*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
October 11th, 2005 at 01:22pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
~Pinky Proctor~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TheFaggot:
Well, what is the worst; death or living 50 years in prison with no hope of getting out?

Death By Faaaaaaaaaar

death, but if people have caused loss of life it's only fair they pay for it

Yeah..I Suppose.
I Think It All Comes Down To Whether You Believe In "Eye For An Eye, Tooth For A Tooth"...Y'Know, If They Murder Someone, They Get Murdered Etc Etc.

of course the one who's being sentenced for prison would rather die... but for a punishment it's much worse living those 50years.. and it's supposed to be a punishment! death isn't! that's a waaaay to easy way out of it
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 11th, 2005 at 01:29pm
*unwanted*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
~Pinky Proctor~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
TheFaggot:
Well, what is the worst; death or living 50 years in prison with no hope of getting out?

Death By Faaaaaaaaaar

death, but if people have caused loss of life it's only fair they pay for it

Yeah..I Suppose.
I Think It All Comes Down To Whether You Believe In "Eye For An Eye, Tooth For A Tooth"...Y'Know, If They Murder Someone, They Get Murdered Etc Etc.

of course the one who's being sentenced for prison would rather die... but for a punishment it's much worse living those 50years.. and it's supposed to be a punishment! death isn't! that's a waaaay to easy way out of it

In The Wigan Prison, £30,000 Pounds Has Just Been Spent On Loads Of Fun Stuff For The Prisoners. It Makes Me So Angry! You're Not Telling Me That's A Punishment?
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
October 11th, 2005 at 02:00pm
of course not! are you kidding me! here in norway we don'tr even have a life time prison! the maximum punishment is 21 years for crying out loud!! and it's not even that in RL, it's 16years, and even that's rarely used!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 15th, 2005 at 08:07am
an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
October 21st, 2005 at 05:39pm
I really don't agree with it, what if they kill someone totally innocent. Or a person commited thier crime by accident. I even wrote a story (on this site) about how much it can hurt people.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 10:12pm
NeoSteph:
i figured this deserved it's own thread.

I'm against, i understand the idea that Jails are over crowded. However it is hard to decide who has the right to live and die and theres the problem of what if you were wrong. The last women to be executed in England was hanged because in self defense she killed her abusive husband, today she would of been out in 5 years.

Yes the punishment system is becoming to relaxed but capital punishment has way to many problems attached to it.

capital punishment sucks. i dont like it. two wrongs dont make a right.
© Mike Dirnt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
© Mike Dirnt
October 23rd, 2005 at 04:40pm
Nah, I think anyone who killed someone deserves to die. =)

Thats just my opinion.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:48pm
Ok, If a murder killed someone why kill him?
A death with a death will never solve anything.
Forgive and forget people. -.-
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:45pm
that_bass_line:

lol i like that!
Bloodshot Deadbeat
Geek
Bloodshot Deadbeat
October 24th, 2005 at 03:52am
i dont think anyone has the right to be killed...no matter what his or her crime...Because then you are just as malicious...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 24th, 2005 at 06:45am
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
that_bass_line:

lol i like that!

tis very philisophical... i think thats the right word... Confused
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 24th, 2005 at 08:53pm
that_bass_line:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
that_bass_line:

lol i like that!

tis very philisophical... i think thats the right word... Confused

ya it is philosophical =D thats why i like it.
caz_dirnt
Geek
caz_dirnt

Mibba
October 26th, 2005 at 04:02pm
My opinion on this is simple- no-one should have the right to take someone else's life no matter what they've done.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 27th, 2005 at 11:17pm
"no-one should have the right to take someone else's life no matter what they've done."

yes but if noone should have the right to kill someone no matter what they've done, what gives murders the right to kill?
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
October 28th, 2005 at 07:51am
I think death penalty only works if you believe in heaven and hell, that there's someone saying "hahaa payback-time" to the murderer. Otherwise it's just a favour.

I think it's just a favour.
greenday_is_love
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_is_love
October 28th, 2005 at 08:04am
I think your'e just as bad as the murderer if you kill them.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 2nd, 2005 at 06:24am
what about the guy that got hanged this morning for bringing drugs into singaore? i think it was singapore. anyway who reckons he deserved it? personally, i dont think the crime itself is worth the death penalty, but, the fact that it is widely known that that is the punishment for smuggling drugs into those asian countries. so i mean, knowing that, i really dont see why anyone would do that. he should have known what he was in for in the first place. yeah... thats my view on that situation..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 2nd, 2005 at 11:09am
poison_fish:
what about the guy that got hanged this morning for bringing drugs into singaore? i think it was singapore. anyway who reckons he deserved it? personally, i dont think the crime itself is worth the death penalty, but, the fact that it is widely known that that is the punishment for smuggling drugs into those asian countries. so i mean, knowing that, i really dont see why anyone would do that. he should have known what he was in for in the first place. yeah... thats my view on that situation..

Singapore has an extremely strict policy on drugs, I don't think the guy deserved to be killed but he knew the risks of smuggling herione.

There's a worse situation in Asia where an Australian women is going to be served the death penalty for drugs being found in her luggage, but it's believed someone planted is on her, but the authoirty's don't care.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
December 2nd, 2005 at 12:03pm
the death penalty should only be used in cases that the person will never be released from prison, if it's a charge such as murder (not drugs or something) and you pose a danger to society....die

if you're an arsonist and you have life in prison, I should be able to request your death

though I don't appreciate using comedians in this forum, I think saying this will help you to understand me, Ron White said on the issue (he loves talking about the death penalty), "there are two types of crazy I found out, I learned that some one could be considered mentally insane if they eat Play-Doh and roll their poop into little balls: as for the people who are crazy and kill people......your getting the death penalty, maybe you should have eaten Play-Doh and rolled your poop into little balls"

not every criminal deserves it, but it's not a punishment in my mind, it's a security measure
Register