay for their stupidities!?! but, yeah, taking away their freedom is maybe the best way. killing
them is not the best way to show that we're now civilized!
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
July 2nd, 2005 at 01:53am
grimmie666:
obsessedmonkey:
maya:
yesh i agree
but in my country we need to eliminate some useless people and if majority of the people dont agree with it well al they can do is not to do crime...yess death is a reward if you want it
_lit up
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
_lit up
July 2nd, 2005 at 10:25pm
If there was a way to know for certain that the convicted person did the crime, I would be for the death penalty. But you can never really be certain. So I'm against it.
Automatic man
Automatic man
July 4th, 2005 at 07:20pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
i dont like the idea of the death penalty. there's always the chance that there was a mistake made in sentancing or that the person could have changed or what not. but either way, i understand how theyre trying to give the families "justice" and killing the murderer too, but in another way this is just more hypocrism going on right now in that the reason the person is in trouble in the first place (some of the time) is that they've killed someone, so if youre saying killing is wrong, how is killing them too right?

Its also very hypocritical that the family would draw some sort of pleasure in the death of another. If they were really affected by the death they'd know the pain they felt shouldn't be given onto another family. I really can't see anything gained fromn the death penalty but deterrance, but if you were really crazy enough to kill someone then I doubt death would make much of a difference.
x__rockstar_romance
Jackass
x__rockstar_romance
July 4th, 2005 at 08:01pm
im against it. for some people, death is a blessing. that way, they dont have to live with what they did. isnt it more of a punishment for them to spend their lives in a jail cell? and also, lets say the person murdered someone. so they get killed? whats up with that? i mean, then the person who gives them the death penalty is just as bad as they are. they should be dead too then. so then there would be like a never ending chain of people killing each other, and then eventually, everyone would be dead. thats just crazy.
pet_da_panda
Jackass
pet_da_panda
July 4th, 2005 at 08:03pm
_lit up:
If there was a way to know for certain that the convicted person did the crime, I would be for the death penalty. But you can never really be certain. So I'm against it.

Same here. LIke in batman (the new one)
SUMFINKSPESHAL
Idiot
SUMFINKSPESHAL
July 4th, 2005 at 08:06pm
Death penalty=murder
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
July 5th, 2005 at 05:36pm
I think it's not right because we might end up killing
a person found out to be innocent later.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
July 6th, 2005 at 02:40am
I'm completely against it. All the justice system is doing is sinking to the level of the murderer.
~Holly~GD_PunkGods
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~Holly~GD_PunkGods
July 6th, 2005 at 07:25am
Just like as if:
I think Death penalty is actually just the same as murder. No one has the right to decide who lives and who dies, just let them live for fuck's sake. And the family of the victim don't even have their revenge, because they don't see the murderer suffering if he's/she's dead. The guilt is gone with the life.

I totally agree...by using the death penalty it's basically saying an eye for an eye...which is bullshit
GD/SP Bitch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GD/SP Bitch
September 11th, 2005 at 12:04am
i think that it all depends on what the person has done
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 11th, 2005 at 12:06am
GD/SP Bitch:
i think that it all depends on what the person has done
what she said
White Riot
White Riot
September 12th, 2005 at 08:15pm
I think that if you killed someone in self defense,you shouldnt get the death penalty. But,if it was just in cold blood,then,yeah,kill the bastards. The Insanity plea shouldn't be an excuse not to get it.
Register