Jackass
Toastboy
September 14th, 2005 at 04:44pm
i think that it should be used in very extreme cases
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
September 15th, 2005 at 10:22pm
if you kill someone and people saw it you deserve to die, no exeptions, inless its self defence the need to die
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 17th, 2005 at 04:57pm
everyone deserves a seond chance
*i_love_greenday*
Geek
*i_love_greenday*
September 19th, 2005 at 04:17pm
If they murder or take HUGE amounts of money from other people than they should be killed cos it's not right and that sounds harsh but it would stop a few people probably
Relion
Falling In Love With The Board
Relion
September 19th, 2005 at 04:44pm
To a certain extent, i'm for it.
If the person has been found guilty of murder, i think they should have a taste of their own medicine. More and more murders are happening nowadays, and people are given a sentence of, what, 15 years? They should get life in prison, or death if it's been proven they have killed the victim. If you get my drift..
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
September 20th, 2005 at 01:02pm
I don't think people should decide wether other people should die or not. Its wrong, and some people would say the God would find it wrong too, if they are that religious.
Chinese_Chicken_Salad
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chinese_Chicken_Salad
September 26th, 2005 at 08:27pm
I agree. Sometimes people can do really bad things, and i can understand why the family would want them to die. But it does say that people can change, and be forgiven. Idk, that's what i think.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 28th, 2005 at 11:34am
If a life prison sentance actually meant life, then the death penalty wouldn't be necessary as the offender would be locked up for the rest of their lives. I don't really believe in the death penalty as nobody should be able to decide whether another person lives or dies.
TodaysAGreenDay
Geek
TodaysAGreenDay
September 28th, 2005 at 06:38pm
What's scary is that my grandma works in a hospital. She deals with admitting and filing etc. She was filing the list of who gets a transplant before who, and a serial killer in our area was set to get a new liver before an elderly lady.

I don't like the death penalty because:

A- It causes stupid mix-ups like this.
B- If this person is going to wait in prison for 20 years anyway, what's the point?
C- Give them life. They'll have time to think about what they did.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
September 28th, 2005 at 07:08pm
Yes, I do believe in the death penalty for murderers but if, and only if it has been PROVEN that it was them, and there are NO doubts whatsoever!
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 28th, 2005 at 07:38pm
I dont believe in the death penalty. Who are a group of people to decide wheather someone should live or die? You can kill the murderer but you cant kill murder.
that just made think of something, what if a dog were to kill a child? We would kill the dog right, XS
I just got confused. But we arent animals, but we kinda are T_T NEVERMIND im out of it.
lime greeness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lime greeness
September 28th, 2005 at 11:17pm
The death penalty is messed up, i hate it!
cuz when they die, its not them who suffers, its theyre innocent family an friends who have to suffer, cuz they will miss whoever died, and they dont deserve that
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
September 30th, 2005 at 01:05pm
I agree with capital punishment. Prison is not a punishment because they have everything - computers,libary's gym's swimming pools classes - everything. Really ,they are just like a free hotel.And let me remind you that the law abiding public are paying for theese prison's to be luxery. We are paying to keep murderers and rapists in luxery. I think that you should have a death sentence if you have kidnapped,murdered,raped ect, but i think a death sentence is too much for something like fraud. SPILL NO SICK is right - life is a priviledge - not a right and the people who live their lives constantly huting others don't deserve to be here.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
October 1st, 2005 at 11:14am
I'm for it but only for certian crimes i know we can still hang people for high treason now but i think we should bring it back for mass murder that kind of thing
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
October 2nd, 2005 at 08:10am
Well, what is the worst; death or living 50 years in prison with no hope of getting out?
punk_rock_kitty
Geek
punk_rock_kitty
October 2nd, 2005 at 08:19am
i agree....but only in extreme cases .... but i'd put them in prison to teach them a lesson
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
October 10th, 2005 at 02:25am
Think about it this way. Would you rather spend your life in jail, or would you rather die? Exactly, life in prison is more of a punishment. The death penalty is completely wrong. People can change. Also (and im throwing in my religous beleifs here, but please be respectful and dont bash them) i fell we (humans) dont deserve the right to judge who lives or dies, and that they will get whats coming to them from God on their judgement day.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 02:27am
TheFaggot:
Well, what is the worst; death or living 50 years in prison with no hope of getting out?

Death By Faaaaaaaaaar
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
October 10th, 2005 at 02:42pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TheFaggot:

Death By Faaaaaaaaaar

death, but if people have caused loss of life it's only fair they pay for it
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 03:34pm
~Pinky Proctor~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TheFaggot:

Death By Faaaaaaaaaar

death, but if people have caused loss of life it's only fair they pay for it

Yeah..I Suppose.
I Think It All Comes Down To Whether You Believe In "Eye For An Eye, Tooth For A Tooth"...Y'Know, If They Murder Someone, They Get Murdered Etc Etc.
Register