Gender bias

AuthorMessage
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:00am
Gender Bias is still happeninn , and probly will continue happening. Sure people might think that women and men are treated equally but they are sadly mistaken. I don't know if this is happening where you are from but, in Australia the nurses and child care are under funded and they are the sterotype jobs for women. But there is a positive side to this womens rights have improved over the years so it was better then ages ago.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:03am
I'm a feminist...kinda....so many people get the wrong idea...like i hate all men and i'm a lesbian or whatever....everyone should be equal anyhow...
† foresaken †
Geek
† foresaken †
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:53am
Sexism works both ways as does racism woman better than men men better than women...
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 10:58am
I think I'm a feminist...but I'm a guy...oh well
I think men are still degreading women, which is why so many young girls wear all that make-up
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
June 3rd, 2005 at 11:51am
This is odd. I just read our school announcenments and next week is battle of the sexes week: "find out which sex is the more dominant sex". Grrrrr.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:03pm
Whatsername_:
This is odd. I just read our school announcenments and next week is battle of the sexes week: "find out which sex is the more dominant sex". Grrrrr.
really
our school DJ only plays ushar and ludacris, I got in trouble for calling him a schovanistic sexist...c'mon, that stuff is so degreading!
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:06pm
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really
our school DJ only plays ushar and ludacris, I got in trouble for calling him a schovanistic sexist...c'mon, that stuff is so degreading!
you're right...i see so many music videos and songs by people like that. It's like the whole thing where you see 7 year olds wearing playboy!
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:08pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really
you're right...i see so many music videos and songs by people like that. It's like the whole thing where you see 7 year olds wearing playboy!

WOMEN ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!!DOWNLOAD GUY-ON-GUY!!!!!
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:13pm
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

ok yes my ava is degrading i know i know...But I don't download guy on guy. I just happen to support gay rights actually.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:17pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

ok yes my ava is degrading i know i know...But I don't download guy on guy. I just happen to support gay rights actually.
't is not degrading
I like it Very Happy
but when a music video is 100% nearly naked girls acting sluts, and other stuff like that, it's degrading

guys can't be degraded until women have stopped being degraded, because women are degraded compared to men, so it's better to degrade men
c'mon, do a joke about it
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:27pm
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

't is not degrading
I like it Very Happy
but when a music video is 100% nearly naked girls acting sluts, and other stuff like that, it's degrading

guys can't be degraded until women have stopped being degraded, because women are degraded compared to men, so it's better to degrade men
Very Happy yaha
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:29pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

't is not degrading
I like it Very Happy

Very Happy yaha
Q: why did God make woman?
A: after man he said, "meh, I could do better..."
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:31pm
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

't is not degrading
I like it Very Happy

Very Happy yaha
Laughing true....you make me laugh...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:32pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
spill_no_sick:
Whatsername_:
really

't is not degrading
I like it Very Happy

Very Happy yaha
Laughing true....you make me laugh...
thank you

I had another one...but I forgot it...
one sec, let me remember
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:36pm
before you read, you must know, God created Eve from one of Adam's rib bones

so God says to Adam, "I can make you a companion, that will respect you and your opinions, she will always love and never complain about anything, she will take care of you and your family, she will be absolutely perfect in every way and your life will be perpetual happiness because of her; but it will cost you"
Adam says, "sweeto, what's the price?"
God says, "an arm and a leg"
Adam asks, "what can I get for a rib?" and the rest is history
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:50pm
spill_no_sick:

so God says to Adam, "I can make you a companion, that will respect you and your opinions, she will always love and never complain about anything, she will take care of you and your family, she will be absolutely perfect in every way and your life will be perpetual happiness because of her; but it will cost you"
lmfao
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:03pm
Why Men Are Like Computers:
10. They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
9. A better model is always just around the corner.
8. They look nice and shiny until you bring them home.
7. It is always necessary to have a backup.
6. They'll do whatever you say if you push the right buttons.
5. The best part of having either one is the games you can play.
4. In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
3. The lights are on but nobody's home.
2. Big power surges knock them out for the night.
1. Size does matter
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:04pm
spill_no_sick:

Shocked
I thought this was a board for discussion, Nick. Wink
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:08pm
Yes I Am God:
spill_no_sick:

Shocked
Shhh it's a slow morning
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:09pm
spill_no_sick:
Yes I Am God:
spill_no_sick:

Shocked
Shhh it's a slow morning
lmfao
Register